He says he can't commit...

EvieGrace

Evie

just calm down and dont feel like a fool.

you meet the person who you think rolls red carpet under your feet then pulls it right under you. happens

look at the bright side, you get to go out and meet another guy and post a new horary or two

T

I've put a ban on meeting anyone for a while. After 2 breakups in 6 months i seem to have lost myself and place so much of my happiness in another person.
Horary and all of you haven't let me down once. So if and when i do meet someone else, i think this will be the first place I'll come to. But for now, i think it's time to focus on me and find what makes me happy rather than expecting someone to save me.

tikana

and who will feed my horary chart reading hunger?

grin

are you considering other ppl's feelings.

*bursts in tears*
T

lorieno

Yes there seems to be very little positive points showing a come back to what it has been..:sad:

I might add that Pisces Moon (conjunct Chiron, ouch..) in exaltation of Venus, Lord 11 of Hopes and trust shows that you might have hoped a lot more than an exciting sexual relationship.

Venus and Mars as symbols of Woman and Man are semi-square = tension and separation.

Lord 1 and Lord 7 have separated.
Moon has just separated from Venus. The end of love litterally.

However your question was "will he change his mind in the next 6 months about us"..
I am welcoming your comments about this:
Saturn is just at the beginning of the 6th house. It has only recently left the 5th house of romance and sex to enter the more serious minded 6th house (the work place).
In March 2016 Saturn retrogrades and will touch again by mid-June the 5th/6th cups .
Could some romantic interest flare up again by then (from him of course)?

Good luck and thank you for sharing!

EvieGrace

However your question was "will he change his mind in the next 6 months about us"..
I am welcoming your comments about this:
Saturn is just at the beginning of the 6th house. It has only recently left the 5th house of romance and sex to enter the more serious minded 6th house (the work place).
In March 2016 Saturn retrogrades and will touch again by mid-June the 5th/6th cups .
Could some romantic interest flare up again by then (from him of course)?

Good luck and thank you for sharing!

I would be really interested to know this if anyone else could chime in...

Any time I've caught myself thinking about him or feeling sad, i literally say out loud to myself "it's over".
I know that it is, but if there is a chance at all that he could try to sway me again in the future, i need to prepare myself and to be strong enough to know that regardless, it won't last.

tsmall

Premium Member
I would be really interested to know this if anyone else could chime in...

Any time I've caught myself thinking about him or feeling sad, i literally say out loud to myself "it's over".
I know that it is, but if there is a chance at all that he could try to sway me again in the future, i need to prepare myself and to be strong enough to know that regardless, it won't last.

Evie. How do I love thee, let me count the ways? Do me a favor, love, and post your natal in the RMC forum. I saw you did post it in Vedic. But one thing horary is really good at is pointing to obstacles we need to overcome before we can move forward.

EvieGrace

Evie. How do I love thee, let me count the ways? Do me a favor, love, and post your natal in the RMC forum. I saw you did post it in Vedic. But one thing horary is really good at is pointing to obstacles we need to overcome before we can move forward.

Thank you Tsmall xo

EvieGrace

Just wanted to give you guys an update...

He contacted me yesterday asking if i would go for coffee with him. I did so this morning.
I was so nervous i wanted to be sick. When i got to the cafe, we hugged and sat down. The conversation. Not great. The feeling. Awkward.

We went for a walk after coffee and he apologised for having done this to me. He says he's so confused by it all. But the way he was towards me was almost clinical. I didn't see the same person i was with just 2 weeks ago, except when he looks at me it's like he's staring into my god **** soul...

I don't feel better after this meeting. In fact, i just feel sadder. He seemed perfectly fine. Not hurting, not grieving, not anything. He said everything we had was real, but that there were times he just didn't feel ready. I'm still so incredibly confused, wishing that this feeling will just **** off already.

He says he wants to remain good friends. But I'm not sure i can. You simply can't go back from that.

EvieGrace

I should also add, he was in a relationship for 3 years that ended around the same time my last one did.
He said it felt 'normal' for him to jump into a relationship with me because of the connection. But later, he feels being alone is something he needs to do... The timing isn't right...

I was the rebound. I made him feel good again... at least that's my take on it.
He looked me in the eyes only 4 days before ending it and said he wanted to be in this. Then changed his mind. Just like that.

EvieGrace

And today i find out that he is getting back together with his ex girlfriend. Despite her driving a wedge between him and his kids and him and his family...

The hurt i feel is so real...
He's completely shut me out of his life. And now i have to deal with them being together.

rafaella

And today i find out that he is getting back together with his ex girlfriend. Despite her driving a wedge between him and his kids and him and his family...

The hurt i feel is so real...
He's completely shut me out of his life. And now i have to deal with them being together.

I'm sorry to hear. Is it possible for you to move to some other department or location so you don't have to see him again?