Can this situation still be saved??

KathrineB

Hi guys!
I have another question but I’m sensing this one is likely to be the last one about this guy and anything men-related in general for a good while!

Anyhow, brief summary: met a guy online. Chatted for about 3 months straight, he was soooo into me. I was less. But eventually I started falling for him, and now I like him a lot. But a lot. He however started to slowly lose interest, i think.
But then, last Friday, i acted so stupidly. I got jealous/upset over something and we had a bit of a fight. And then, as this wasn’t enough!, I tried to improve the situation by talking to him. He seemed alright at first but has been becoming more and more distant and cold. He almost didn’t talk to me at all today and if he did, it was vos I initiated it.

Guys, can this situation still be saved/improved somehow? Or does he just think less of me now and that’s that. What do you think?

https://ibb.co/LYzrBvf

ElenaJ

Katherine, in spite of looking at the chart from different points of view, I'm not coming up with much hope.
There is no contact between your significators by aspect or reciprocity.
You, moon, in your fall in scorpio. at the very last degree (end of your wits?), aren't going anywhere. You are in Saturn's terms, but this could simply indicate your seeking him. He Saturn is in the moon's triplicity, so he did favour you, but the ruler of 5th mars is separating from a square showing the argument. Pluto on his cusp shows him breaking off, and is in your sign of detriment, so not receiving you.
When you change signs from scorpio to the light-hearted flirty and philosophical sagittarius, you wil be in a better position, but it will be a lot of work and time involved with no guarantees. This is where the mutual terms and triplicity might help, but it is a very weak link. Sorry I can't give you something more positive to reach for.

KathrineB

Katherine, in spite of looking at the chart from different points of view, I'm not coming up with much hope.
There is no contact between your significators by aspect or reciprocity.
You, moon, in your fall in scorpio. at the very last degree (end of your wits?), aren't going anywhere. You are in Saturn's terms, but this could simply indicate your seeking him. He Saturn is in the moon's triplicity, so he did favour you, but the ruler of 5th mars is separating from a square showing the argument. Pluto on his cusp shows him breaking off, and is in your sign of detriment, so not receiving you.
When you change signs from scorpio to the light-hearted flirty and philosophical sagittarius, you wil be in a better position, but it will be a lot of work and time involved with no guarantees. This is where the mutual terms and triplicity might help, but it is a very weak link. Sorry I can't give you something more positive to reach for.

Hi Elena! Thank you very much for your detailed reading!
It actually corresponds perfectly with the Tarot reading I got from my friend earlier. She basically said that he changed his opinion about me after this argument and is no longer interested. She said the cards were really bad but there was still a tiny chance I could change things back around.
I think this is maybe what you see too in case of changing signs from Scorpio to Sag. But she also said my attrempts hereafter might be all in vain.
maybe I’ll try anyways, although yes I am ‘at the end of my wits’ cos I sooo don’t want to go chase after a guy.
My only hope was that I give him some space and yet won’t totally disappear, and be all easy-breathy. He is an Aquarius man with his Venus being in Aquarius too. And once I started liking him for real I did become emotional and a bit possessive (that’s how we had that argument). Maybe if I became light as air now, it could help? Although I’m not too hopeful...

ElenaJ

Can't rope in an Aquarius man, let him have his space. He doesn't know what jealousy is and can't relate to it.
Try just being friends, if it works into something more romantic fine, otherwise, you'll at least have a nice friend. Take care.