Would you like to look at our chart?

APiscesGirl

For first time I am in a relationship where I feel happy!
I am curious to hear your thoughts on our composite:
https://ibb.co/bCH2gK

So far, I can say we are very open with each other, honest, sharing everything and I feel... Relaxed... Ofc because of past experiences, it is hard to believe something so nice is hapenning, but somehow I find myself... Trusting and optimistic!
Cheers and thanks for your time!

katydid

WOW.

That triple exact conjunction of Moon/Mercury/Sun in Sag is wild.

I don't think I have ever seen an exact three way conjunction including the Sun and Moon like that.

I think this is a very special relationship. I am glad you found each other. I think you should have faith in each other and this relationship.

Don't take each other for granted. Appreciate the love and support and try and keep it real.

Don't let it slip into the friend zone. Do things to keep it spicy and sexy. :innocent:

APiscesGirl

WOW.

That triple exact conjunction of Moon/Mercury/Sun in Sag is wild.

I don't think I have ever seen an exact three way conjunction including the Sun and Moon like that.

I think this is a very special relationship. I am glad you found each other. I think you should have faith in each other and this relationship.

Don't take each other for granted. Appreciate the love and support and try and keep it real.

Don't let it slip into the friend zone. Do things to keep it spicy and sexy. :innocent:
Thanks for commenting and for the good words! ^^