Starseeds, alternate dimensions, and our Binary Star System.

Crystal Starseed

Welcome to the AstrologyWeekly forum Crystal Starseed. I hope to read more about this in your continuing posts. I looked at your chart and you have Pluto conjunct Uranus and Sun conjunct Mercury both of which can indicate indigo children.

Hello Culpepper.

Thanks for your response. It's great to have a view that differs from the bulk of the others which seems to reiterate the need for this neptune-uranus conjunction. But the problem with most of the published research is that it isn't very thorough, because the researchers seem to have just gone along with the view that only specific age groups or recent generations have this phenomena, when in fact it goes back much further, and these older people haven't been researched.
I think what you could also have picked up on, intuitively, are the connections these planets make through association and house in my chart - the mercury-gemini emphasis because of my ruler, jupiter in gemini, and my chart ruler the sun conjunct mercury, which makes the 3rd house placements more prominent. This conjunction most definitely defines me and my approach to life, and everyone who knows me would probably agree. Perhaps other, more formulaic astrologers wouldn't see this or understand where you're coming from, that there is sometimes a reason why some things are said, even if they might not appear to be 'correct' on the surface or to the logical mind...Thanks for noticing something different - it's really appreciated! Namaste!

crystal, you sound a lovely spiritual person and don't let the one or two spoil your experiences on AW. You are very welcome here...namaste

Crystal Starseed

Ruka

I've just been to Youtube, haven't had time to listen/view all of it, but it really doesn't help or inspire confidence when he says a bundle chart (contained within 3houses or 120') is somehow now a bowl chart. :smile:

shame he doesn't know the difference.

I have Uranus square neptune (tight orbs) neptune opp moon/sun and have a fair amount of psyhic ability and am a 'lightworker' healer/teacher, born in late 50's. so my generation, with same hard aspects, with my own research are aligned to same energies..

Hi astrologer50,

The hardline astrological fundamentalism on this thread is starting to bug me something rotten, lol! Yes, please - let's start thinking outside the box - well done for having a nice square neptune/uranus aspect instead of the 'proper approved' conjunction ( I've only got the usual sextile, lol) - let's shake it up! We are ALL unique and have something different to offer! We create the reality, not the dictates of a few academic researchers. Those hard and fast rules are about to die hard and fast, because they arise from and endorse skewed research, imo. I'm grateful for your input. Namaste!:happy:

Ruka_5

Banned
Hello Culpepper.

Thanks for your response. It's great to have a view that differs from the bulk of the others which seems to reiterate the need for this neptune-uranus conjunction. But the problem with most of the published research is that it isn't very thorough, because the researchers seem to have just gone along with the view that only specific age groups or recent generations have this phenomena, when in fact it goes back much further, and these older people haven't been researched.
I think what you could also have picked up on, intuitively, are the connections these planets make through association and house in my chart - the mercury-gemini emphasis because of my ruler, jupiter in gemini, and my chart ruler the sun conjunct mercury, which makes the 3rd house placements more prominent. This conjunction most definitely defines me and my approach to life, and everyone who knows me would probably agree. Perhaps other, more formulaic astrologers wouldn't see this or understand where you're coming from, that there is sometimes a reason why some things are said, even if they might not appear to be 'correct' on the surface or to the logical mind...Thanks for noticing something different - it's really appreciated! Namaste!

You don't even fit the personality traits for Indigos. You don't even fit the astrological indicators either.

...astrology in general is just a series of formulas. Moon = mother, emotions, subconscious. Mars = aggression, sexual attraction. Mercury = intellectual processes, communication; trines = harmonious blending of two energies; squares = inharmonious, so on and so forth. Then people just take all that and combine it in various ways to get a reading. It's interesting the way that you buy the formulaic basis of astrology in general enough to join a forum about it and read a few starter books on the subject but want to conveniently discard the specific astrological formulas for something you want to believe you are (and are NOT).

No matter how many times you go into your Sun-Mercury conjunction and whatever else you have going on in your chart, at the end of the day the actual indicators for Indigo children you do not possess. Period. There's plenty of people with busy third houses or lots of Gemini who also aren't Indigos.

You are not an Indigo. Period.

And, actually - taking another quick glance at your chart, you also don't appear to have any planets located by any of the major fixed stars, either; so you're probably not even a starseed, either. :unsure:

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Starseed

Oh, I'm gonna have to give my 2 cents here.

Isn't the whole point of being in this "earthly" experience as the egyptians called it, to have these emotions, to experience the ego? I wouldn't denounce any part of the human that makes him thrive or aspire, and the ego/super ego/subconcious/higher mind none of that is right or wrong.

I'm glad you want to be happy and helpful to your fellow mate, but don't you think that is your own personal ego pushing you twards that belief? :biggrin:

sure, be true to one another, but don't discard the gifts we have been given wile we are stuck in this plane of existence, if we didn't try to one-up anyone, how would we grow? nothing would happen!

but on the same coin, the one-up attitude...knock it off, amiright?? :tongue:

see, balance in every form, there is no true good or true evil, because you need both to prosper. Indigo child crystal blah blah who cares what you want to label yourself as! be free!! A brilliant philosopher once said "know thyself" and a label will not grant you that my friends, only exploration! enjoy yourself, one another, and come together to bring our collective conscious to greater heights, either through debate or agreement, either or works ^_^

:cool:Thanks for your comments, Rageypoo. I appreciate the irony.

The fact that you took umbridge at my post is most curious and may say more about you than it does about me - so examine your own motivations, my friend, and you take your own advice and 'be free'.

But you misjudge me and presume too much about me. I have no malice, and I have not played any one-upmanship game. But sometimes I like to address the elephant in the room, especially if it's making a stink and mess on the carpet and I have to breathe it in. Someone has to clean it up...And I'm not talking about moderating, here, either, just responding to a post.

Labels are labels, yes. People are people... yes...Thanks for the observation , perhaps some of us hadn't noticed that, lol!

Seriously, we know; we're just exploring. That's what this thread is all about. It should have been a lot more fun but, well... Egos, one-upmanship, you know...What can I say?

Ego...We speak the same words but perhaps a different language? My version, in this context, is a kind of fear-based awareness that locks us into 3D, that refuses to acknowledge a greater spiritual reality. It's not so clever, really, as the dimensions are merging, and eventually there will be no 3D here.
One-upmanship is an ego game of malice, no less, with lots of baggage behind it, that probably stems from childhood; not one which could ever make us grow beyond ego/fear, but one that locks us into the very fabric of it - and not in a fun way, either, because it tends to remain unchallenged, like when we get hit in the face unexpectedly and are too shocked to respond coherently. Instead it creates conflict. If you believe conflict is the only way to grow, then you are entitled to that belief, but I don't share it, but if you were to say contrast, then that is what this 3D game format has been all about. But I am tired of watching the boxing match all the time. That meme is on its way out, anyway, and has no place in our future.

Ancient Egyptians..Sirians, Annunaki...Yes..This is what I know. Or believe I know..Some were the ruling elite that helped form the royal bloodlines and engineered the ego/3D-bound slave race that the majorty of us are to this day; some were spiritual and magickal adepts that tried to free us in their own way; others talked a lot of **** like everyone else, and we believed them and worshipped them like gods. Then throughout history, stareeds/revolutionaries/mystics visited occasionally, kicked up a fuss for a while, suggested this might all be an illusion, that it was all a kind of sick game, and then after usually murdering them or they managed to die first, we worshipped their effigies and remains. Now look where it has got us. Still ego-bound slaves believing we are free, yet through mindless propaganda, extolling the virtues of mindless slavery and the triumphs of the ego, such as war and defending yourself to the death against an idea on internet forums. Kind of an oxymoron, don't you think?

Take it easy. Namaste. :cool:

Rageypoo

This reminds me of a story.

I had a roomate who was really keen on learning anything about the Illuminati, how the U.S. was formed, all sorts of occult knowledge, awakening, being enlightened and finding healers through his walks of life, he actually thought really highly of himself, said he was a reincarnation of a great guru, and that he was here to teach everyone the "bigger picture".

He spent most of his time in his room I noticed, and as time went on, he'd come out once in a wile and show me e-mails that he thought were being monitored by our "super corrupt government".

He once made fun of the fact that I joined the military because of how corrupt our Government is.

Now I often found this puzzling, considering the military though there for the government, is not the government, and how strange it is to have someone doing very little contribution to the tribe (community) had such an opinion as to what I was doing.

I'll be the first to agree that our men in office are anything but honest these days, but I realize now that most of his banter is just projections of his own deep, dark issues, and maybe someday he will contribute in whatever tiny way, and make himself feel good about doing anything (remember, not too much now, the government is watching!)

Just a funny story I wanted to share.

(psst, does it matter that he was pisces? heh those silly fish people.)

Last edited:

Crystal Starseed

my one-up comment...yea not directed at you :rightful:

Interesting though that someone without ego would take it so personally, sweet irony indeed.

Lol! But it's so interesting, that's why! Why do you assume I am without ego? It's in there, too, of course, why would it not be? Boy does everyone make a lot of assumptions on here! I think the point I am making is that there is a difference between being subservient to it, and all your fears, and it being subservient to you. I think it's about emphasis and self awareness, that's all. :joyful:

Lol! But it's so interesting, that's why! Why do you assume I am without ego? It's in there, too, of course, why would it not be? Boy does everyone make a lot of assumptions on here! I think the point I am making is that there is a difference between being subservient to it, and all your fears, and it being subservient to you. I think it's about emphasis and self awareness, that's all. :joyful:

from the way your were talking earlier sounds like you follow people like Neil sheldon and David Icke, both of which I like. It' very interesting stuff.

here are some links that may interest you. If not feel free to ignore and move on...
Re: the TRUE purpose of the planets according to Edgar Cayce
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29

david wilcock 2012 – youtube
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21203

shamballa, working with Christ consciousness
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162642&postcount=21

Crystal Starseed

This reminds me of a story.

I had a roomate who was really keen on learning anything about the Illuminati, how the U.S. was formed, all sorts of occult knowledge, awakening, being enlightened and finding healers through his walks of life, he actually thought really highly of himself, said he was a reincarnation of a great guru, and that he was here to teach everyone the "bigger picture".

He spent most of his time in his room I noticed, and as time went on, he'd come out once in a wile and show me e-mails that he thought were being monitored by our "super corrupt government".

He once made fun of the fact that I joined the military because of how corrupt our Government is.

Now I often found this puzzling, considering the military though there for the government, is not the government, and how strange it is to have someone doing very little contribution to the tribe (community) had such an opinion as to what I was doing.

I'll be the first to agree that our men in office are anything but honest these days, but I realize now that most of his banter is just projections of his own deep, dark issues, and maybe someday he will contribute in whatever tiny way, and make himself feel good about doing anything (remember, not too much now, the government is watching!)

Just a funny story I wanted to share.

Lol, I love larger than life characters!. I had to laugh also because that's how my daughter sees me!! And her father is another anarchic Sagittarian with Scorpio rising - a nomadic tattoo artist who is virtually feral, and has as little to do with the system as possible...She has a best friend for support, who's own father is in 'rehab' from the Illuminati and Dark Cabal conspiracies/belief system, (i.e. attempting to recondition himself not to think in those terms) and they both joke about it....
My life partner, a double scorpio with aquarius moon, has also 'taken the red pill' so to speak, and my (very scientifically minded) daughter says that when she comes round to visit it is like entering a kind of otherworld sect, poor lamb! Lol, my partner gets his pendlum out to dowse stuff to wind her up - it's his cheeky sense of humour, then she tries to get him to stop believing in 'magic' and start getting more logical! But it's all just banter, and she laughs as well. It's 'at' us, mind you... but what the heck, we adore each other and all our differences!

Re your story, the funny thing is, that these 'oddball' types often do go on to do 'great' things, however we want to define that, and often suffer ridicule in some phase of their lives - it's the School Nerd syndrome, I believe...Fair play to him. I was lucky at that age, as I found like-minded people who shared my alternative views, and we did very constructive things with our time, like social enterprise projects and building radical alternative communities, but I didn't know anything about the Illuminati at that age, and didn't get involved in conspiracy theories, so I was able to use my energy constructively and without any kind of paranoia or fear; but I believe that if I was young now, that the influence of the internet in this respect would have been huge.

Your room mate could become either ultra conservative (unlikely) or very creative after a period of reflection and time, and possibly a personality reinvention.. But I don't agree that we should ever underestimate anyone's contribution, however small we perceive it to be. We are not God/ the all-that-is, and of course we can't comprehend the complete convolutions and implications of all of our thoughts and actions.
Someone told me years later that I changed the whole course of their lives just by bumping into them in the street and recommending in passing they did a particular course. I was astonished that they had even remembered what I might have said, because I didn't even remember it, but people do, when it resonates with something inside them, and you never know when that might be, or how. People can surprise us; they have so much potential, and we are all equal in this, I believe. Namaste, friend. :joyful:

Crystal Starseed

from the way your were talking earlier sounds like you follow people like Neil sheldon and David Icke, both of which I like. It' very interesting stuff.

here are some links that may interest you. If not feel free to ignore and move on...
Re: the TRUE purpose of the planets according to Edgar Cayce
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29

david wilcock 2012 – youtube
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21203

shamballa, working with Christ consciousness
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=162642&postcount=21

Namaste! Yes, this is right up my street, thanks for posting these links, my friend. I used to study the esoteric aspect many years ago and to be honest have forgotten most of it, now, so I think I'll learn something! I'm busy reading the 1st link now.:joyful:

Crystal Starseed

oh my poor wayfarer, do you not realize I am an astrologer? Observation is far stronger an attribute than assumption. :innocent:

I would also hope that when you state E.T. you understand that this means "Extra Terrestrial" and refer to the (extra) terrestrial planets in our solar system besides earth (mars, venus, mercury) and not dimensions.

Rageypoo,(astrologer!). I don't get it - there is no contradiction with what I've said. 'Ego not being present', can be interpreted as being the same as the fear-based awareness that I mentioned earlier, as opposed to having a point of awareness in the brain. I think language is getting in the way again and confusing things. What difference does it make whether you are an astrologer or not? Is there something I don't get? I do make language mistakes occasionally, and I can be dyslexic sometimes, if that's any help. Sorry that you are so offended, friend.

Horus

Glad you joined us Crystal Starseed!

I have never seen all this happen in what is supposed to be the "Welcome!" section.

shake.gif

Crystal Starseed

Glad you joined us Crystal Starseed!

I have never seen all this happen in what is supposed to be the "Welcome!" section.

shake.gif

Hmmm. Thanks Horus, you're so sweet. Nice to meet you, too.

I hoped to provoke interest and discussion, but I know that I invited everything I got by making myself so vulnerable....I had the choice not to respond, so it's all cool!

Namaste! xx

Alice McDermott

And, actually - taking another quick glance at your chart, you also don't appear to have any planets located by any of the major fixed stars, either; so you're probably not even a starseed, either. :unsure:

Star Seed has Moon conjunct Scheat, Mars conjunct Vega (very starseed), Jupiter conjunct Betelgeuse, MC conjunct Alpheratz, Vertex conjunct Aculeus and Ascendant conjunct the two Asellus.

In parans, Ras Alhague was setting when Star Seed was born.

So the fixed stars feature quite strongly.

Alice

Last edited:

Crystal Starseed

Star Seed has Moon conjunct Scheat, Mars conjunct Vega (very starseed), Jupiter conjunct Betelgeuse, MC conjunct Alpheratz, Vertex conjunct Aculeus and Ascendant conjunct the two Asellus.

In parans, Ras Alhague was setting when Star Seed was born.

So the fixed stars feature quite strongly.

Alice

Hey, Alice!

Thanks for your contribution, that's very interesting. I will certainly be doing more research. Namaste!

Munch

crystal, you sound a lovely spiritual person and don't let the one or two spoil your experiences on AW. You are very welcome here...namaste

Agreed! I am currently wrestling with my spirituality and though I may not understand fully, I am at least open. Especially when the message is love. Nice to have you aboard.

Munch

Even if you are nuts (which I actually doubt), I really like you Starseed!

Tolerance of intolerance. Beautiful!

Munch

You as well.

The signature actually came from a 'troll' who was harrassing me via private message. He said that I was ugly as Arsenio Hall in a dress. All I could think was '****! That's funny.'