Is it a good idea to get into exotic dancing?

someone told me about horary charts and i looked at the instructions and stuff how to post so i'll have a go at it..

I was employed by a woman who runs an exotic dancing company, i got into it because i needed to make a lot of money by doing it... my fiancé supports me doing this, but my parents, especially my mom isn't happy with that...

it's just that i need this job to buy back things and buy new things as i have lost alot of things...

it's just ive been unable to find normal work like at a store or office work or anything!

Un7LoXy.jpg

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Gonna take a crack at this.

The job is ruled by Venus (makes sense)
Venus is located in Scorpio in detriment - perhaps descriptive of the controversy (+1 for pop astrology blogs)

You are Jupiter - located in Libra which is Venusian sign. Describes your desire to go into exotic dancing. (Jupiter receives Venus into her domicile)

You are combust and it is doubly afflicting because the Sun has rulership in the intercepted 8th (house of fear and "idle")

Venus and Jupiter are averse by sign. This is a indication that this isn't a good plan.

Verdict: Not a good idea

The moon is operative according to Lilly but it won't aspect anything until it leaves Cancer. So again, perhaps this isn't a productive venture.

Moon's last aspect was to 7 ruler and is herself located in the 7th house. This shows that their is a heavy partnership/relationship component to this decision. Maybe because it's exotic dancing, it could be sexual too.

Verdict: Not a good idea

tikana

DONT EVEN GO there!

see that mars on asce with combusted Jupiter YOU?

bodily injury or worse

venus in scorpio - ******

Stay out of it!

waybread

Trouble is, Hannie, your second house of money is ruled by Saturn. He's often Dr. No in a horoscope, reinforced in this chart by his location in the 12th house. This and your note about losing "things" makes me wonder if managing your money is your strong suit. Suppose you made money from stripping or lap dancing or whatever "exotic dancing" means to you, but were not very good at using that money wisely. The Void-of-the-course moon suggests that your present situation is unlikely to change.

tikana

well idk, its just so hard for me to find work lately,
i have Scorp Mars conjunct MC in solar return but idk

if you want to go strip, strip...

i don't care.. it's your life and you are adult I hope... you ask us to read your horary, I did.

best of luck
T

Last edited:
Trouble is, Hannie, your second house of money is ruled by Saturn. He's often Dr. No in a horoscope, reinforced in this chart by his location in the 12th house. This and your note about losing "things" makes me wonder if managing your money is your strong suit. Suppose you made money from stripping or lap dancing or whatever "exotic dancing" means to you, but were not very good at using that money wisely. The Void-of-the-course moon suggests that your present situation is unlikely to change.

all my possessions were left at my abusive ex's loft because my mom was scared that if i went to get my things he wouldnt let me out due to his violent and possessive nature, it was either leave with my purse with mom or he wouldve gone to jail by my mom calling the cops.

my mom is threatening to bring him to court due to his criminal record and the fact that during an argument he kicked me out and called me names and i had to call my mom...

waiiittt .... its not completely VOC... Moon is applying to Uranus by Square..

Last edited:
but yea like i said i start tomorrow,

but im very anxious like what's gonna happen to me like if my parents would still keep me at home for taking this job, etc...

i know my new fiancé N will always be there for me ❤️, not worried about that 💗...

it's just you know, i need new clothes for fall / winter cuz its getting colder where i live, since ill have tons of follow up appointments to go to soon, i need to get a new sim for the new SE my family friends got me... ive been having technical difficulties with my phone that started during merc rx...

and also my high school, banking, etc documents... im
going back to college in jan and im gonna need those for enrollment and financial proof

i lost clothes & documents at the abuser's house...

Last edited:

aniani

It doesn't look good to me either :pouty: but then again, you seem pretty set on going ahead and doing it anyway, so good luck.

Iced8Ace

Girl, don't do it! Do heed the words of the people here---horary works and this chart spells BAD news for you and this job.

aniani

tell me, what doesn't look good?

Pretty much what everyone else has already said. You being combusted in the sign of Libra which is also the ruler of 10th house, makes me :surprised:

Lilly wrote (pdf link on Tikana's signature):

"If the Lord of the Ascendant be combust, neither question propounded will take, or Querent be regulated."

You asked here for horary advice and we are just saying what the chart says. Eventually, like we all said, it is up to you :) All the best and stay safe!

waybread

all my possessions were left at my abusive ex's loft because my mom was scared that if i went to get my things he wouldnt let me out due to his violent and possessive nature, it was either leave with my purse with mom or he wouldve gone to jail by my mom calling the cops.

my mom is threatening to bring him to court due to his criminal record and the fact that during an argument he kicked me out and called me names and i had to call my mom...

waiiittt .... its not completely VOC... Moon is applying to Uranus by Square..

I use only the traditional planets in this determination. But moon squaring Uranus is not a piece of wonderfulness, either.

But now we have a couple of problems. Finances, and your history of BFs. A current BF who is happy with you stripping for money may not have a great sense of your worth, either.

Maybe think of what you would truly like to do in your life: not what you think you have to settle for.

Last edited:
I use only the traditional planets in this determination. But moon squaring Uranus is not a piece of wonderfulness, either.

But now we have a couple of problems. Finances, and your history of BFs. A current BF who is happy with you stripping for money may not have a great sense of your worth, either.

Maybe think of what you would truly like to do in your life: not what you think you have to settle for.

well it was my idea, but when i told him about it he said "he just wanted me to be happy", hes a yes man...

btw my shift got delayed to tomorrow at 5pm

Last edited:

tikana

well it was my idea, but when i told him about it he said "he just wanted me to be happy", hes a yes man...

btw my shift got delayed to tomorrow at 5pm

any guy who is OKAY with his WOMAN getting naked and dancing in front of other guys or girls, DOES NOT deserve to have a woman in his life.

T

Last edited: