Worried about success

Shadowkat

I am really afraid of having an unstable career as I am choosing graphic arts. I am not a creative thinker, but I appreciate all of the arts. I am not clever either.
I always compare my chart to my friends...looking at the individual degrees and the aspects and I just get lost and upset because I will notice every individual degree in a friends chart is indicative of success, prestige, wealth, accomplishments, possibly fame and notariety. I, on the other hand, see so much confusion, bad luck, emotional instability, financial ruin, failure with a bad reputation in my chart. Can anyone provide insight? I feel like there is no way of out of failing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.52.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.52.20 PM.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Chart Characteristics.jpg
    Chart Characteristics.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.37.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.37.09 PM.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.52.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.52.32 PM.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 9

Scorpio90

Hello

I give you some advice, leave aside the natal chart when looking for
Regarding your dream or what makes you happy.

If you go to astrobank, you will see thousands of artists with different aspects, houses, positions and even many of them with very bad natal charts for art ... and so with all the themes of life.
However, they succeeded ..

Another tip is that you don't believe everything you read about aspects, signs of success in a natal chart. (Actually everything they tell you, you don't have to believe it, you have to experience it) Why? because the same as I said in the previous paragraph, a natal chart with negative aspects for art is not a sign that you are not successful ... but even worse is that if you continue to believe that your natal chart will prevent you from doing something you like , most likely he will never succeed, he can hold on to this issue so much that it generates a false belief in the subconscious and this makes him express himself in the future, for example: having an unconscious fear of trying and not knowing why ... you don't have to hold on to astrology, you use it to know yourself but you don't believe everything you read ... I repeat, this generates beliefs and generates the famous monkey mind.

Nor is it good to compare yourself with your friends ... all these actions create limiting beliefs in your mind and you may find yourself in a frustrated future.

Excuse me, I know you've come with astrological intent and this is actually the right forum but I repeat, I don't think it's a good idea sentence your life based on your natal chart.

Successes, you can achieve what you set out, do not hesitate! just put will and don't stop :)

Blessings

And sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

PurpleReign

I am really afraid of having an unstable career as I am choosing graphic arts. I am not a creative thinker, but I appreciate all of the arts. I am not clever either.
I always compare my chart to my friends...looking at the individual degrees and the aspects and I just get lost and upset because I will notice every individual degree in a friends chart is indicative of success, prestige, wealth, accomplishments, possibly fame and notariety. I, on the other hand, see so much confusion, bad luck, emotional instability, financial ruin, failure with a bad reputation in my chart. Can anyone provide insight? I feel like there is no way of out of failing.

You have Jupiter, the planet of good luck and expansion, in your 10th house (career and prestige). That should be great for your future endeavors.