Why don't girls like me?

flyonmyzephyr

It could be possible. Some nadi astrologer also said that during the end period of rahu there might be some kind of police case or betrayal from friend which will affect my studies. I wish life was easier.. Why so many problems just for me!!!
Also what's this saturn transit?? I mean is it creating problems in 9th house? I hope my higher education will have less issues.

I can see why that astrologer would say that. Rahu/Mars dasha sequence generally disturbs relationships with males, so this is a potential in that time period. Mars is also the karaka for police.

Saturn is currently transiting your 9th house. Saturn is pressure and hard work, even when he is a benefic for you. It's not creating problems by default, but it requires discipline and hard work to make his energy easy to deal with. If you resist Saturn's lessons, then it becomes problematic.

Certain transits can also make it more difficult to retain information. Saturn influencing Mercury in transit can do this, and his orb is 45 degrees so it can be felt for years. This may be part of the reason you find it difficult to study these days.

Last edited:

Shivamtyagi2000

I can see why that astrologer would say that. Rahu/Mars dasha sequence generally disturbs relationships with males, so this is a potential in that time period. Mars is also the karaka for police.

Saturn is currently transiting your 9th house. Saturn is pressure and hard work, even when he is a benefic for you. It's not creating problems by default, but it requires discipline and hard work to make his energy easy to deal with. If you resist Saturn's lessons, then it becomes problematic.

Certain transits can also make it more difficult to retain information. Saturn influencing Mercury in transit can do this, and his orb is 45 degrees so it can be felt for years. This may be part of the reason you find it difficult to study these days.
Is it possible i might find a relationship in the upcoming period? Are there going to be heartbreaks for me in the future?

VenusS

Venus being the lagna lord and in most of the charts, having good dignity, I don't think that it's the one causing any problems with you not talking to women, in general. Good, higher principled venus(usually in Saturn and Jupiter signs) would limit one's exposure towards the materialism paradigm of the society, and rather, tend to push the native towards spirituality, the real and the eternal form of pleasure. Generally, an excellent and powerful Venus would do that, and not to forget the sun in pisces. Even mercury in these signs behave very principled like planet, and that's why, being a prince as a general character of the higher lokas, is not fond of being in these signs. Furthermore, moon can be another factor as well. You require a certain emotional intelligence and connections in order to form relationships. Also, Saturn instilled fear in your personality towards anything competitive, which is relationships as well.

Please, refrain from interpreting the planet Venus in such a limited, callous and dubious way. Yes, Venus does represent sex, but the interpretation of such requires the study of what kind of principle does this planet has, and the kind of dignity. If you want numerous sexual partners with number of incessant relationships, then look for debilitated Venus.

Finally, if you really want girls to talk to you, or relationship in general, then work on your personality and get over this feat of rejection. Self esteem issues with this kind of moon is usually the culprit behind these types of cases. A suggestion would be to not blame your planets, or even then, get a reading for this type of problem, but rather a deep introspective insight in you.

Shivamtyagi2000

Venus being the lagna lord and in most of the charts, having good dignity, I don't think that it's the one causing any problems with you not talking to women, in general. Good, higher principled venus(usually in Saturn and Jupiter signs) would limit one's exposure towards the materialism paradigm of the society, and rather, tend to push the native towards spirituality, the real and the eternal form of pleasure. Generally, an excellent and powerful Venus would do that, and not to forget the sun in pisces. Even mercury in these signs behave very principled like planet, and that's why, being a prince as a general character of the higher lokas, is not fond of being in these signs.
Yes.. I'm very spiritual too. But it's like i have shadow sides like sometimes feel connected to god and i don't feel any need for material things and sometimes i feel i need to be with someone who supports me and want those feelings.
Furthermore, moon can be another factor as well. You require a certain emotional intelligence and connections in order to form relationships. Also, Saturn instilled fear in your personality towards anything competitive, which is relationships as well.
There is a fear of competition and defeat in me and I'm working on it. I'm very afraid of being rejected and failung but i have failed so many times in every aspect of my life that it's easy for me to deal with now.
Please, refrain from interpreting the planet Venus in such a limited, callous and dubious way. Yes, Venus does represent sex, but the interpretation of such requires the study of what kind of principle does this planet has, and the kind of dignity. If you want numerous sexual partners with number of incessant relationships, then look for debilitated Venus.

Finally, if you really want girls to talk to you, or relationship in general, then work on your personality and get over this feat of rejection. Self esteem issues with this kind of moon is usually the culprit behind these types of cases. A suggestion would be to not blame your planets, or even then, get a reading for this type of problem, but rather a deep introspective insight in you.
I'm trying to work on my self but i think there is fear in my mind about being in a relationship because of previous experiences of rejection. I can talk to girls that are my friends or if i know them but i can't talk to someone who i gave feelings for.
So according to you my venys is good, right? Can you tell me if I'll find someone this year? How will she be in her personality and looks? Should I be with someone?

RishiRahul

hello,

Brilliant children are often misunderstood, and are challenged to build social skills as you find difficulty in connecting with others....that's yourself, isn't it? suffering some moodiness, withdrawal sometimes.

This is a time of quiet self-examination, reflection and patience, when one often seeks spiritual direction, a deepening of intuitive ability, and self-definition to help cultivate a deeper experience of human intention. Spending time alone can be very important.

Try spending time on self analysis, and with practise through time you will be fine.

2020 onwards you will start coming out of your shell, and slowly over the next 8 years you will get full confidence.

RishiRahul

Do you really think i'm brilliant?
Yes I do have problem in connecting with others. People used to have difficulty in understanding my jokes and they used to laugh at me instead but now things have improved and i can talk to anyone smoothly. I can talk to girls better than others now.

RishiRahul =You surely have high IQ, & along with that you have study and knowledge gaining interests too.
You are just presently awkward in social situations, which will be removed as i mentioned.

Is this why I'm having problem in focusing on my education? I wish i could study cause when I'm focused i really love it. It's like ehen I'm focused on my studies i don't want anything else. I feel satisfied. But i don't feel focused ir motivated towards it. I'm doing mechanical engineering right now. Can you explain and help me?
RishiRahul =Your studies along with the above problem improves from 2020.

RishiRahul

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps further reflections, share salient points how true-insightful!

taurus asc, creative, energetic, stubborn;
love of food-comforts;

asc lord venus with mer over scientific-reformist-mystiqe acq 10th,
literary-oratory-astro-artistic aptitudes-dance etc,
aptitude for technical communications, charismatic leadership;

9/10 lord sat debilated impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands,
mars own aries, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements/rise;
may wear blue sapphire in steel pendant for sat over pendant;
light til oil diya tues mornings at the pooja;

moon-sat opp, stress in health-employment;
moon libra 6th copes with competition/opponents diplomatically;
observe fast sat evenings;
may wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

moon libra social aptitudes, prefers social work environments;
wavery mind; objective; prone to stormy anger when provoked;

sat aries, mechanical aptitudes, aptitude for social service;

jup-sat-mars aries 12th, aptitude for mech project advisory services;
mars own aries 12th for foreign lands; success amidst adversity;
jup lord 8th over 12th, again success amidst adversity;

sun pisces 11th, gains from corporates, govt, social elite;
sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property-real estate
while mother may have health or other difficulties in life;

cap 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-higher edu-father-travels etc;
cap-sat settling life at 36+,

separative ketu over badhaka cap 9th,
distancing from father, distant lands, and the stress-delays;
ketu cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;
pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees etc;
donate 1.25kg white til at Mahakali temple sat evening;

sat-ketu 1.5yr transit sag 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc to care;
sat aspect own acq 10th protective of career,
but not good for healthy relations with superiors;

rahu cancer 3rd, learning to be sensitive;
good for initiative and progress,
but hyper-impulsive, excessive risk taking;
wear brown gomed over pendant; rahu dasa;

all planets practically between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets clouding-delaying things;
ketu transits causing detachments-pain-injury-surgery;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu cap 9th.
rahu transit natal rahu cancer 3rd;

jup now transit passionate scorpio 7th for research-occult, and marriage/relationship

jup trine own pisces-sun 11th for gains and friendships with social elite as described;
jup trine elevated aspect rahu cancer 3rd for initiative/visa etc; rahu dasa;
jup touches venus 10th for career and relationship after two+ years mid 2022

lords 1/7 venus-mars over acq-aries 3/11 unfriendly signs, lords sat-mars,
mere dutiful relationships by attraction, sans personal charm;

do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Shivamtyagi2000

hope helps further reflections, share salient points how true-insightful!

taurus asc, creative, energetic, stubborn;
love of food-comforts;

asc lord venus with mer over scientific-reformist-mystiqe acq 10th,
literary-oratory-astro-artistic aptitudes-dance etc,
aptitude for technical communications, charismatic leadership;

9/10 lord sat debilated impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands,
mars own aries, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements/rise;
may wear blue sapphire in steel pendant for sat over pendant;
light til oil diya tues mornings at the pooja;

moon-sat opp, stress in health-employment;
moon libra 6th copes with competition/opponents diplomatically;
observe fast sat evenings;
may wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;

moon libra social aptitudes, prefers social work environments;
wavery mind; objective; prone to stormy anger when provoked;
All things written above are true.
There is anger problem too. Mind keeps changing.
sat aries, mechanical aptitudes, aptitude for social service;

jup-sat-mars aries 12th, aptitude for mech project advisory services;
mars own aries 12th for foreign lands; success amidst adversity;
jup lord 8th over 12th, again success amidst adversity;

sun pisces 11th, gains from corporates, govt, social elite;
sun lord 4th over 11th, gains from mother-property-real estate
while mother may have health or other difficulties in life;
This is also true as I'm doing mechanical engineering.
And also my mother's health is constantly bad.
cap 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-higher edu-father-travels etc;
cap-sat settling life at 36+,

separative ketu over badhaka cap 9th,
distancing from father, distant lands, and the stress-delays;
ketu cap ambitious, hardworking, practical;
pain-injury-surgery thighs-knees etc;
donate 1.25kg white til at Mahakali temple sat evening;
True.
And I've been having some pain in thigh area for a few years. It's not constant but it's been there. I'm taking homeopathic treatment for it along with other problems.
sat-ketu 1.5yr transit sag 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-thighs etc to care;
sat aspect own acq 10th protective of career,
but not good for healthy relations with superiors;

rahu cancer 3rd, learning to be sensitive;
good for initiative and progress,
but hyper-impulsive, excessive risk taking;
wear brown gomed over pendant; rahu dasa;

all planets practically between rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets clouding-delaying things;
ketu transits causing detachments-pain-injury-surgery;
previous 1.5yr ketu transit natal ketu cap 9th.
rahu transit natal rahu cancer 3rd;
people have told me that i have kaal sarp dosh. And I've been doing remedies for that.
jup now transit scorpio 7th for research-occult,
jup trine own pisces-sun 11th for gains as described;

Yes I've been doing a lot of research on astrology since 6 months.
I'm also going for a trip with my family to foreign.
I've also been wanting to be with someone who supports me and understands me.
Can you please shed some light on my relationship with girls in the future?
Will i find someone? How will she be?
do promptly ack, share salient feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Reyrpm :

jup now transit passionate scorpio 7th for research-occult, and marriage/relationship

jup trine own pisces-sun 11th for gains and friendships with social elite as described;

Shivamtyagi2000

Reyrpm :

It was true what you said about occult. For almost an year, I've been a lot into occult and gaining lot of knowledge and experience in it.
Although no chance of relationship.
No friendship wit socially elite people.
I did go to a foreign trip last year in june so that was right prediction.