Am I a likable person?

kai

Hi guys. I wanted to ask an unusual question for a horary which stems from my experiences with people. I want to know if I am a likable person in general because I don't know what the chart indicates, but I feel like people like me, for example, up to the point where I start standing my ground and not being a pushover. Maybe it's a general tendency for people to like you up to the point where you voice your concern or stand your ground, but I feel like I am only liked when I'm all smiles and going with the flow with everyone. When it's time for me to put my needs first, people might become a little reserved with me. My question is a general one whether overall I am a likable person based on my horary?

The chart turned really weird because as a sun querent, I am a Leo moon in natal, so I'm also represented as sun/leo in here. Sun in mars shows that I have a strong personality or what? Another interesting things about this is that Moon, which assume will be taken into consideration for this chart, is in the sign of Pisces and I am a Pisces sun in natal LOL This is so weird and spot on. So basically my horary has my natal moon/sun signs in reverse here. Any insight I could get about me through this horary whether I'm shown as a likable person?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_am_i_likable_person_hr.657.1288.jpg
    astro_2gw_am_i_likable_person_hr.657.1288.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 20

kai

Leo is rising but Sun is actually in Scorpio in the 4th and no bad aspects, maybe a little introverted and intense, square its domicile but nothing wrong per se.
Moon is in an advanced degree of Pisces making no further aspects in her sign and is most recently over Neptune also in the 8th, highly sensitive, hard place for Moon to work things out with so much noise coming in from the outside. Moon squared Venus, ouch - who probably feels a little isolated and is hanging on to that square just to feel connected - and more recently squared Jupiter, sounds like you are sweet and caring, maybe it’s come off preachy before.
I don’t know, you sound likable to me, we all have to negotiate for our needs at times.

Thank you your description sounds about right )) I’ve been contemplating about interactions lately making adjustments regarding people I was associating myself with and the changes in attitude I’ve gone through as well as life changes and including the negative experiences with people.