Hello! Assistance please!

DoubleAquarius

I always assumed in astrology if someone had a planet conjunct the Ascendant especially if exact they had a purpose in dealing with that planet, and they chose that when they incarnated. They also have a purpose in their life. So I agree you do have a purpose. I do remember choosing sun trine moon and Aquarius ascendant cause I get such an odd deja vu feeling looking at it. I don't know about the rest of my chart but anyways. The confusion over stuff that would be neptune the desire to make friends with anyone that would be Uranus. You do sound otherworldly (outer planet persona is what i mean) dude don't listen to people that call you insane, there are certain individuals that just can't understand others insane is a label and labels fit people into a box now true there are mental illnesses and some people need help I have seen this first hand having pluto in the 8th house Scorpio I come into contact with some of those types all to often and no you are nothing like that. You are not insane just because you think different.

I had forgotten all about Society not listening to younger people I am 26 years old. Thanks for reminding me I wrote some stuff protesting the unfairness of society but that was one thing I even forgot to bring up I remember that time though when I felt like I was ignored cause I was "too young" that sucked. BTW if thinking your different and not giving into the games of the world is selfish then selfish is a good thing. You really should read some of what I have written and comment on it debate me on it I like that. You have to be intelligent with Uranus on the Ascendant.

BTW what do you think of my philosophy I am not doubting it is different than yours as your chart seems to show that (its not a bad thing) but about my ideas do you think I actually could help the world and minister to the socially outcast all that kind of stuff I actually did write out some pamphlets now I only need followers. I am not saying I am better than anyone I am just saying I want to help the world. I am really scared of the direction of the United States.

Your Chart shows me you might have some interesting ideas on this this stuff feel free to talk about it lol.

You are very receptive. That's good. Understanding of the spectrum of this plane. I have noticed you like the word "debate" this is also good in a constructive manner. Just be sure to listen, but like I said you are receptive so I'm sure that is not an issue for you.
You seek knowledge like myself and seem to strive off of it. That's a crucial thing in the "coming age." You can use your drive to understand as a tool to influence others to do the same.
I feel that we are all listening to a radio in a sense, the key to understanding is tuning into the right station which some call god, some call it enlightenment, or the ultimate reality. The thing is we have to realize that what we are all striving for is ultimately the same to some extent. Like Buddhist believe we all are Buddhist but we haven't realized it yet. I don't think the label of Buddhism though is progressive because it's unfortunately a label on our society. Breaking free form mental barriers like labels and stereotypes may as well be the first step to human enlightenment. Once we all can get to a place where we realize that our neighbor is just as capable as ourselves then we can move forward and start to understand each other's specific personalities.
I suppose there are those of us that are here to guide the world toward that but we are no better than our neighbor. We just managed to tune into the right frequency before them.

jupiterianguru

You are very receptive. That's good. Understanding of the spectrum of this plane. I have noticed you like the word "debate" this is also good in a constructive manner. Just be sure to listen, but like I said you are receptive so I'm sure that is not an issue for you.
You seek knowledge like myself and seem to strive off of it. That's a crucial thing in the "coming age." You can use your drive to understand as a tool to influence others to do the same.
I feel that we are all listening to a radio in a sense, the key to understanding is tuning into the right station which some call god, some call it enlightenment, or the ultimate reality. The thing is we have to realize that what we are all striving for is ultimately the same to some extent. Like Buddhist believe we all are Buddhist but we haven't realized it yet. I don't think the label of Buddhism though is progressive because it's unfortunately a label on our society. Breaking free form mental barriers like labels and stereotypes may as well be the first step to human enlightenment. Once we all can get to a place where we realize that our neighbor is just as capable as ourselves then we can move forward and start to understand each other's specific personalities.
I suppose there are those of us that are here to guide the world toward that but we are no better than our neighbor. We just managed to tune into the right frequency before them.

I agree with you on Buddism btw anyways I am listening to you and I want your critique on some of my ideas like on the water bearer thread. I do seek knowledge I know for a fact that I am not right all the time and neither is anyone else that is why. I just like unique perspectives on my ideas since they affect real people I want to know I am doing right at least I am trying to do right in the world.

About Water Bearer thread I do believe he or she is wrong when they told me about going to heaven and being appointed as water bearer how many people claimed that stuff just for ego fame and money lol I grew up in the church I've heard that bad before but I love the thread cause I can talk about other things. I Dont claim to be a messiah and I knowing not all I claim is to be back in this life again to find the others that were my friends in the past and finish up my mission in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Might which is to allow my friends from that planet to be here but I'm not sure how lol.

jupiterianguru

I agree with you on Buddism btw anyways I am listening to you and I want your critique on some of my ideas like on the water bearer thread. I do seek knowledge I know for a fact that I am not right all the time and neither is anyone else that is why. I just like unique perspectives on my ideas since they affect real people I want to know I am doing right at least I am trying to do right in the world.

About Water Bearer thread I do believe he or she is wrong when they told me about going to heaven and being appointed as water bearer how many people claimed that stuff just for ego fame and money lol I grew up in the church I've heard that bad before but I love the thread cause I can talk about other things. I Dont claim to be a messiah and I knowing not all I claim is to be back in this life again to find the others that were my friends in the past and finish up my mission in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Mi which is to allow my friends from that planet to be here in physical bodies but I'm not sure how lol. I have tried a couple past lives to open the energy and I will try again if I die thisb life without doing it man this is frustrating I want my friend here with me. I just either need a body of someone who doesn't want to be here or to open the portal in lilley park so they can come through. I love them like brothers you know humanity isn't the only race out there. you can look up that place on the map why I am so specific I know that is sacred to me and a vortex of energy that connects earth to that world I amtalking about but iIDK hoe to open the portal I. Want to go back home in my own body if I could I miss it the people from home want to come here so if you know anything please tell me it benefits us both

Last edited:

DoubleAquarius

About Water Bearer thread I do believe he or she is wrong when they told me about going to heaven and being appointed as water bearer how many people claimed that stuff just for ego fame and money lol I grew up in the church I've heard that bad before but I love the thread cause I can talk about other things. I Dont claim to be a messiah and I knowing not all I claim is to be back in this life again to find the others that were my friends in the past and finish up my mission in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Mi which is to allow my friends from that planet to be here in physical bodies but I'm not sure how lol. I have tried a couple past lives to open the energy and I will try again if I die thisb life without doing it man this is frustrating I want my friend here with me. I just either need a body of someone who doesn't want to be here or to open the portal in lilley park so they can come through. I love them like brothers you know humanity isn't the only race out there. you can look up that place on the map why I am so specific I know that is sacred to me and a vortex of energy that connects earth to that world I amtalking about but iIDK hoe to open the portal I. Want to go back home in my own body if I could I miss it the people from home want to come here so if you know anything please tell me it benefits us both

Is it possible that they're here already?

jupiterianguru

Is it possible that they're here already?

Maybe they are those people from my past lives I have been looking for so intently I am not sure. That would be great. I couldn't be the only person that is otherworldly and interested in helping out here.

Problem is I know I am on a mission as I did past life regression I have been to the same area in the last 3 lives. I just don't understand why. I don't get what I am supposed to do I am so confused. Can anyone answer this question for me.

DoubleAquarius

Maybe they are those people from my past lives I have been looking for so intently I am not sure. That would be great. I couldn't be the only person that is otherworldly and interested in helping out here.

Problem is I know I am on a mission as I did past life regression I have been to the same area in the last 3 lives. I just don't understand why. I don't get what I am supposed to do I am so confused. Can anyone answer this question for me.

It's like your in my head man. Why is a very loaded question here. If only we could remember right?

So far I have theorized to branch out to every type of person and ask them question to raise their personal awareness. Gotta kill the pessimistic attitudes and convince people that we can come together and get along. So many people have tried this though I personally believe something has to happen that opens people's eyes to this. When everyone in Americas personally freedoms are taken away from them maybe they will begin to understand that what they have been fighting for all along is flawed and they will reevaluate their perspectives. This is unfortunate.