Aquarius intercept

DoubleAquarius

What's does it mean? Also any thoughts as to why Leo is included being my opposite. I'm unsure as to what the significance is that Uranus conjuncts ascendant? Anything significant at all here? I'm still learning.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49011&d=1407812660

ashriia

I am going to agree with Zarathu on this one. A beginners astro book would be helpful for your questions.

& Every sun sign has an opposite sign. just look at a natal chart for visual help on that one.

greybeard

When a sign is intercepted, its opposite is also intercepted.

If Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant (say within 5 degrees) he is very powerful (Rising) in the chart and his influence will be apparent in the personality and destiny.

DoubleAquarius

When a sign is intercepted, its opposite is also intercepted.

If Uranus is conjunct the Ascendant (say within 5 degrees) he is very powerful (Rising) in the chart and his influence will be apparent in the personality and destiny.

Would the degrees in my chart about fall under that 5 degree quota?

greybeard

Yes, they would.

The "quota" is called "orb [sphere] of influence" in astrology, usually just "orb".

In your chart Uranus occupies the 28th degree of Capricorn and the Ascendant is in the same degree, a partile conjunction (maximum potential of the conjunction, the height of its power and meaning).

The Sabian Symbol for 28 Capricorn is "A large aviary" [Jones]. The symbol suggests a breadth of resources supporting a wide spread of aspiration. A special skill or talent might be found in the administration of human resources. In positive manifestation it shows a sense of community that is expressed through making personal concerns a matter of common welfare. Negatively this same energy may show up as a loss of all character in sheer officiousness.

Uranus tends to upset what it touches. It is unconventional, brusque, electrifying and exciting, self-willed, original and inventive, demanding personal liberty and license while rejecting all external authority and obligation. Responses are quick and forceful, can be violent and explosive when its energies reach limits of restraint. Uranus acts suddenly and unexpectedly.

Uranus has many other attributes and the planet should be studied in depth. Its character and qualities will be strongly marked in your personality and destiny.

Last edited: