Is she kidding me?

MissCubyA

Do you see anything significant happening for me on 1 October?

I've been in contact with this medium lady and she's been scaring the sh## out of me saying something very "strange will occur that will transform your life" and I'm going to be "influenced by a totally exceptional planetary conjunction that will open a portal in your astral chart".:unsure:

She also mentions "My predictions are based on the fact that Venus will be trigonometrically opposed to the second house, and Jupiter will be in conjunction with Venus."[?]

There's much more but I haven't been taking her E-mails TOO seriously though lately she's sending quite a few about how I shouldn't miss this opportunity and its a once in a lifetime thing I've even considered just giving in and paying her but I just don't have that kind of money to throw away (in case she turns out to be a fake).

So here's a transit chart, do you see anything significant?

Attachments

• all three-edited all.jpg
    all three-edited all.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 38

The_Saturnian

I'm not sure at all about she meant about "Venus will be trigonometrically opposed to the second house, and Jupiter will be in conjunction with Venus." However, she is in fact correct about your transformation/change. According to the chart you have posted I've noticed two separate things that are happening, especially one of them on the day. Your transiting Uranus Rx is coming close to your radical (natal) Ascendant. Almost inevitably this particular transition always gives rise to a sudden event. Don't worry at all about it and don't be pessimistic, it could be good. This will still be a while as Uranus is in retrograde on this and will take a while to come conjunct your natal ascendant.

More so, on this day you'll notice that your progressed ascendant changes sign from it's natal sign of Aries to Taurus. Textbook literature usually promulgates, that from around this time, the subject goes through an important change over the next 12 months or so. The change is usually not noticeable to the subject during this time, but will be noticeable to others (and eventually yourself). Clothing, taste in music, etc. are just some examples of what to expect. Even your character may slightly change. It's a big milestone in someone's life, because the ascendant progressing into a new sign in a chart, occurs only two maybe three at the maximum times in the life span of a human being. In your case, it's actually very close to the Sun, so logic would dictate that it will brighten prospects for ye. :D

Do not fear this change, it will be for the better. Welcome it with open arms. In time to come you will acquire the art of dealing with change. It's a good time to learn here. So enjoy it!

Hope this helps. :)

MissCubyA

Thanks you for reply, I hope it IS good! Personal change that I can deal with...:) and Yes it sure did help, put me at ease a bit, Thanks :wink:

The_Saturnian

You're most welcome :). What I would suggest is to note any particular events around the time of both the events and come back to this thread and tell us all about it. It may help in research.

waybread

If this medium is trying to scare the bejeesus out of you while asking you to pay her, please run-- don't walk-- away from her. This is a known scam by so-called fortune-tellers. Sadly, including a few astrologers.

Venus transits, incidentally, including the hard ones, are usually innocuous. Since Venus is a fast-moving planet, they don't last long.

MissCubyA

Thanks waybread. Not that shes scaring me in the way of threats or anything, just that shes reallllly going on about how I shouldnt let this rare golden opp slip through my fingers I feel like this once in a lifetime chance is going to pass by me unnoticed lol

Last edited:

MissCubyA

To her, for apparently doing some ritual of protection/purification, because acc to her I have this abundance of negative energy around me and my environment, that could block this event , on the "Astral", also for details about it so I know what to look for and dont miss out

Marinka

To her, for apparently doing some ritual of protection/purification, because acc to her I have this abundance of negative energy around me and my environment, that could block this event , on the "Astral", also for details about it so I know what to look for and dont miss out

And .... you are considering doing this ?

waybread

Either this woman is a scam artist. Run a mile. Or she is sincere but cuckoo. Run a mile.

If she is using astrology for this purpose it is a huge misuse of it. Trigonometry is the basis for house cusp calculations. Venus opposite your second house "trigonometrically" probably means that it is in your 8th house. No Bigs. A Jupiter-Venus conjunction is usually a happy event for the house it occupies. Or at least, a "vanilla" OK sort of day. You don't need to pay anybody to experience it.

If she says "You're surrounded by negative energy that could block the event" I highly doubt it. I've never heard of such a thing.

The_Saturnian

Everyone is surrounded by negative aura of all sorts, but we're all keeping it bay and going about just fine in our day to day lives. Some people have this ability to remove this so called negative energy, but just remember as waybread has suggested she could be a scam-artist, alternatively she could be dark arts practitioner (seen as you mentioned the word 'ritual'). I would just walk way and never turn back and believe me you'll be fine :). If are in need of further counselling, you're more than welcome to talk to everyone here - for free!

Rosie7

I would recommend that you DO NOT pay her and refrain from taking her emails as this is a known internet scam. Even without any further replies from yourself, you will find it will take some time before she stops emailing you. If you want to speak to a medium, I would recommend you find one locally and not over the internet.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
known fraud, to Cuby

Cuby,

You asked:
Do you see anything significant happening for me on 1 October? I've been in contact with this medium lady and she's been scaring the sh## out of me saying something very "strange will occur that will transform your life" and I'm going to be "influenced by a totally exceptional planetary conjunction that will open a portal in your astral chart".:unsure:

Tara the psychic is a known fraud:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/tara-lttaratara-mediumcomgt-c233706.html?page=31

De-frauded,

Tim