Saturn transits over my natal Moon...

ScorpioCrow

Very soon. My natal moon 28 Scorpio (ouch), Saturn currently... *checks software* 27 Scorpio.

I'm not sure what to expect, but it sounds painful. Both Saturn and Moon have huge influences on me (MC in Scorpio, Ascendant Capricorn with Venus there), and if life is about to get crazy for me, I'd like to be ready.

sasa62

Very soon. My natal moon 28 Scorpio (ouch), Saturn currently... *checks software* 27 Scorpio.

I'm not sure what to expect, but it sounds painful. Both Saturn and Moon have huge influences on me (MC in Scorpio, Ascendant Capricorn with Venus there), and if life is about to get crazy for me, I'd like to be ready.

on what basis do you expect an answer?
in the natal chart is ten objects, then 12 houses, a certain number of aspects between objects.
since you ask for transit, the transit is also a few significant indicators that would be desirable to follow ...

of all that you specifying one natal and one transit planet.

I understand that you are interested in transit Sa 0 Mo, but if you expect a concrete answer, then one should look at the complete chart ..

The other thing is if you want a general answer ...

each transit on Mo is a matter of emotions that is closely linked with your current emotional state, and the whole situation with previous ...

because of this except the complete horoscope very important question of whether you are in an emotional relationship or not ...if you're in a relationship specify since when

Potential additional clarification may request but only when I see your chart

sorry for my english

Vista

Not that big of a deal.

Without a chart we have nothing to look at.

ScorpioCrow

If I gave you the positions of my planets would it help?

Sun 00 Pisces, house 1
Moon 28 Scorpio, house 10
Mercury 28 Aquarius, house 1
Venus 21 Capricorn, house 1
Mars 19 Pisces, house 2
Jupiter 03 Pisces, house 2
Saturn 17 Aries, house 3
Uranus 09 Aquarius, house 1
Neptune 00 Aquarius, house 1
Pluto 07 Sagittarius, house 11
Chiron 18 Scorpio, house 10
Ascendant 17 Capricorn
Midheaven 11 Scorpio

And no, I am not in a relationship. (However, I do have a crush on a famous person that will not go away...)

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. You really need to post your chart properly. T Saturn will also square Sun and Mercury, with Sun also in water. Its likely to be a time when your usual ways of connecting on a feeling level (through your crush, your imagination in general, real relationships, etc) are likely to seem less fulfilling. This can be a very positive time for you, even though it may be a lonely time. Try to relax into the solitude - to the extent that you can do this, life will reward your trust with a new-found sense of integrity and self-sufficiency, which in turn will allow you to enjoy your natural propensity for intimate feeling-based connections more than ever. Come back on and discuss it as it happens if you like. You should be feeling something any time now if anything is going to come of it on a conscious level.

JUPITERASC

If I gave you the positions of my planets would it help?

Sun 00 Pisces, house 1
Moon 28 Scorpio, house 10
Mercury 28 Aquarius, house 1
Venus 21 Capricorn, house 1
Mars 19 Pisces, house 2
Jupiter 03 Pisces, house 2
Saturn 17 Aries, house 3
Uranus 09 Aquarius, house 1
Neptune 00 Aquarius, house 1
Pluto 07 Sagittarius, house 11
Chiron 18 Scorpio, house 10
Ascendant 17 Capricorn
Midheaven 11 Scorpio

And no, I am not in a relationship. (However, I do have a crush on a famous person that will not go away...)
SATURN's transit to your natal SCORPIO MOON
requires analysis of natal MARS
because SCORPIO is the traditional home territory of MARS

and also JUPITER
because
natal MARS is in JUPITER'S home territory PISCES
In fact
the natal chart needs to be viewed as a whole
in order to assess the natal promise
:smile:

ScorpioCrow

Yeah, I have in fact felt it. I'm having some as yet unequaled tension with my dad. He wants to paint my guitar for Christmas...and all last weekend I was painting my own design on it myself. WTF.

And yesterday my mom and I fought. Not that that's uncommon but yeah.

Oh, and I noticed a burst of creativity. I'm writing more poetry.

I had a theory a long time ago that creativity is directly proportional to suffering. A Pisces thing, I guess. When bad things happen, good art is created. Hmmm.

miquar

Yes, can be better to step back from close relationships at this time, except sometimes where its possible to have very honest and respectful communication about any difficult dynamics.

Erulastiel14

I have this coming up in early 2015 and twice more because of the retrogrades. I'm dreading it because I've read it can be emotionally devastating and Saturn's already wreaked havoc on me during the past couple years. It hit my sensitive Mercury-Pluto conjunction during all of 2013, came within orb of my Sun today and I've finally gotten used to Saturn being in my 12th house and my restriction of energy.

Lately I've felt an increased desire to withdraw and be alone which is kinda redundant given that I'm already a reclusive Scorpio anyway. But I'm studying for the bar so transit wise this is perfect timing because I need to study and my family and few close friends understand and respect that. I know they'll still be there when this is over.

ScorpioCrow

Yep. Lately I feel like I need to go to the hospital and have the stick up you know where removed. :) I'm snappy and irritable, and I know it's hurting others but I feel I can't stand people anymore.

There are so many people drawing the conclusion lately that just because I ask for something I'm greedy, because I don't talk much I'm rude, etc. and it's ticking me off and they wonder why. Even people who never did so before are treating me bad.

Anuit

Sade Sati... the hardest years of my life.

Immediately Saturn entered Libra my boyfriend died. I have Moon on 2 degrees Libra in the 2nd house, exactly opposing my Venus and Mars, so 2-8 axis issues were involved. He suddenly died in a hospital after the surgery. Immediately after, I was exposed to harassment of his brother who was afraid I'd get his inheritance. Of course, I didn't get anything and didn't want to. I paid the funeral and got into debt. Few months later I got fired. I had a fight with my family because I didn't get the emotional or financial support I needed at that time.

After a while, I managed to collect some money and opened my own business, but then I fell into a deep depression and couldn't work. Can't avoid the inevitable...

All those things didn't concern me as much as the fact the person I loved the most was gone.
I've decided it will not all be in vain. I gathered my strength and poured my pain into something constructive. I've founded a charity organization to improve lives and prevent diseases. But the most important thing I've done was… dying. Letting go of all attachments I've made in the past. And I've got the most beautiful reward - knowledge that nothing is lost. The line between "here" and "the other side" was forever erased. And the strength I've discovered in me was the one I had never felt before. I've dramatically transformed my sense of connection with the Source as a result.
And that's the only way to work with Saturn. Let go and give yourself to Saturn, whatever it means.

In that seven years of Sade Sati I survived Moon conjunct Saturn, nodal return and Saturn return.
Why later when you can have it all now… :wink:

Erulastiel14

Yesterday Saturn exactly conjoined my Moon which means this week it was applying and this week was. the. absolute. worst. Pretty much what I was fearing. It came within orb a couple days before NYE and a week ago I started to feel it. I'm studying for the bar and I did some practice questions and scored lower than usual and all my confidence went away. I felt hopeless because the more I tried to answer correctly, the worse I did.

It got bad when I could not sleep. One night I could not fall asleep and by the next morning my body was desperate for sleep but my mind would not turn off. Such a bizarre and frustrating feeling. I was able to during the day and later that night but it wasn't as deep as I'm used to. Gradually my sleep started to come back and yesterday I woke up and felt better and looked at the ephemeris and saw that Saturn was exactly on my Moon. Today I feel completely back to normal.

Creepy how accurate astrology is sometimes.

ETA: Although my Moon is technically in my 12th house, because it is less than a degree away from my Ascendant, I consider it in my 1st house. Curious that my body (1st house) was in conflict with my mind/unconscious (12th house).

Last edited:

hwat

transit saturn was in 2 degrees opposition to my moon the day my aunt (pillar of the family) died suddenly in a car accident and my family completely fell apart. her moon was 0 degrees opposite saturn that day, as well. also, my brother's moon is 29 degrees scorpio so saturn crossed his moon during this year and he has been a bit of a mess due to the family issues that resulted

sethi

my saturn return was horrible. It was in the 4th house opposing my natal moon in 10th squaring with my jupiter in 7th and conjunction to mars in the 4th and also the sun in the 4th. I suffered a minimum of 7 years.

Can anyone compare to that ?

YoGod

Literally going through this now

Saturn is conjunct my natal moon...

I'm approaching my first saturn return.

I'm just in an interesting place in life.....really focused on getting my money right.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_yo_2015113.22650.16640.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_yo_2015113.22650.16640.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 16

ScorpioCrow

Please always post your natal chart with the transits and progressions on it if you want a proper analysis.

I wish my dial-up was faster so I could go to astro.com like it says to, but it won't load.

I will try to upload screenshots of my chart (from astrology software) soon and post them in a new thread.