Is the situation between us likely to change?

EvieGrace

I agree with Heidy26's take on this matter. Evie Grace, move on with your precious life and separate yourself from your ex. Nothing is so much better than the unkindness that he has rained upon you, really for no good reason

Thank you IleneK.
You're right. I have completely deleted his number so i have no way of getting in touch with him. I don't want to sit and feel sorry for myself. I know i need to move on. But it's taught me what to look out for in the future.

So strange. I had no choice but to get in touch with him today. The house we were renovating, he asked me to put the electricity in my name which i cancelled a month ago. The company called today to tell me there is over $300 owing...
I got in touch to ask him to please pay it as it goes against my name. I got a cold response in return...

No surprise.

heidy26

Thank you Heidy...
I really appreciate your reply. Could you maybe elaborate a little on this encounter with my ex? It makes me a little nervous simply because I'm not wanting to be hurt any more than i have been already.

I think you are obsessing a little bit about this situation. There is no need to do that.
Actually Venus catches up with Mars near the end of Virgo, after Mars conjuncts Jupiter, so after you come back from the business trip and you meet Jupiter.
Venus and Mars will apply to a sextile with Saturn, so the matter will stabilize somehow.
The meeting will not hinder you emotionally, but I think you will be fearful and you'll not be able to see things clearly, as Moon applies to a conjunction with Sun.
Stop worrying about this encounter.

EvieGrace

I think you are obsessing a little bit about this situation. There is no need to do that.
Actually Venus catches up with Mars near the end of Virgo, after Mars conjuncts Jupiter, so after you come back from the business trip and you meet Jupiter.
Venus and Mars will apply to a sextile with Saturn, so the matter will stabilize somehow.
The meeting will not hinder you emotionally, but I think you will be fearful and you'll not be able to see things clearly, as Moon applies to a conjunction with Sun.
Stop worrying about this encounter.

I know it seems like I'm obsessing but it has been a really difficult and emotional time for me over the last few months. Thank you for going a little more in depth Heidy. I'll update for learning purposes if something happens...

IleneK

Premium Member
So strange. I had no choice but to get in touch with him today. The house we were renovating, he asked me to put the electricity in my name which i cancelled a month ago. The company called today to tell me there is over $300 owing...
I got in touch to ask him to please pay it as it goes against my name. I got a cold response in return...

No surprise.

Well, there, then. You have had the encounter with the ex. There need never be another, most likely.
All I would suggest is that you consider trying to breathe, maybe even every few hours, just consciously take three slow breaths. It will help loosen this tense and sad period you are experiencing.

I am sorry for your sadness.

EvieGrace

Well, there, then. You have had the encounter with the ex. There need never be another, most likely.
All I would suggest is that you consider trying to breathe, maybe even every few hours, just consciously take three slow breaths. It will help loosen this tense and sad period you are experiencing.

I am sorry for your sadness.

Thank you so much for your kind words...
Everyday gets easier. And much easier when i don't have to contact him.