Is Pluto my final depositor?

http://imgur.com/a/Mg7Ww

So, would Pluto be my final depositor? If so, what does that imply? Since I'm Scorpio rising, does that make it even more significant?

Also, if you wouldn't mind, can you see anything in my chart that explains how I'm going to be as a mother? Thanks!

No, Pluto is definitely not your final dispositor because your Saturn is in Aquarius which is its domicile. I would argue that the outer planets have no rulership, but I don't think that's even necessary because of your Saturn since there can only be one final dispositor.

Hmm, it's not an easy question regarding what kind of mother you'll be. I'd say that maternal instincts are for the most part represented by the Moon, which is in Aries in the 6th house in your case. This may make you a quite dominant and active mother who is constantly worried about her children. All those trines to your Leo stellium are extremely nice though, particularly the partile Moon-Jupiter trine. I think you'll be a generous and loving mother thinking about her children 24/7. I think you have a good chance to raise kind and caring children, just try not to suffocate them with your love. ;) But that's just my take, I may not be 100% correct.

No, Pluto is definitely not your final dispositor because your Saturn is in Aquarius which is its domicile. I would argue that the outer planets have no rulership, but I don't think that's even necessary because of your Saturn since there can only be one final dispositor.

Hmm, it's not an easy question regarding what kind of mother you'll be. I'd say that maternal instincts are for the most part represented by the Moon, which is in Aries in the 6th house in your case. This may make you a quite dominant and active mother who is constantly worried about her children. All those trines to your Leo stellium are extremely nice though, particularly the partile Moon-Jupiter trine. I think you'll be a generous and loving mother thinking about her children 24/7. I think you have a good chance to raise kind and caring children, just try not to suffocate them with your love. ;) But that's just my take, I may not be 100% correct.

Thank you so much! I'm very curious about the Stellium. Any other insights regarding what that means? I'm particularly curious about Sun trine moon.

Thank you so much! I'm very curious about the Stellium. Any other insights regarding what that means? I'm particularly curious about Sun trine moon.

Well, I'm probably the wrong person to ask about your Sun-Moon trine because from my perspective, there isn't one. :sideways: I use aspects by signs and Aries as a sign doesn't aspect Virgo as a sign so I don't consider it an aspect. There are some circumstances when the out-of-sign aspects like this are allowed, but usually it should be within 3*, while yours is over 8*.

Stellium is a situation when a lot of planets sit in one sign/house (in your case 3 planets) and it means that a certain area of your life is extremely prominent, for better or worse. Thankfully, your stellium sits in one of the best houses of the zodiac, 10th, so it's a good stellium. Moreover, it contains two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter. The 10th house is primarily related to your career, so with such a concentration of 10th house planets I can expect you being a workaholic and spending a lot of time trying to build a successful career. Is this true for you or not really? Your chart is also extremely interesting because this stellium is very close to your natal Sun. In your situation those 3 planets are described as being under the Sun's beams which is usually considered a weakening condition. However, both Mercury are Venus are in phasis (they get away from this weakening condition soon after your birth) which, on the opposite, is extremely beneficial and completely eliminates any bad associations with it. On the other hand, Jupiter seems to be trapped under the Sun's beams which may make its beneficence less noticeable. The point of this condition is that those planets can't be seen, so they act as if they are hidden from your view. Jupiter is very benefic in your case, being generally benefic, but also in sect, in a good house, not overcome by malefics but because of being under the Sun's beams its positive significations can come unexpectedly and leave you more confused than happy. What is also very interesting is that your Jupiter is conjunct Regulus, one of the best fixed stars out there, which brings nobility, gracefulness and honor. So in total I'd call your Jupiter very, very good. :joyful:

By the way, Happy Birthday!!!!! I didn't notice that it was today until now. My best wishes to you! :happy::happy::happy: Hope your birthday is going great. :wink:

Last edited:
Well, I'm probably the wrong person to ask about your Sun-Moon trine because from my perspective, there isn't one. :sideways: I use aspects by signs and Aries as a sign doesn't aspect Virgo as a sign so I don't consider it an aspect. There are some circumstances when the out-of-sign aspects like this are allowed, but usually it should be within 3*, while yours is over 8*.

Stellium is a situation when a lot of planets sit in one sign/house (in your case 3 planets) and it means that a certain area of your life is extremely prominent, for better or worse. Thankfully, your stellium sits in one of the best houses of the zodiac, 10th, so it's a good stellium. Moreover, it contains two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter. The 10th house is primarily related to your career, so with such a concentration of 10th house planets I can expect you being a workaholic and spending a lot of time trying to build a successful career. Is this true for you or not really? Your chart is also extremely interesting because this stellium is very close to your natal Sun. In your situation those 3 planets are described as being under the Sun's beams which is usually considered a weakening condition. However, both Mercury are Venus are in phasis (they get away from this weakening condition soon after your birth) which, on the opposite, is extremely beneficial and completely eliminates any bad associations with it. On the other hand, Jupiter seems to be trapped under the Sun's beams which may make its beneficence less noticeable. The point of this condition is that those planets can't be seen, so they act as if they are hidden from your view. Jupiter is very benefic in your case, being generally benefic, but also in sect, in a good house, not overcome by malefics but because of being under the Sun's beams its positive significations can come unexpectedly and leave you more confused than happy. What is also very interesting is that your Jupiter is conjunct Regulus, one of the best fixed stars out there, which brings nobility, gracefulness and honor. So in total I'd call your Jupiter very, very good. :joyful:

By the way, Happy Birthday!!!!! I didn't notice that it was today until now. My best wishes to you! :happy::happy::happy: Hope your birthday is going great. :wink:

Thank you very much! But I'm SO confused! The stellium is in my 10th house?! I thought it was in my 9th!

Thank you very much! But I'm SO confused! The stellium is in my 10th house?! I thought it was in my 9th!

Sorry for being confusing. :lol: The thing is that the house placement of your stellium depends upon the house system you choose. Your Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are "behind" the MC so in most house systems this is classified as if they are in the 9th house. The house systems which depend on angles (ascendant-descendant and MC-IC) are called quadrant systems. In those systems ascendant is marked as the beginning of the 1st house and MC as the beginning of the 10th house. The division of other houses depends on the system you choose (there are a lot of them). There is also an equal houses system where the ascendant is the beginning of the 1st house and all other houses contain 30* each. And finally, there is a whole signs system where the sign where the ascendant falls is the 1st house (this way you have Pluto in the 1st house) and all other houses also cover one sign each. So in your chart: Scorpio 1st house, Sagittarius 2nd house, Capricorn 3rd house and so on. This way your Leo planets land in the 10th house. :cool: Each astrologer chooses the house system he/she likes so I'm not saying that whole signs is the only option. Choose whatever seems more accurate to you. Placidus is the most popular option right now and this is the house system which is chosen on astro.com by default.

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

So, would Pluto be my final depositor? If so, what does that imply? Since I'm Scorpio rising, does that make it even more significant?

A planet's dispositor is the planet which rules the sign it's in.

So for instance, your Moon's dispositor is Mars, because the Moon is in Aries ruled by Mars. Mars' dispositor is Mercury, and Mercury's dispositor is the Sun. The Sun's dispositor is Mercury, so it goes back and fourth since they are in eachother's signs. This is called a mutual reception and ends that chain of rulership.

A final dispositor only happens when there is the same planet at the end of every dispositor path in the chart.

In your case, you don't have a final dispositor. Your chart ends with both the Sun/Mercury mutual reception and Saturn in Aquarius.