please help... will my boyfriend be released soon

EvieGrace

Also keeoing in mind that after he did his 10 months, it was followed by 1 year home detention and 2 years of parole.... in the final 7 weeks of his two year parole term, this happens...
Adhearing to his conditions was something he took seriously knowing it would could end up with him back in prison.........
So for drinking too much water and producing a dilute is not exactly something he set out to do on purpose.

Dirius

I'm not picking on you. I'm sorry if it came across thaty way...it happened the other way around the other day, right?

Are you angry at me because of that?? :surprised::lol:

GEEZ I wasn't trying to be a know it all douche back in that post, I just explained the exact detail of the retrogradation process :tongue::tongue::tongue:

My point was to explain...how can we tell if Saturn is who he purports to be (an innocent at the hands of the judicial system) or an honest man caught up in something bigger than himself?

In my opinion we can't:

There is a diference between being "innocent" regarding the judicial system, and honest man with bening intentions.

For the purpose of the chart (which is his concerned with the judicial system) we should be concerned if he did broke the law or not. Apparently, and despite how much of a silly thing it was, he did.

However, because of this it is obvious that one may wonder regarding that, so I merely asked:"well are you sure he is telling you the truth?"

And the querent did reply: "yes he is, because he showed me the paperwork."

So he is probably telling her the truth (and I never said otherwise after she replied that).

Dirius

Also keeoing in mind that after he did his 10 months, it was followed by 1 year home detention and 2 years of parole.... in the final 7 weeks of his two year parole term, this happens...
Adhearing to his conditions was something he took seriously knowing it would could end up with him back in prison.........
So for drinking too much water and producing a dilute is not exactly something he set out to do on purpose.

As I said Evie, no one said he was malignant or that he purposedly broke the law.

In my home country, a few years ago a case hit the news, in which a person failed to report to the authorities the exact minute he had to report by phone, almost landed him in jail for breaking his parole.(in my country an individual recently released on parole, has to report every day at the same hour for the first 3 months).

The reason he couldn't make the call, was because he was in his bed with fever. The police still arrested him. He eventually got out without trouble.

In this example, the individual did break the law. But was obviously not out of malice, he was just sleeping because he was sick, so he eventually avoided going to jail because of it.

EvieGrace

I understand...
And those conditions are very similar to here in Australia. But depending on the crime depends on the condition. And as far as seriousness is concerned, it's probably one of the least serious offences...

I'm just so confused as to why people see it all so different (Horary)...
There are so many rules...
I'm still at a loss despite all the time and effort you have all put in.

But I guess it's safe to assume it's either 6 days or 6 weeks...

Dirius

I understand...
And those conditions are very similar to here in Australia. But depending on the crime depends on the condition. And as far as seriousness is concerned, it's probably one of the least serious offences...

I'm just so confused as to why people see it all so different (Horary)...
There are so many rules...
I'm still at a loss despite all the time and effort you have all put in.

But I guess it's safe to assume it's either 6 days or 6 weeks...

Because there are conflicting testimonies regarding it. And everyone will give a different priority to each testimony.

In my case, for example, I said that he would be released soon.

The reason is that I see Saturn soon to change signs, and going away from the turned 12th house cusp. In a literal sense, to me it means, he was in the gates of going to jail, and is going the other way now.

And I give priority to this.

But I could be wrong about it. Perhaps him retrograding into Scorpio means other thing.

EvieGrace

It's probably naive of me to, but I certainly hope you are right.
Clearly I'm wanting the quickest outcome...

But the feeling I had prior to all of this is still there, in the sense that I feel this will be dragged out to 6 weeks or longer......

urano

The Moon is Void of Course here, so from my part I play it cautious with this chart. :wink:
I don’t know if it allows or not a clear answer.
As it was 10 days after his re-arrest that you cast the chart, and Moon is separating from Jupiter by 10*, we can take our timing from that.
Interesting! If we follow this reasoning in about 4° the Moon will change Sign. Something new will happen in the situation in which your boyfriend is involved in 4 days, namely may 29th or 30th, just before this week-end. But from my part I don’t conclude he will be released (or not), just that the environment will change soon.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

The Moon is Void of Course here, so from my part I play it cautious with this chart. :wink:
I don’t know if it allows or not a clear answer.
Interesting! If we follow this reasoning in about 4° the Moon will change Sign. Something new will happen in the situation in which your boyfriend is involved in 4 days, namely may 29th or 30th, just before this week-end. But from my part I don’t conclude he will be released (or not), just that the environment will change soon.

Hello Urano... thank you for taking a look at the chart. I appreciate your input.
So your interpretation is that the environment will change...
As I've said above,we are expecting some sort of answer from the board by the weeks end.
Can i ask, does the sign the moon enters play a role in this or that doesn't apply to Horary?

urano

I’m not an expert in Horary, far from it! Actually I'm very interested in this field and I would like to have more knowledges about it.

However when I said that when the Moon will change Sign a change in the environment could happen, that seems to me an acceptable interpretation.
In this chart the Moon is clearly you, the querent, and your mood. But I read the Moon also symbolizes the situation for which the querent asks about.
The Moon in Leo is in Saturn's detriment (Saturn is in the chart your boyfriend). When the Moon will be in Virgo it will not be any more in Saturn's detriment.
I think that the situation will not get worse, but I don’t know if all difficulties will be resolved even so...I stay cautious.

tikana

Evie
u are asking about him being sent to prison or released.so u are looking 12th house and 7th both problematic and pointing to 12th house. reviked probation is change of circomstances.

EvieGrace

Evie
u are asking about him being sent to prison or released.so u are looking 12th house and 7th both problematic and pointing to 12th house. reviked probation is change of circomstances.

Tikana,to be perfectly honest right now i think I'd just prefer to know either way. If it goes against him and his parole is revoked then knowing is better than not knowing.......

cspencer

Banned
What I'm saying is that, Saturn peregrine does not fit well with the description of an innocent man, when facing jail time.

Fits it perfectly. A peregrine Star is a wanderer, an alien, a stranger in a strange place who doesn't belong there; someone at the mercy of others.

A Star in exile or fall might indicate deception. I'd also accept an exalted Star as being an arrogant one who thinks he can get over on the system or something.

A peregrine Star is bad only if it is corrupted by malefics, or if its dispositor is totally corrupted.

JUPITERASC

Evie

if you see this is going on, why arent you asking if you should be with him at all?
if this guy is breaching parole, do you want this kind of a guy in your life?
I dont even wanna ask what crime he committed because it is almost irrelovant.

i am just asking. I am staying out because people pretty much come to the same conlusion he is not getting out anytime soon.

T
But there is no consensus
on whether the boyfriend is soon released or not
:smile:

Hello, EvieGrace. It's been a while. Other than this mess I hope you've been well?

At this point I'm not sure I completely agree with all the other astrologers who have said that he is going back to prison,
at least based on just looking at the chart.
My guess is that the 6 refers to days, as to when the parole board makes their recommendation.

1st, Moon is not VoC. She is already within orb of applying to a square with Saturn, having just been in conjunction with Jupiter who rules the turned 12th as well as the radical 6th. Ibn Ezra tells us that the 6th

As it was 10 days after his re-arrest that you cast the chart, and Moon is separating from Jupiter by 10*, we can take our timing from that.

It is true that Lilly does say
He also says that we should look to see if the Moon is swift or slow. If swift the release will be quick, if slow then the opposite. In this chart Moon is slow.

Sahl and Lilly agree that the surest sign of release is if the Moon were to apply next to a cadent planet. That isn't the case here. The Moon's next aspect is that square to retrograde Saturn, who is moving back into the 4th as already noted.

Mars, who rules the radix 10th sign, is in the 11th house but 12th sign, collecting light from both the Sun, the dispositor of Jupiter, and a retrograde Mercury, ruler of the 12th.

Oh, and Venus is in the ASC, which is not a bad thing in this case.

Moon squares Saturn, and then immediately thereafter applies to a square with the Sun, translating the light of Saturn to the Sun.

But really, it boils down to "what will the parole board say?" right?

Did I mention Venus was in the ASC?
I think that the parole board will rule in your favor, and you will hear by the end of the week.

cspencer

Banned
But there is no consensus
on whether the boyfriend is soon released or not
:smile:

Okay, I'll say he will.

This is an issue of assigning significators. Lily says when asking the question for another, use the ascendant and 4th Place, which is Moon/Venus. Venus angular is bad here, but Moon perfects the sextile from a cadent Place.

I suppose you could interpret or understand the question to be "when/if they will they be reunited?" Ascendant and descendant are used. Moon applying to Saturn says yes with/after some difficulties about 6 days or so.

This isn't actually a trial, but it is an administrative type hearing so, you want to look at the evidence. Mercury ruling the 3rd Place is cadent in the 12th Place retrograde and moving to combust. If you give the 7th Place to the State, then Jupiter ruling Pisces is in aversion to BOTH ascendant and descendant.

JUPITERASC

Okay, I'll say he will.

This is an issue of assigning significators. Lily says when asking the question for another, use the ascendant and 4th Place, which is Moon/Venus. Venus angular is bad here, but Moon perfects the sextile from a cadent Place.

I suppose you could interpret or understand the question to be "when/if they will they be reunited?" Ascendant and descendant are used. Moon applying to Saturn says yes with/after some difficulties about 6 days or so.

This isn't actually a trial, but it is an administrative type hearing so, you want to look at the evidence. Mercury ruling the 3rd Place is cadent in the 12th Place retrograde and moving to combust. If you give the 7th Place to the State, then Jupiter ruling Pisces is in aversion to BOTH ascendant and descendant.
Six of seven classical planets are in aversion to the ascendant :smile:
and therefore the descendant as well
only Venus (
with some dignity in own Egyptian terms) aspects ascendant by conjunction
with all other classical planets in aversion to Venus (ruler of MC and 4th Sign)

EvieGrace

Okay, I'll say he will.

Mercury ruling the 3rd Place is cadent in the 12th Place retrograde and moving to combust. If you give the 7th Place to the State, then Jupiter ruling Pisces is in aversion to BOTH ascendant and descendant.

cspencer....... could you break that part down a little if you have some time???

EvieGrace

Six of seven classical planets are in aversion to the ascendant :smile:
and therefore the descendant as well
only Venus (with some dignity in own Egyptian terms) aspects ascendant by conjunction
with all other classical planets in aversion to Venus (ruler of MC and 4th Sign)

Jupiterasc.... please accept that I'm clearly not very language savvy with astrology. But as far as aversion goes... that's a good thing, right??

Dirius

Fits it perfectly. A peregrine Star is a wanderer, an alien, a stranger in a strange place who doesn't belong there; someone at the mercy of others.

A Star in exile or fall might indicate deception. I'd also accept an exalted Star as being an arrogant one who thinks he can get over on the system or something.

A peregrine Star is bad only if it is corrupted by malefics, or if its dispositor is totally corrupted.

I accept that definition of the peregrine star, but I don't think it makes someone "innocent" just because it fits as a man in the "power of someone else". It does however, describe the situation in which he finds himself very well though, that is true.:sideways:

I do agree that since it is neither in exile or fall, its not that the individual is trying to decieve others, neither that he is malignant in his intentions.

However the nature of Saturn without dignity, entering the oriental quarter, does not lead me to believe he would be innocent either.

If we consider that, while the "law" he is breaking is kind of silly, its still a law he broke. In that case he is by a technicality, guilty of it. Not that he did it on purpose, because like you said and I agree, he is not malignant.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

I accept that definition of the peregrine star, but I don't think it makes someone "innocent" just because it fits as a man in the "power of someone else". It does however, describe the situation in which he finds himself very well though, that is true.:sideways:

I do agree that since it is neither in exile or fall, its not that the individual is trying to decieve others, neither that he is malignant in his intentions.

However the nature of Saturn without dignity, entering the oriental quarter, does not lead me to believe he would be innocent either.

If we consider that, while the "law" he is breaking is kind of silly, its still a law he broke. In that case he is by a technicality, guilty of it. Not that he did it on purpose, because like you said and I agree, he is not malignant.

Appreciate your input...
Could someone explain the asc and dec aversions though please??

Dirius

Appreciate your input...
Could someone explain the asc and dec aversions though please??

You mean JUPASC's comment on the planets being in aversion?

Aversion means when a planet is in no aspect towards another planet (or in this case the Ascendant or Descendant).

Planets that are in aversion towards the Ascendant are those that find themselves in the 2nd, 6th, 8th and 12th signs, from the sign of the Asc. They have no aspect towards it. Those in other signs do. For example, planets in the 9th or 5th sign would be in trine aspect with the ascendant, planets in the 4th and 10th in square aspect, etc.

That is what aversion means. In simple terms, it means that the planets are unrelated to the ascendant.