Horary: Will I get this grant?

JoZi15

Beloved Community,

I hope everyone is well as can be on the eve of the elections in the US! Filling my time with astrology to feel better ;)

I am waiting to hear about a grant -- I would be a sub contractor on a huge proposal submitted by a national organization and I cast a chart and asked if I would get the grant (to work as one of their sub contractors).

I'm using the 8th House (other peoples' money) to represent "the grant." Is that right? That's question #1 to you, community.

I'm Mercury Rx and there's a separating aspect to Saturn (8th House Ruler). Bummer. But the Moon (co-significator) is applying to Saturn!!! Does this count?

Moon TRINE Saturn
Moon exalted in Taurus + Saturn domicile in Capricorn
Not great reception though:
- Saturn has term + face in Taurus
- Moon has triplicity + is in detriment in Capricorn - so Moon isn't that strong and in the 12th H :/

Sigh. But back to reception. I get confused - Moon is happy in Taurus and Saturn receives a little of the good energy of Moon. Is that right or is it the other way around, e.g. Moon receives a little of good energy from Saturn? Question #2 for you, community.

But I had an horary with Moon in the 12th H before and you (community) told me that although I would get my wish, there was something "hidden or unknown" that would affect my "yes" and it was absolutely true.

So, should I interpret this one as "yes, I will get the grant but it will not go as well as planned?" If so, can you see what may be the issue, oh wise ones? And that is big Question #3!

Thank you for sharing your insights! And wishing you all the best in these unusual times.

Thanks again,
Jozi

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 8.11.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 8.11.09 PM.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

JoZi15

Any thoughts on (a) whether I’ve got the right house to signify “grants” and (b) some deeper analysis to the reception between the two significators and (c) any thoughts you have on how the Moon develops (or any thoughts at all on this chart!)?

I keep getting turned down (haven’t this time as there’s been no decision yet) with sub grants from this national organization (past 3 years) even though they always request a proposal from me and they have contracted with me now (but that’s not a grant, that is a consulting contract). I know they want to work with me but my grant proposals haven’t been selected before. So I would really appreciate your insights. Thank you very much 🤗