Um, so how do I even start?

quiet659

So this is my first time posting my chart online. I know it is pretty naive to just post your chart and expect everybody ti interpret it instantly. I know it takes hours. But interpreting your chart on individual things online is so boring and ineffective( except for astro.com). Also I really don't see the importance of the "chart". Astrologers gives soo much emphasized on it. I really only care about the interpretations, not the chart. To me the chart says nothing to me. All I see is little plants and boxes in a circle. But I'm a beginner so please bear with me. So here it goes. I hope the interpretations are more accurate then yahoo-answers.

-Here's the link to the chart since it expire. It is on photo booth.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag20/Smart188/astro_w2at_01_hhjb_hp528598280_zpsd02c4c42.gif

Background Information: I see myself as a very quiet and shy person. I am introverted but surprisingly I'm very talkative with my mom and especially my sister in which I'm older then her. Most people don't get to see the talkative, fun, and energetic side of me. Only the sad and boring boy who is a loner and have no friends. But I;m telling you I'm really exciting. The way I type right now is actually how I communicate to people that I really know. I do have friends who were close to me at the time, but became distant because of our situations. I don't like people who be my friend at one time, but because of the currently situation everything changes.I do like friends who conflicts my personality(but not the one that bores me or who is negatively ignorant).Wow, I can right a whole book about me. Moving on to emotions I can control my emotions really well. I hate when people cry for no reason when they see a sad show,etc. I do hide my emotions however and people would never know that they heart me in which I self destruct. You should not provoke me when I'm in a mental or emotional conflict.The way I think is abstract,philosophical, and psychological. I use this thinking and applies it to the rational and logically world very badly(I have bad grammar). In love I love very intense and deep people and I do get envious, though I don't show it.But weirdly I'm scare of these deep and intense people, so yeah.I love the supernatural and things like astrology. I also want to be psychic, but I am also too scared in being so. I am also a very hard worker and know how to take care my body(even though my BMI varies).That all you need to know for now. You figure the rest out.

Last edited:

Bunraku

So this is my first time posting my chart online. I know it is pretty naive to just post your chart and expect everybody ti interpret it instantly. I know it takes hours. But interpreting your chart on individual things online is so boring and ineffective( except for astro.com). Also I really don't see the importance of the "chart". Astrologers gives soo much emphasized on it. I really only care about the interpretations, not the chart. To me the chart says nothing to me. All I see is little plants and boxes in a circle. But I'm a beginner so please bear with me. So here it goes. I hope the interpretations are more accurate then yahoo-answers.

What do you mean you don't see the importance of the chart? Without the chart...there is no Astrology... :andy:
It helps to learn the symbols, they're really easy to memorize and takes less than an hour, I promise. :smile:

I can see a few of your traits in the chart right off the bat, but you seem to know yourself very well (it seems like), you don't need us to interpret it for you. :lol:

RisingSag

Hey our rising is at the same degree. In 2007, when pluto transited my first house, I shocked everyone by announcing I was pregnant. I used to travel bigtime and not have a serious relationship or anything. (2 Sagittarius-like tendencies). The pluto transit permanently transformed how everyone viewed me, and of course motherhood changed my life forever.

Did you go through significant changes in 2006-2007? One that everyone noticed?

quiet659

Um, I don't think so. Though I agreed there was a lot of changes that happen to me during that time period. But most people probably didn't notice or care

RisingSag

I met someone whose venus was conjunct my ascendant, and when pluto tranitted his venus, he travelled with his girlfriend and did some life-altering ceremonies, that opened his eyes to some big-time healing. That seems very Sagittarius and also pluto/venus like.

Anyhow, if you repost your chart, I could do a quick reading for you:)

kimbermoon

[FONT=Andalus, serif]Indeed it does take a lot of practice to get attuned to making synastry of the chart as a whole.[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]First you must know that what you will get here will be bits and pieces of data that you must knit together for yourself'; I hope you are not expecting an immediate complete diagnostic of all the implications of the chart.[/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]What stands out for you is the emphasis on the planets being on the left side of the chart; this suggests that generally you tend to be self reliant and less involved with the concerns of others; it is more about developing your self and your journey towards Self-realization. You are here more for personal reasons than for being concerned about the dramas of others and likely try to go your own way in life. Also of significance, the emphasis of fire and air is intense, while you completely lack the groundedness [practicality ]of the earth energies...this is rather contradictory to your claim of being shy and 'retiring' however your Pisces energies do attest to that. Fiery Sagittarius does give that ability to be exciting and inspiring, when you want to. [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Your overall personality expression is a combination of Sagittarius rising, Sun / Moon in Pisces, showing that you can be rather like a chameleon so as to suit the circumstances which you find yourself in, being able to adapt and moderate both your behaviour and your appearance. You were born at the New Moon phase, showing you tend to be forward looking and seeking after experiences that help you to evolve. Still the contradiction between fire and water can cause you to be somewhat imbalanced in your approach to life, between the volatility of Sagittarius and the need for calm and peacefulness of the water. You do have an early understanding of your emotions, yet your habit of [/FONT][FONT=Andalus, serif]hiding them can also be considered as an indication of repressed emotions and fear of expressing them...[Moon/Pluto], which also contributes to the potential for obsessions and envy, which you do keep hidden. This hints that while you communicate well with your Mom, you are also blocked by the t-square between Saturn, Mars and Neptune that will serve to create paradox in your life for you to figure out. This configuration tells us about family difficulties from the past that you may not yet be willing to admit to; a potentially restrictive and authoritarian parental upbringing, [Saturn being the Father typically] resulting in the tension between your Saturn and Mars [resentment, anger, frustration ] and this contributes to why you keep your emotions hidden. In relationships there can be much more volatility than you yet realize and as you move out into the world, you may have anger management problems which will need to be addressed [Moon sq Pluto in the 12th H of secrets] [/FONT]
[FONT=Andalus, serif]Your statement “You should not provoke me when I'm in a mental or emotional conflict” is quite a clear indicator...take what you will and leave the rest...:whistling:[/FONT]

quiet659

Thanks for the interpretations. It seems that there are many things going on in astrology.Also what do you prefer:western(tropical),vedic(sidereal), or Draconian astrology?I really do like western and Draconian(even though draconian astrology is rarely use.

quiet659

Okay, but I already have a link to my chart.But I make it into a image again.

The link:http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Smart188/media/astro_w2at_01_hhjb_hp528598280_zpsd02c4c42.gif.html

The Image:
astro_w2at_01_hhjb_hp528598280_zpsd02c4c42.gif

Last edited: