Will it lead to anything serious?

Kitchy

Banned
If anyone offers you an answer, would it matter?

I ask, because most people, even when they get a no answer in horary to these questions, usually come back with more reasons to ask why things aren't working.

Letting relationships evolve to a point of 'we have something here' is more important than wishful thinking in horary - and seldom does a 'don't do it' mean anything when a person is not truly interested in the answers.

Last edited:

kai

Thanks for throwing negative energy and saying it won't work. I appreciate it.

I never asked a question regarding new love prospects, but no one is forced to reply to my thread. You could have just ignored it.

I'll go elsewhere then.

Yeah....she seems to have a problem ignoring a thread without throwing some venom into it. Must be the tough life.

I'm a novice but I'll try to interpret it. I wish someone else who really knows this stuff can either confirm or refute my own interpretation. So you are Sun in 9th house and in Aries. Being in Aries you are exalted in a strong position. The same can't be said about him because he is Saturn RX, which I learned weakens the sign and some say it shows sort of going back to something, changing the mind. Saturn in saggy is peregrine too, so this further weakens him...being RX plus in a sign where he has no strength. So you are in a much better position than he is.

I see that Sun will soon change signs into Taurus where I believe it will lose it's exalted position. The moon as the co-sign in Virgo isn't in a strong position either. I think it either represents you as a co-ruler or the question itself. Being in 1st, I think it shows some self-absorption from your end about the matter. Sun and Saturn don't aspect, but moon is going to square Saturn while it's retro BUT it will meet Jupiter first, but I am not sure what Jupiter's interference could mean...if it means something. An applying square is not a no, but it is an obstacle even if it is going to be a yes.

The thing is...some would use the 5th house of lover rather than the 7th house, so if we take that into account, then Jupiter (him..still weak plus peregrine) is still retro but moon will apply in conjunction to him soon, so that denotes a positive indication of a yes. Since you asked about a serious relationship, most seem to use the 7th house as serious relationship is indication of a future marriage. With my novice interpretation, there could be more to this chart as I covered the basics/surface the best as I could, but I will say that even as novice, I don't see it as a strong chart. There may be a potential here that other people can see and help out with. I'd like to learn more too and wondering what others will claim...maybe i made a mistake and would like to be corrected. At any rate..hope things work out, but try not to put too much hope in anything, especially relationships, so that the disappointment won't be painful at the end.

Kitchy

Banned
Lost -

You described a budding relationship that seems to be going well for you and him. If you looking only for 'positivity' - then you are essentially saying you don't want a negative (meaning NO) answer - and sometimes that comes with the horary.

Besides, didn't say it 'wouldn't work', did I?

I said "if you received a negative answer, would it matter?"

Meaning? - if things are going well for you and this guy in your mind and heart - and if someone offered you an answer and it wasn't what you hoped for - would you drop everything with him and move on?

tikana

the problem is it wont work out to anything serious

you got major interference moon goes to mars then to jupiter before squaring saturn
if that wasnt bad .. then you have your own sun about to flip signs
saturn peregrine retro - he is changing his mind and you are moving away from him
to me it is like will hurt you or something
moon/mars never good

T

Last edited:

tikana

wait and see
out of my own experience.. i was seeing something opposite to what the chart was telling me.. so i believed what i saw.. at the end horary was right

T

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
My advice to you, Philly, is to stop casting horaries, especially this one. It's premature.

Just have the patience and courage to let it unfold. I think you have the strength to do this.

Very best to you,
Ilene

tikana

My advice to you, Philly, is to stop casting horaries, especially this one. It's premature.

Just have the patience and courage to let it unfold. I think you have the strength to do this.

Very best to you,
Ilene

Ilenek

i'd say run a horary first
so you wont be caught offguard

T

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek

i'd say run a horary first
so you wont be caught offguard

T

I'd say meet life first and take your time to see what it offers.
When you have a dear, serious matter, cast a chart.
Two friends, two views :).

Last edited:

tikana

I'm actually glad I did ask question because it allowed me to remain cautious and not get caught in the whole thing. Sometimes, it can prevent you from making the wrong decisions.

That is the reason I cast love-related horaries, to prevent myself from the hassle.

i do the same