Reposted: Do I have a Head/Neck/Brain Tumor?

moodymoon

Hi, earlier today I noticed a painful lump on the back of my neck. For some reason, my intuition is telling me there's something very wrong and I need to find out what it is. I don't feel well and have been disoriented and confused the last few days. My mind doesn't feel right.

I ran this horary (my interpretation follows the image):

astro_2gw_59_head_bump_hr_80380_5353_gif_30858.gif

I'm not too familiar with medical horary and I'm still learning...

Chart is hour of Jupiter, so radical, because it rules ASC fiery triplicity..

ASC Ruler is Mars

Mars is Peregrine in the 6th house, but dignified
It's Conjunct both Venus and Jupiter who are in bad shape, ALSO in the 6th but only the conjunction with jupiter is applying and seems relevant to what I'm asking (tumor/growth of some sort/cyst)

6H lord is Sun, also in bad shape but making no aspect to my significator nor anything relevant.

Moon is also in the the 6th and conjunct Mars and Jupiter.
Moon is dignified by triplicity, and worried because shes conjunct significator of myself, it's a "yes"? But she's separating.

Everything that signifies me, Mars, Moon, Mercury (dispositor) are at least not debilitated but mars was being afflicted by Saturn in 8th, however it's separating.

Everything that signifies the illness, Sun, Venus (dispositor) are debilitated and weak, with Venus being afflicted by Saturn. The Sun is in a cardinal sign, so it will come on fast and leave fast??? It's in Libra, which along with some of the significant degrees can represent Kidneys. While I have not had any known kidney issues, I do have adrenal fatigue and there has been a lot of on going stress lasting years.

I'm not sure what to think or how to interpret this. I do feel nervous. What worries me the most is the Mars conjunct Jupiter applying in the 6th. I've been having health scares most of the year, with my throat and precancerous lesions in my esophagus, so I am worried something has developed or developing.

I have a doctors appointment on Monday, so I'm not solely relying on the astrology chart, but any useful answers or help with delineation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

rafaella

Did you find out what it was? Your chart is a bit complicated to read so I guess that's why no one tried. Would be great if you could update so we can learn from this chart.

cheers :)