Event chart -first!

bluebird

Banned
Hello astrologers, this is my first time posting an event chart, i hope i got the right forum!

The event chart was cast from the moment I send the first message to him this year to check in and see how he was doing. The relationship is between me and a childhood aquaintance - friend. We randomly we started comunicating on facebook again and now a month later, its still friendly and communication is amicable but I was wondering how this tenative connection will evolve, or better said, what pitfalls do I need to be aware of, since a few years ago we had a mis understanding - fallout, but seems to be water under the bridge for now that is :w00t:

->I see the oposition between sun in early degrees in aquarius and moon in cancer.
Moon is strong and in her domicile in cancer but late degrees, and about to change signs.
-> Moon travels faster than the sun, meaning i am more eager than him to conclude this matter between us or atleast find out whats between us in the here and now.

->Sun combusts moon? So either he blinds me or he lights the way? Or is it a missed connection since sun is at 3 degrees and moon again is at 26degrees?

->Reception between mars and venus is not so good. Venus exalts mars and mars hurts venus in scorpio. Mars is in the fall of venus. Meaning the link between male and female is conflicted and not mutuable here.

-> mars the chart ruler in scorpio is confident and finally in his element, signifying a Helical rising. I think this means my confidence in taking the first initiative approach to contact him. Unclear what it means in the 7House, that partnerships is important?

-> mercury is just barely seperating from a tight conjuction to pluto. i also believe at 15 degrees mercury Has not cleared his shadow from retrograde position.

-> Saturn in the 8H, no clue what that means in this chart.

Can anybody please help me see this chart more clearly?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Mars being the chart ruler. Its a very sexy and confident sign, I found out that his current interest in me is sexual. Im thinking that mars made the atmosphere very forward and direct but in a hidden cat and mouse game. But mars being in the 7H confuses me, not interested in partnership, perhaps its only signalling selfish motives or self interest, since again mars is in its element.

Last edited: