What are the Strongest Aspects in my Chrt?

1- The best aspects and ones that I should work on

2- The aspects which are bad and how I can improve them

3- How the upcoming Star of David will affect my chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sb.78737.2292.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sb.78737.2292.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 28

waybread

In astrology, I always believe that God doesn't make mistakes at the moment a child is born, so while you can use your chart as a tool for self-improvement, I wouldn't think of any of it as objectively "bad."

Basically the blue lines (trines, sextiles) are usually pleasant or exciting for people. Planets connected by them are like friends who support each other.

The red lines (squares, oppositions) are challenging and can be experienced as difficult. But they are the ones that show where and how you are forced to express and develop the planets' energies. Squares tend to show an inner tension; whereas oppositions show how you feel conflicted, and perhaps unable to choose between two different sides of your personality. Or perhaps you will favour the nature of one planet over the other. But if you try to suppress the unwanted qualities, you simply attract them into your life.

You might find the square between Mercury (thinking) and Uranus/Neptune to be difficult. Uranus rules sudden change, and Neptune has an illusory quality of "now you see it, now you don't." You may find that your thoughts change very quickly so that it is hard to concentrate for long on one topic; and that things you thought were very real turn out to be illusory, and vice versa. On the other hand, with Mercury sextiling your MC (career house cusp) you might find your career to be mentally stimulating; and that your unusual (Uranus) thinking (Mercury) patterns are actually an asset in your chosen field.

You might try the interactive horoscope at Astrodienst, where you got your chart. It will give you all of the "cookbook" interpretations of your horoscope aspects.

Cypocryphy

The strongest singular aspect in your chart that will have the most marked influence on you is Venus on your horizon. Watch for transiting Saturn to this point. It will mark periods of your life when you have suffer from an identity crisis and feeling lost in your understanding of the world. It will start with troubled relationships, leading to sorrow and a decline in inspiration.

waybread

How will the upcoming star of david affect my chart and planets.

If you don't say "thank you" to people who answer your OP, they may be unwilling to help you further. It is a courtesy on this form to post your chart with any transits that may concern you. But follow the basic principles I outlined above. A trine or sextile will probably be favourable. A square or opposition with probably create some stress or challenge. The nature of a conjunction by transit depends upon the planets involved.

waybread

This thread has the chart for the "Star of David" formation: http://forum.astro.com/cgi/forum.cgi?num=1372843728 .

The main points of the six-pointed star are in water and earth signs, ranging from about 4 to 11 degrees of these signs. Your Mars in Cancer seems to be about the only planet taking a direct hit, from transiting Jupiter and Mars-- which will have just returned to its natal position. I don't think the star of David (or grand sextile) should bring about any ill effects. However, you can check out the remaining planets for transits, according to the above principles.