Uranus conjunct ascendant

DoubleAquarius

What does it mean if Uranus exactly conjuncts the ascendant? I'm an aquarius intercepted.

P.S I'm pretty new to this terminology so forgive me if I asked that question in a weird way.

kimbermoon

Planets at the ASC serve to modify the way you project your persona out into the world. For you Uranus is in the 12th H, though so it's influence is apt to be less pronounced, and more subdued since it is joined with Neptune. Uranus is independent, innovative and freedom loving, while Capricorn rising is much more self-controlled and reserved, typically given to conform to traditional standards and values. There is apt to be some latent Uranian energy waiting for expression as you try to balance the energies between Aquarius and Capricorn; the dualistic nature of air [socialization and communications]and earth [the physical and material].
The meaning of planets is more obvious by the aspects in the chart: for you Uranus and Mars do battle, and that can create mood swings that affect your actions, making you seem rather unpredictable and changeable, even as your Capricorn strives for order and routine. Hidden anger and resentment can be problematic for you.

DoubleAquarius

Planets at the ASC serve to modify the way you project your persona out into the world. For you Uranus is in the 12th H, though so it's influence is apt to be less pronounced, and more subdued since it is joined with Neptune. Uranus is independent, innovative and freedom loving, while Capricorn rising is much more self-controlled and reserved, typically given to conform to traditional standards and values. There is apt to be some latent Uranian energy waiting for expression as you try to balance the energies between Aquarius and Capricorn; the dualistic nature of air [socialization and communications]and earth [the physical and material].
The meaning of planets is more obvious by the aspects in the chart: for you Uranus and Mars do battle, and that can create mood swings that affect your actions, making you seem rather unpredictable and changeable, even as your Capricorn strives for order and routine. Hidden anger and resentment can be problematic for you.

Thanks for the response! I have been known to be spontaneous and unpredictable so I can see the logic in that.

Would my ruler Saturn in Pisces not affect the normal Capricorn rising state though?

I would not consider my values "traditional."

Also since Uranus conjuncts ascendant exact would it have effect on the effect of Uranus?

By the way I know I should have maybe used "affect" at some point excuse my grammer.

Last edited:

Bunraku

You'd come off more Aquarian.
The Uranus+Neptune conj. your Asc. ... who knows what people think about you. :lol: Neptune is illusions, dreams. Other people project their thoughts/desires onto you, so getting feedback from people all might give wildly different and inconsistent answers. :lol:
Those planets are within 5 degrees of the Asc. so interpret them like they're in the 1st house. :) You'd probably come across more Aqua/Uranus because of your first house planets in Aqua, personality wise anyways.

kimbermoon

As mentioned Uranus would tend to offset the more standardized characteristics of Capricorn. It is my assessment that planets in the 12th H relate to the issues of the 12th and thus tend to be less overt in the personality projected into the outer world. These are thus subtle and latent aspects of the personality which we often consciously try to keep hidden.
The place of Saturn relates to personal limitations, weaknesses and fears which tend to permeate the persona as well. These are the things you attempt to offset within yourself, but yes it would tend to reinforce your Capricorn tendencies as natural attributes even if you perceive yourself less 'traditional' in nature. Let's say that with the exact conjunct, the energies are more intermingled, which can at times upset the balance of their expressions. You get your spontaneity and unpredictability from Uranus sitting in the rafters. Mars in Leo adds that touch of flair and impressiveness to your character.
Which do you think dominates for you: air or earth?

DoubleAquarius

As mentioned Uranus would tend to offset the more standardized characteristics of Capricorn. It is my assessment that planets in the 12th H relate to the issues of the 12th and thus tend to be less overt in the personality projected into the outer world. These are thus subtle and latent aspects of the personality which we often consciously try to keep hidden.
The place of Saturn relates to personal limitations, weaknesses and fears which tend to permeate the persona as well. These are the things you attempt to offset within yourself, but yes it would tend to reinforce your Capricorn tendencies as natural attributes even if you perceive yourself less 'traditional' in nature. Let's say that with the exact conjunct, the energies are more intermingled, which can at times upset the balance of their expressions. You get your spontaneity and unpredictability from Uranus sitting in the rafters. Mars in Leo adds that touch of flair and impressiveness to your character.
Which do you think dominates for you: air or earth?

I would say air in mind earth in body? I'm not one hundred percent sure what air and earth mean in relevance to astrology? Enlighten me on the difference? I kind of understand the significance.. Kind of.

kimbermoon

The elements relate to the nature in which energy is expressed. The element of air expresses through socialization and especially through the mind via communications. Earth is concerned with the physical and the material world. Earth is more grounded, while air looks for mental inspiration and newness. For you, the element of air is weak, thus you are apt to think more rationally and logically as a general rule. For some people, the elements are relatively balanced, but for many they are not in equal distribution, and can cause imbalance between the self and others. Earth is sensitive and receptive to the reactions of others, while Air is more outspoken and forthright. Earth and Water are considered more self-reflective, while Air and Fire are more outgoing and self-expressive.

Sunny

As a Capri-ASC, you'll work with much patience, calm and perseverance until you achive your aim. You'll be reflected and you hate all nervous things. There is no need for you (as a Capricorn ASC) that success have to be quick because you can wait and late accomplishment is also a realization.

Having Uranus near your ASC can be understand like as he is in your first house. This position gives you very much spirituality but also some tensions. Neptune in your 12th is in his home and also in the signe of realization and conjuncting Uranus as the lord of your Sun sign. The Sun in the first underlines your strong personnality and always in the way of spirituality. For me, this is your life programme. It seems that this way will be easy, so to speak, because Jupiter (lord of Saggitarius), Venus and the Moon in the house of Aquarius give you much idealism, altruiste love and fertility or many friends/people. So, once more I think that your path is in all the qualities of Aquarius, that is mainly spirituality. It could be that with Saturn in the 2nd you give your values to this way - may be.

For me, you have a very interesting natal chart.

Vista

I didn't really read through the replies so I apologize if I repeat anything.

Uranus on the ASC, first of all I think you are probably pretty tall. :) You are also someone who likes a lot of freedom and might either crave this in relationships or project it onto your relationships. With Neptune there along with Uranus, softens you up a little bit but I think you might at times not see yourself clearly and also, you can do the same within your relationships. Rose colored glasses, addictions, fast starts to relationships with equally abrupt endings, instability, imbalance within relationships - you like the person more or they like you more; liking what is not available.

Does any of this resonate? I forgot to look at your age. Also, I am just considering Uranus and Neptune in my interpretation at the moment.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Sun in 1st, ruler (Uranus) conjunct ASC. Neptune and Saturn in mutual reception, Saturn in the 2nd.

I don't think people have any mistake about who you are or what you value, although it may be hard to explain it because you are likely a complex personality. There may be confusion over Mars (your actions) not always making sense with your values or goals. He's off there in "self-centered" and ego driven Leo, Rx, square Pluto and inconjunct your ASC closest degrees. Getting Mars under control is difficult for you. You can have an almost compulsive way of doing things, very stubborn and "never give up" attitude especially in relationships (7th house) that seems to conflict with your overall free-spirited nature (Moon in Sag in 11th... ruler of 7th, your lover MUST also be your best friend to last).

I see a lot of idealism, wanting to make the world a better place for all in a tangible way. Pisces (empathy, dissolving boundaries, otherworldly insight) governs your Cap planets, which emphasize what is tangible, workable and somewhat restrained or requiring delayed gratification. Saturn also rules your 2nd house of personal values and possessions. You are willing to sacrifice a lot to get where you want to be, work hard, with a distant vision in mind of what you will achieve... but it's a little messy because you also don't like having restrictions placed on you, but probably more from others than restrictions you place on yourself. You probably have your own internal code of ethics that you find more important than what others would expect of you (Uranus shows up here... conjunct you ASC is what you project, but in 12th is somewhat hidden).

You'll probably be a late bloomer because of all this (Rx Mars/Mercury, Cap emphasis).

You do have a neat chart. Let me know if any of this seems accurate.

DoubleAquarius

As a Capri-ASC, you'll work with much patience, calm and perseverance until you achive your aim. You'll be reflected and you hate all nervous things. There is no need for you (as a Capricorn ASC) that success have to be quick because you can wait and late accomplishment is also a realization.

Having Uranus near your ASC can be understand like as he is in your first house. This position gives you very much spirituality but also some tensions. Neptune in your 12th is in his home and also in the signe of realization and conjuncting Uranus as the lord of your Sun sign. The Sun in the first underlines your strong personnality and always in the way of spirituality. For me, this is your life programme. It seems that this way will be easy, so to speak, because Jupiter (lord of Saggitarius), Venus and the Moon in the house of Aquarius give you much idealism, altruiste love and fertility or many friends/people. So, once more I think that your path is in all the qualities of Aquarius, that is mainly spirituality. It could be that with Saturn in the 2nd you give your values to this way - may be.

For me, you have a very interesting natal chart.

Thanks for the reply!
My entire thought process is overrun with vision of the future, idealist thoughts. It's like my spiritual mind is way older than my physical age which is frustrating. Though I find patience difficult and that's probably because of my age. I am young and people tend to disregard what I have to say in my opinion. Though, I haven't gotten to a place in life where I can speak to "the masses" but that's very important to me. I'm not sure why, it's like I am picking off where my past life ended if there are past lives. The term "otherworldly" really speaks to me. Not to be misconstrued as a Jesus complex or anything.
I can only imagine how I'll be when I'm older given the thoughts and spiritually climax I have had thus far. If that makes sense.

Last edited:

DoubleAquarius

I didn't really read through the replies so I apologize if I repeat anything.

Uranus on the ASC, first of all I think you are probably pretty tall. :) You are also someone who likes a lot of freedom and might either crave this in relationships or project it onto your relationships. With Neptune there along with Uranus, softens you up a little bit but I think you might at times not see yourself clearly and also, you can do the same within your relationships. Rose colored glasses, addictions, fast starts to relationships with equally abrupt endings, instability, imbalance within relationships - you like the person more or they like you more; liking what is not available.

Does any of this resonate? I forgot to look at your age. Also, I am just considering Uranus and Neptune in my interpretation at the moment.

Everything except my height, I'd say I'm pretty average I'm Height. Addiction was a part of my juvenile life but I have moved forward and view those experience as positive because it will give me an equal ground to speak on if I ever get an opportunity to speak to society as a whole. Experience is the best teacher.
Fast starts and abrupt endings most defiantly! It's because I see the good in people and I tend to try and give people a chance and trust them. I do this because it's what I would like for people to do with me. Treat others how you want to be treated, ect. I would like to think that man is ultimately "good." There are bad things in this world but those people or ideas are still in the darkness and haven't experienced the light. The light is at the end of all of our personal tunnels but some people haven't made it to the end yet, but were all capable of this. It's nothing spectacular it's just something that we have to want, and society has built so many barriers and false wants and "needs" that we can all get caught up in this "reality."

Last edited:

DoubleAquarius

Sun in 1st, ruler (Uranus) conjunct ASC. Neptune and Saturn in mutual reception, Saturn in the 2nd.

I don't think people have any mistake about who you are or what you value, although it may be hard to explain it because you are likely a complex personality. There may be confusion over Mars (your actions) not always making sense with your values or goals. He's off there in "self-centered" and ego driven Leo, Rx, square Pluto and inconjunct your ASC closest degrees. Getting Mars under control is difficult for you. You can have an almost compulsive way of doing things, very stubborn and "never give up" attitude especially in relationships (7th house) that seems to conflict with your overall free-spirited nature (Moon in Sag in 11th... ruler of 7th, your lover MUST also be your best friend to last).

I see a lot of idealism, wanting to make the world a better place for all in a tangible way. Pisces (empathy, dissolving boundaries, otherworldly insight) governs your Cap planets, which emphasize what is tangible, workable and somewhat restrained or requiring delayed gratification. Saturn also rules your 2nd house of personal values and possessions. You are willing to sacrifice a lot to get where you want to be, work hard, with a distant vision in mind of what you will achieve... but it's a little messy because you also don't like having restrictions placed on you, but probably more from others than restrictions you place on yourself. You probably have your own internal code of ethics that you find more important than what others would expect of you (Uranus shows up here... conjunct you ASC is what you project, but in 12th is somewhat hidden).

You'll probably be a late bloomer because of all this (Rx Mars/Mercury, Cap emphasis).

You do have a neat chart. Let me know if any of this seems accurate.

Leo is conflict, though I have consciously been working toward being selfless. This is difficult.
Though it's strange because I instinctively give away things and help people that are in need, being an only child probably had something to do with the internal conflict there if that makes sense.
All I want in life is to make the world a better place. My only issue is finding the right method in which I can get to a position where people will listen. I don't mean a position of power, I don't want money or power. All I want is for everybody to feel like they are capable of becoming something. Capable of living and being one with themselves and with everything else. Moving toward a positive way of thinking. Most of the things I write down here on these forums, like right now and every post on this thread this far seems to come out of me internally. A good analogy would be a freestyle. It's like another being within myself whether it be a past life or my soul or light energy; whatever you want to call it, is speaking out. My true self, the self that we all can come to understand and realize. I want nothing in this world more than for everyone on the planet to be in the same page "spiritually" if that's a good term. Maybe just the need for everyone to be able to see the light simultaneously. If any of that made sense.