Should they move back?

moodymoon

Hi,

BACKSTORY:

We have some friends who recently moved to NYC suddenly, and needed a place to stay. We offered our couch for them at a low price until they found a place of their own. They initially stayed with someone else when they first arrived, but we convinced them to move in with us for a night since the other place was not habitable. They seemed to enjoy the place, but the next morning they were gone, and when I contacted them they said they didn't want to ruin our friendship, and don't want to be an inconvenience (since they were living in our living room). We told them it wasn't a big deal, since it was short term, and we like their company, but they insisted they would keep trying to find another place.

This was about a week ago, they recently told us they were desperately looking for another place since their roof collapsed, and we offered them to stay with us again. We both decided we would look to horary for an answer, but after they gave us a botched question (the lord of the hour was completely unmatched, plus didn't have much relevance) it occurred suddenly to me, and I asked:

"Should they come back?"

jzgm7k.jpg

MY DELIBERATION:

To me the chart is saying no, for these reasons:

1. Since I am Venus, which makes sense in 6th house (I'm "landlord"), but in fall in Virgo. Mutual reception between Venus & Mercury in Libra, both in 6th, semi-sextile to each other.
2. Moon represents our home, 4th house (cancer cusp), terrible position (7th house & conjunct Saturn, both in Scorpio) making square to Jupiter in Leo in 4th house.
3. 11th house (they are friends) is Aquarius, Saturn again...
4. I'm theorizing that since Moon makes a inconjunct to Uranus in Aries in the 12th, that there is a hidden instability that is unclear, which would cause trouble. Although not sure...
5. Also, Saturn (them) makes no aspect to Venus (me) so...?

Since Saturn and Moon are conjunct in scorpio, I think it wouldn't be safe to go through with this. Especially with them squaring the Jupiter in 4th (my home)

Again, I make no claim to any skill in horary, so please tear my theory apart and reveal the truth!! Was actually hoping for something more positive.

:)

rafaella

I'm not sure about 'should' question, but a question such as 'will they' is better answered by horary...

And Keep it simple. Your home is 4th ruler Moon, your friend is Saturn. There is a conjunction so that may mean a yes (to a question will they return). Don't involve the outer planets such as Uranus, Pluto and Neptune, they have very limited significance in horary and that is only if these planets are closely conjunct a significator or an important house cusp, otherwise disregard. E.g. Neptune conjunct a significator may suggest confusion and delusions, something unknown. Pluto may indicate some changes happening within, Uranus may mean sudden disruptions, craziness.

Following from above, the conjunction between Moon and Saturn is there and its not prohibited. However, Moon, your home is in fall. This would mean what you have to offer is not the best. I'm not sure why Moon is in fall, is your place very tiny? Is old etc...?

Saturn is in fall of Moon, so I don't think your friends like the accommodation that much, perhaps sleeping in the livingroom is not really what they want. Its not ideal for them. However, I do think they will return but not immediately. Moon and Saturn are in fixed sign.

4th house from 11th is ruled by Mercury and its just changed sign but soon retrograde and return to Libra (ruled by Venus, you). So this shows their home changing a few times, and them returning.

moodymoon

I'm not sure about 'should' question, but a question such as 'will they' is better answered by horary...

And Keep it simple. Your home is 4th ruler Moon, your friend is Saturn. There is a conjunction so that may mean a yes (to a question will they return). Don't involve the outer planets such as Uranus, Pluto and Neptune, they have very limited significance in horary and that is only if these planets are closely conjunct a significator or an important house cusp, otherwise disregard. E.g. Neptune conjunct a significator may suggest confusion and delusions, something unknown. Pluto may indicate some changes happening within, Uranus may mean sudden disruptions, craziness.

Following from above, the conjunction between Moon and Saturn is there and its not prohibited. However, Moon, your home is in fall. This would mean what you have to offer is not the best. I'm not sure why Moon is in fall, is your place very tiny? Is old etc...?

Saturn is in fall of Moon, so I don't think your friends like the accommodation that much, perhaps sleeping in the livingroom is not really what they want. Its not ideal for them. However, I do think they will return but not immediately. Moon and Saturn are in fixed sign.

4th house from 11th is ruled by Mercury and its just changed sign but soon retrograde and return to Libra (ruled by Venus, you). So this shows their home changing a few times, and them returning.
Update:

Friends will be staying with us for a day before they move into their own room for a month. Will they come back in the future? Not sure.

@apartment is "tiny" to house four people. It's a new apartment, building - renovated and "up and coming" types.