Lucifers Rectangle in a chart? Evil spirit?

3nigma

Hello guys,
so i just stumbled across the so called mystic rectangle in astrology.
And i actually got that in my birth chart as well, but what's funny about it is, that you could either form it with my mars in libra or with my chiron in virgo and the latter one would even make it a lucifers rectangle - at least that's what i understood
I couldn't find much information on how to interpret this though - can anyone help me out?
Would that explain why i am so drawn to occultism or dark energy in general? i love all things taboo and i like to research on satanic ideology even though i would definitely not call myself a satanist :D

+ I saw that Algol is conjunct my moon in taurus ... would that explain my suicidal tendencies i carry around with me since childhood?

very dark thread right here :D

thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

ardentika

Wow what a chart! :O Literally each planet is aspecting the other, omg! I've never seen this haha, amazing.

You seem to be very aware of yourself, or at least you will be one day. Never heard of Lucifer's rectangle but it makes sense. Lucifer means "bearer of Light", so perhaps in a way this rectangle will bring illumination to who you are and your identity. NN in 8th and in Scorpio kinda means that too, it's also responsible for the suicidal tendencies.

3nigma

Wow what a chart! :O Literally each planet is aspecting the other, omg! I've never seen this haha, amazing.

You seem to be very aware of yourself, or at least you will be one day. Never heard of Lucifer's rectangle but it makes sense. Lucifer means "bearer of Light", so perhaps in a way this rectangle will bring illumination to who you are and your identity. NN in 8th and in Scorpio kinda means that too, it's also responsible for the suicidal tendencies.

It's really confusing sometimes :D There is so much intertwinig going on, that i don't know where to start
but it's interesting at the same time and it never gets boring i guess

thank you for your insight :) makes sense to me - so i have to study the planets involved more in detail to see how they can help me gain awareness?!

Hades055

Hello guys,
so i just stumbled across the so called mystic rectangle in astrology.
And i actually got that in my birth chart as well, but what's funny about it is, that you could either form it with my mars in libra or with my chiron in virgo and the latter one would even make it a lucifers rectangle - at least that's what i understood
I couldn't find much information on how to interpret this though - can anyone help me out?
Would that explain why i am so drawn to occultism or dark energy in general? i love all things taboo and i like to research on satanic ideology even though i would definitely not call myself a satanist :D

+ I saw that Algol is conjunct my moon in taurus ... would that explain my suicidal tendencies i carry around with me since childhood?

very dark thread right here :D

thank you in advance :)

Hello 3nigma :smile:

First of all, i should point out that, if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts, I recommend to search options for counseling. This should not be something that goes by unnoticed. Giving the fact that transits in Capricorn might get more hectic starting next year, i suggest and recommend to have options available for counseling, and to not downplay whatsoever the importance of the remarks that you just did.

I would lean more towards your opposition of Sun in Cancer and Uranus with Neptune for the suicidal tendencies. Which again, makes me emphasize the concern i have for what's going on in your 12th house.

3nigma

Hello 3nigma :smile:

First of all, i should point out that, if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts, I recommend to search options for counseling. This should not be something that goes by unnoticed. Giving the fact that transits in Capricorn might get more hectic starting next year, i suggest and recommend to have options available for counseling, and to not downplay whatsoever the importance of the remarks that you just did.

I would lean more towards your opposition of Sun in Cancer and Uranus with Neptune for the suicidal tendencies. Which again, makes me emphasize the concern i have for what's going on in your 12th house.

Thank you very much for caring <3 I'm in therapy since last year actually, but i feel it doesn't help that much
right now i'm struggling on the decision on whether or not i should do a therapy in a mental hospital

also thank you for pointing out the opposition - i will read some more about it
and yes, i'm actually a little afraid of saturn transitting my 12th house in the near future

Sagcap88

Aight, Rosemary’s Baby...slow your roll! Let’s not make a friggin’ rectangle out to be some kind of 666 shiz or symbol of the antichrist. 👹

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar — same goes for rectangles.

Anyhow, the 8th house, Pluto, and Scorpio probably makes you right at home with the darker facets of yourself — careful which ones you choose!

Hades055

Thank you very much for caring <3 I'm in therapy since last year actually, but i feel it doesn't help that much
right now i'm struggling on the decision on whether or not i should do a therapy in a mental hospital

also thank you for pointing out the opposition - i will read some more about it
and yes, i'm actually a little afraid of saturn transitting my 12th house in the near future

Never mind the technicalities of your opinions. I saw your comment and then the aspect and I think that it's really important to point that out and to see if I or anybody else can see something that can help you.

Basically, the 12th house is the house of hidden enemies. I have struggled with suicide thoughts myself, and i know it is critical the support that you could get in those times. It is a difference maker.

Neptune and Uranus can represent energies or attitudes of other people that you are absorbing and affecting your moods or your perceptions about yourself. Pluto is going to approach this opposition, Saturn will do the same and the South Node will approach those degrees in Capricorn as well.

I want to leave this very clear. This does not mean that the transits will be an outer disaster. By no means think that disaster is written in stone. This can be also a very powerful and empowering time for you (as it was for me when i struggled).

I think you should let your options open and take the days as one at the time. If the decision is unclear at the moment, don't push yourself for answers. Try to surround yourself with a support system, and please know that this can also represent an empowering time for you and the possibility of overcoming these issues that have been with you so far.

Hopefully, this can be of help.

3nigma

Aight, Rosemary’s Baby...slow your roll! Let’s not make a friggin’ rectangle out to be some kind of 666 shiz or symbol of the antichrist. 👹

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar — same goes for rectangles.

Anyhow, the 8th house, Pluto, and Scorpio probably makes you right at home with the darker facets of yourself — careful which ones you choose!

:D
maybe i project a lot of my darkness outwards at the moment
i will be careful, thank you for your comment

Sagcap88

1. Sun in Cancer in the sixth house sextile your Moon. You have the ability to draw on the reserve of compassion that only Cancerians have...and the fact that it’s ruling planet is making a nice aspect to that sun tells me that you have deep empathy for others...look at Princess Diana (your fellow Cancerian!) She genuinely did turn out to be the “Queen of People’s Hearts” simply due to how she turned her watery Cancer compassion outward and knew the simplest of gestures that would touch people.
2. Sun trine Pluto in Scorpio in the ninth house...you are very intuitive — and this intuition gives you a special insight for seeing the bigger picture and using it towards higher goals to better humanity. This also adds to my first point.
3. Sun conjunct DC — your relationships with others are very fulfilling to you and them. You excel in this role!
4. Moon and Mars trine Neptune...you’re psychic! Duh. Keep developing those gifts. With your Neptune in the twelfth house, you have a knack for seeing into another’s soul and truly feeling what they feel. This is very healing for other people lucky enough to know you!
5. Your Scorpio NN in the 8th means you’re supposed to embrace your feelings and stop shaming yourself for feeling darker ones like envy, anger, etc. Your NN path also shows a move towards the spiritual, always from the hedonistic Taurean SN you’re traveling away from. Easier said than done but you got this!
I could go on but I have a full workload to attend to! Best of luck! You have special gifts that can benefit yourself and others if you so choose.

3nigma

Never mind the technicalities of your opinions. I saw your comment and then the aspect and I think that it's really important to point that out and to see if I or anybody else can see something that can help you.

Basically, the 12th house is the house of hidden enemies. I have struggled with suicide thoughts myself, and i know it is critical the support that you could get in those times. It is a difference maker.

Neptune and Uranus can represent energies or attitudes of other people that you are absorbing and affecting your moods or your perceptions about yourself. Pluto is going to approach this opposition, Saturn will do the same and the South Node will approach those degrees in Capricorn as well.

I want to leave this very clear. This does not mean that the transits will be an outer disaster. By no means think that disaster is written in stone. This can be also a very powerful and empowering time for you (as it was for me when i struggled).

I think you should let your options open and take the days as one at the time. If the decision is unclear at the moment, don't push yourself for answers. Try to surround yourself with a support system, and please know that this can also represent an empowering time for you and the possibility of overcoming these issues that have been with you so far.

Hopefully, this can be of help.

Yes, this is very helpful - thank you for time and effort :)
helps me feel a lot more at ease about what i'm facing right now and what might come up next
it's hard sometimes to get into a higher perspective, when i'm right in the middle of the storm so to speak, but all the struggles i had to face so far really helped me grow, so i have hope, that what i'm going trough right now will eventually help me grow

3nigma

As to your chart, you have one of the most open ended, "I'm open for anything" charts that I've ever seen. Only two houses have any real struggles involved.

I suspect that you never got involved in anything dark in previous lives and that you should use your interest in the unseen side to look at unseen Love and light areas.

You will struggle with those grand trines, and the grand sextile is unusual, and does have down sides but these will only affect how you perceive the world. Your biggest difficulties are likely to be the situational ones caused by everyday challenges, since you don't have any very serious challenges from your birth chart side.

If you want some sources for pursing the LIGHT, please PM me.

thank you very much :)
interesting .. I never really thought about looking deeper into unseen love and light areas, but it makes sense. I used to always search for it in the darkest places i could find, trying to bring it out.
I will message you!

3nigma

1. Sun in Cancer in the sixth house sextile your Moon. You have the ability to draw on the reserve of compassion that only Cancerians have...and the fact that it’s ruling planet is making a nice aspect to that sun tells me that you have deep empathy for others...look at Princess Diana (your fellow Cancerian!) She genuinely did turn out to be the “Queen of People’s Hearts” simply due to how she turned her watery Cancer compassion outward and knew the simplest of gestures that would touch people.
2. Sun trine Pluto in Scorpio in the ninth house...you are very intuitive — and this intuition gives you a special insight for seeing the bigger picture and using it towards higher goals to better humanity. This also adds to my first point.
3. Sun conjunct DC — your relationships with others are very fulfilling to you and them. You excel in this role!
4. Moon and Mars trine Neptune...you’re psychic! Duh. Keep developing those gifts. With your Neptune in the twelfth house, you have a knack for seeing into another’s soul and truly feeling what they feel. This is very healing for other people lucky enough to know you!
5. Your Scorpio NN in the 8th means you’re supposed to embrace your feelings and stop shaming yourself for feeling darker ones like envy, anger, etc. Your NN path also shows a move towards the spiritual, always from the hedonistic Taurean SN you’re traveling away from. Easier said than done but you got this!
I could go on but I have a full workload to attend to! Best of luck! You have special gifts that can benefit yourself and others if you so choose.

thank you so much - it's so calming to read those positive words since i'm in a dark place right now, where it's hard to see my worth
The only thing that i feel is not fitting is about my relationships .. i tend to isolate myself a lot, especially when i'm feeling suicidal, because oftentimes experienced that others can't handle those kind of thoughts and feelings, which makes total sense to me, because it can be scary to face the fact, that someone who is close to you considers suicide .. but it even makes me feel more selfish and ashamed
but yes, a lot of people actually told me, that they love talking to me about their feelings and that they can be vunerable around me and that helped them regaining trust and selfworth, because i really work on being as empathic, open and caring as i can be
because well ... that's exactly what i need from others, i guess .. someone to hold space for me and accept every feeling that i might have
but because of the experiences i made, i am fearful of letting others in .. i know that i should open up and not judge people before they even got the chance to listen to me

Oh funny :D i didn't read the point about my north node before writing the last paragraph ... but yes! this is on point :D i shame myself a lot because of my feelings, i don't want to burden anyone, because they already have to deal with their own problems

How do i keep developing intuition? do you have any tips on that?
i guess it has a lot to do with trusting myself as well?

thank you again very much! this was very encouraging <3

Sagcap88

thank you so much - it's so calming to read those positive words since i'm in a dark place right now, where it's hard to see my worth
The only thing that i feel is not fitting is about my relationships .. i tend to isolate myself a lot, especially when i'm feeling suicidal, because oftentimes experienced that others can't handle those kind of thoughts and feelings, which makes total sense to me, because it can be scary to face the fact, that someone who is close to you considers suicide .. but it even makes me feel more selfish and ashamed
but yes, a lot of people actually told me, that they love talking to me about their feelings and that they can be vunerable around me and that helped them regaining trust and selfworth, because i really work on being as empathic, open and caring as i can be
because well ... that's exactly what i need from others, i guess .. someone to hold space for me and accept every feeling that i might have
but because of the experiences i made, i am fearful of letting others in .. i know that i should open up and not judge people before they even got the chance to listen to me

Oh funny :D i didn't read the point about my north node before writing the last paragraph ... but yes! this is on point :D i shame myself a lot because of my feelings, i don't want to burden anyone, because they already have to deal with their own problems

How do i keep developing intuition? do you have any tips on that?
i guess it has a lot to do with trusting myself as well?

thank you again very much! this was very encouraging <3

I’m glad to hear my words were encouraging. By the way, looking at your chart...I could see you working as a volunteer or employee at a suicide prevention hotline. I believe you could help many survive.

I’m going to send you a private message.

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. Non-astrological posts have NO business in the "Read My Chart" Forum. Use astrology to make and back up any points you make.

Back to astrology,

Tim