Leo AC + Sun in 12th ?

haidee

I'm trying to interpret my own SR chart since my birthday is coming up in less than a month, but somehow I find it difficult to understand this. (Geez, brain :annoyed: )
I got this far: I'll feel the "Leo vibe", an urge to be expressive, but it won't show since the ruler is in the 12th house?
Any thoughts?

In my natal chart Leo cusp my 12th house, if that's of any importance.

katydid

I would begin to prepare now, by writing out for yourself, certain key objectives now, When the Sun is in the 12th of a SR, sometimes the native begins to feel lost and confused over the coming months. Where am I going? What am I doing and planning? So this is a good time to make a clear list and keep it at hand for the upcoming months. Then, when and if things get murky or foggy, you can look back at your list of objectives. Your goals and objectives will not change because of the 12th house influence. But your ability to see them objectively and to feel motivated, may change considerably.

The 12th is seen as the 'house of reckoning.' It is where we take stock of our life and our successes and our shortcomings. It can be a positive thing in the end but might be difficult and emotional in the process.

here is a snippet of an explanation:

House of Subconscious
The Twelfth House is commonly referred to as the House of the Unconscious. The unconscious state can help engender our successes, as well as assist us in coping with our failures. Success vs. failure: do we consciously confront our lives or subconsciously sweep things under the proverbial rug? This house might more aptly be called the House of Reckoning, since it is in the Twelfth that we review what we have been (and done) and decide where we go from there. Along with these unconscious musings, we also deliberate on strengths and weaknesses that are hidden from public view.

Our subconscious works hard on our behalf, trying to make sense of our lives. This shadow play is slow and long, and often fraught with fear and pain. It is in this context that we are confronted with our sorrows, suffering and the secrets we keep from ourselves and from others. Ultimately, we are also confronted with our fate: karma. Here we meet up with the results of everything we have done. This further puts the focus on repressed agendas and restraint. What have we wrought with in our lives? This is a key question of the Twelfth House, and we will deal with it both consciously and unconsciously. Will the answers compel us to be transformed or reborn? This is another cornerstone of the Twelfth House -- the manner in which we move forward.
http://www.astrology.com/article/houses-twelfth.html

haidee

Wow okay, that wasn't as close to what I had thought it to be. Out of all the houses, the 12th is probably the one I find the most difficult to understand.
You know what... I'll make that list right now.
Thanks katydid. :happy: