I think I met someone?

bluebird

Banned
Well, its not this childhood friend, just finished talking to him and his intentions came to light. Gonna take a pass on that one.

***IleneK, im taking your advice to take it very slow with each connection and finding out their intentions first. Im being very clear and direct with these guys to fish out their true personalities***

Thats it so far on my list of past connections Tikana. Have a few more I could sniff out, but since you say its not a past link, its best not to get my hopes up!

Back to square one, who are these upcoming hidden eligible bachelor(s)?

Sun rules leo on the 7H, currently in aqua, who is ruled by me saturn.
Mercury rules gemini on the 4H and virgo on the 7H hosting jupiter rx whose ruler is sag and pisces. And since im represented by saturn in this chart, under the influence of sag :whistling:who is this mystery man :whistling:

The conjunction between sun and saturn is tight. Sun is at 14'5 and saturn is at 14'19. If we follow sun Sun is currently in pisces on the south node, meaning he is in the past or stuck in his past. Sun will oppose saturn in may, saturn will retrograde and will stay in sag for quite sometime, Sun will meet saturn when he enters saggitarius in december, it happens twice i believe, as sun is faster than saturn, so he clears the zodiac a few times. Im curious to find out who he is!

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
updates!

I think i just met him (whoever 'him' is supposed to be in this chart) yesterday, this is a brand new person, but he feels like someone ive known for a long time. its weird to explain.

I pulled the event chart and surprise moon via combusta in Libra at 22"51'58" but the chart is sun ruled and was touring pisces at 7"41'30"

Im a little confused, since the degrees between sun and saturn are really tight was I not supposed to meet him already? He also approached me first, which fits since sun is faster than Saturn. But alot of the new men im meeting seem to approach me first, which never happens! Looks like im a hot comodity these days, attracting men like bees to a honey pot :w00t:

i shouldnt have, but a few hours ago, I also pulled a horary chart to see how things may evolve between us next and we have him as jupiter rx in my first house, mercury ruled. Moon of course is via combusta in scorpio... Not sure if its worth posting that chart up.