Chiron opposite Neptune (and Chiron generally)

hebke2011

Could someone help me with interpreting these in my chart? :)
I have some descriptions of Chiron in various positions, but they are all rather short and I would be really grateful if someone could hint how should I look on Chiron in my own chart.
My chiron is in tenth house, conjuct Jupiter for example (I've read a thread here devoted to this aspect only - about a childhood great and full of care but also "equipped" with some struggles).
I've attached my chart to the post.

Attachments

• jjj.gif
    jjj.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 8

bubuza_dulce

I've read about Chiron conjunct Moon - You are challenged to heal yourself of a deep, emotional wound, possibly based in the experience of maternal rejection. And with Moon in its sign, it seems very important. And in the tenth house? Would you make a profession out of healing people? I mean - you already have Mars in the 6th and in Pisces, Venus also in Pisces, Asc in Virgo. Are you interested in a medical career?Or maybe teach about your healing methods (Sun in 9th).
I have a friend with Chiron conjunct Moon (and Lilith also) and she's had tremendous problems with her mother.
I've read that Taurus make excellent psychiatrists. You, having Sun and Mercury there, do you feel easy to understand yourself and other people, "healing" yourself like you're supposed to and then make a career out of it? You have a lot to work with if you heal yourself and that could bring you lots of money and fame(Moon in 10th, Jupiter in 10th). (?)