plz read my chart for marriage

virgo24

hey everyone im soo new in astrology i have no idea of anything but im very keen to know about this,now a days im having marriage proposal but i dont want to marry an unknown person so can anybody tell me is there any indication in my chart of love marriage and with whom?

Attachments

• Anum.png
    Anum.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 15

craft94

hey everyone im soo new in astrology i have no idea of anything but im very keen to know about this,now a days im having marriage proposal but i dont want to marry an unknown person so can anybody tell me is there any indication in my chart of love marriage and with whom?

Well, Venus is in its home sign of Libra. It's squaring Saturn/Uranus/Neptune in th 12th house which might be why relationships seem so hard to find. You might have trouble showing affection (Saturn) or maybe your feelings run hot and cold (Uranus), causing confusion for your partner. Mostly, though, I think you're confused about what you actually want out of partnerships (Neptune). This is further indicated by the square between your sun and your moon. Your needs are contradictory. The 12th house is traditionally considered malefic, and the squares are generally considered "negative" aspects but I don't think theres a set in stone law telling me whether or not you'll get married. However, if what I say rings true, it may be something to work on.

If you don't know what you want out of relationships, looking at the Descendant is a good place to start. A Descendant in Cancer means that family is important to you, which is probably why you asked about marriage. You want a partner who you can come home to rather than a one night stand or a short term fling with a wild party animal type. Maybe you're seeking a mother figure. A Descendant in Cancer does not necessarily make your ideal partner a Sun (or any planet) in Cancer, though depending on other factors, you may have a pattern of being attracted to Cancery types. Maybe write a list of the qualities you're attracted to.

The Moon is about family and domesticity. The Moon is always a good place to look but the moon rules your Descendant, making it especially important. Your two feminine planets, the Moon and Venus, are harmonious (Gemini and Libra) which is a good sign. Communication is a must for you. You need someone who you can actually discuss things with. You learn through your relationships (9th house Venus) and your home needs to be fun (5th house moon). You need an intelligent partner who allow you to be yourself. Someone who is nurturing and sensitive and there for you when you need them, but not in a suffocating or smothering way.

virgo24

thanks for ur reply in so much detail,one more question i wanted to ask someone read my chart and that person told me that my husband might be a foreigner and i will have love marriage and my ex boyfriend was a foreigner

craft94

thanks for ur reply in so much detail,one more question i wanted to ask someone read my chart and that person told me that my husband might be a foreigner and i will have love marriage and my ex boyfriend was a foreigner
You're welcome, and yeah that makes sense. Venus in the 9th house can indicate marriage to a foreigner.