Will I be able to stay in NYC?

moodymoon

Hello all,

So about 8-9 months ago I moved to NYC seeking to find employment as a web developer and to move in with my girlfriend.

Since that time, I've been besieged by financial difficulties, personal hardship, setbacks, career disillusionment, legal woes, and coincidental delays. It almost feels like the city is rejecting my presence, and knowing that I hate inevitability, especially when relating to giving up, I've been pushing back harder.

Ultimately, however, it feels like a very saturnesque place for me. I feel like I'm taking two steps back for every three forward. I've earned every excruciating mileage of progress I've made, but never a drop of relief or appreciation (much woe to my Leo moon...)

So my question is, Will I be able to stay in NYC? Or will the city eat me alive and spit me back out?

Here's the chart of the moment this question first occurred strongly.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_16_will_i_be_able_to_stay_in_nyc_hr.13025.29025.jpg
    astro_2gw_16_will_i_be_able_to_stay_in_nyc_hr.13025.29025.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-current residence (ie, NYC) = 4th house = Libra = Venus
-querent (Moon) flows toward Venus (current residence in NYC) = + testimony
In my opinion the answer to this question is yes, over the near to intermediate term of time querent will stay in NYC: difficulties which have been experienced are shown by detrimented Mars positing the 4th whole sign house (current residence/city of residence)-such difficulties are likely to pass when Mars transits out of Libra. Also, 4th house significator Venus is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Capricorn-more indications of having been "blocked" so far, but also, more evidence of staying in the same location (Venus, significator of the current location as lord of the 4th house, "blocked" by being in a pitted degree, adding to testimony of querent "staying" where they currently are, ie, staying in NYC)

tikana

No you will not stay in NY but you will not move far.

moon enters 3rd house - near by
moon sq saturn - ehh sluggish No moving
but at the same time you have no moon/merc aspect
so me thinks if you will move it wont be far

Lillytoday

Hi Moody,

interesting case, though a bit tricky to asign houses... As you relocated TO NY and speak of Saturnplace i tend to give the city to the 9th. with ruler Saturn on 6th/troubles... Merc L4 IN 9TH SHOWS YOU LOCATED there...

Moon on 3rd/your interest/webcommunication is in quinqux Pluto , you feel very unpleasant... Now Moon and saturn really are NOT FRIENDS! There is negative mutual reception Moon in detr. of saturn and saturn in fall of moon - very bad picture, to be honest... as saturn will retrograde, this will not change soon..

Also the moon is running opposition to sun again from the 9th - also very negative... especially as sun is disposing the moon...

Maybe after all only this can answer the question on its own ... imagine: moon is opposing her dispositor... moon is you - sun is disposing - New York is your basis so ... disposing you... it is the frame of your live so to say...

There is Jup/L10 in one but retro.. and also chiron is close to 10th...
this can show difficulties to find work...

Honestly i think the picture is quite strong... towards relocating...

regards, t. all the way from germany

Zarathu

Account Closed
At the moment, you might want to consider Florida, you know just until these un-ending snow storms abate. :lol: Then maybe try again in the big apple.
BTW, this was not an astrological forecast. It was a meteorological forecast. Both are "...ological", though.

Nacho

Banned
According to what I see, and my answer might not be correct, there are too many critical aspects in this horary. Mercury is in last degree and Moon will opposite it. So I don't see a yes answer here.

But by the way, for research purposes, can you send me your birth data? I'd like to study your relocated chart and see if your unhappiness shows up there.

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Asc early degree I think you will come upon new information (hopefully good rather than bad news)
If I ignore Asc early degree I find ruler of your current residence is Rx. So things are in flux now, there is still a chance things may change for the better and you will not have to move. Have you tried asking your friends or advertise online looking for a more affordable place, or for new job ?

Tan88

Banned
I use whole sign.
I see the part of fortune is 18 degrees in aries in your 6th house- work.
There is a table of pitted degrees and elevated degrees, your part of fortune is in elevated degree of aries. The moon will trine this part of fortune and I think that this fortune can help you stay in NY.