When will he next contact me?

robots

I haven't heard from my friend in two weeks, and that day I saw him two weeks ago was the first time I had seen him in a month. So yeah, I kinda miss him and would like to hear from him.
I feel like we have some things we need to sort out and answer some questions and whatnot. Also, seeing him generally makes me happy and I definitely haven't been all that happy recently.

I'm Pluto and the Moon, he's Venus. But there's a sextile there, between Pluto and Venus. So hopefully that's a sign that we'll communicate soon?
Mercury's also in the 3rd house, which might be another indicator of our communicating soon, but it also opposes Mars. Maybe the communication will lead to anger or even more issues? Hopefully not.
North Node's also in the 3rd house. Also seems like a good sign, and it sextiles the Moon, my significator.
I'm not sure of the Vertex's significance in Horaries, but in this chart it's in Gemini. Hopefully another good sign? But it's also in the 8th house, so maybe our relationship will experience a transformation when we next talk. Not sure if it'll be for the better or worse.
So maybe he might contact me soon but it won't be the kind of contact I wanted. Maybe something angry or bad. That wouldn't be too good.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Attachments

• whenwillhenextcontactme.jpg
    whenwillhenextcontactme.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 45

candiceaqua

You are Sco (mute sign)Mars rx in H9, your H3(contact with other) ruler is Saturn, also retrograde in your friend's house(H11).

Your friend is H11 ruler mercury, H3 from H11 is radix H1, ruled by Mars, then you are moon.

Check if there is any applying aspects between Moon/Saturn to Mars/Mercury.

Your chart is too small I could merely see the main aspect while could not figure not whether it is applying or seperating.

His ruler mercury in your H3, he will contact you.

Moon has aspect with Mars, Saturn has aspect with Mars and Mercury. He will contact you.
If above aspects are applying, then it is more sure that he will contact you

Last edited: