Wanting a divorce

dreamer

I have been in a marriage close to 22 years. He was an abusive husband earlier but I chose to remain in this marriage because of my kids. I don't love him anymore and since the children are teenagers now, I have decided to divorce him. However, my husband doesn't want to give me one. Will I get a divorce?
Another thing to add is that I like a friend of mine and want to lead a life with him.
I have attached the birth charts of mine and my husband and also the composite chart.
Can someone read this chart please?

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Husband.jpg
    Husband.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 23
  • composite chart.jpg
    composite chart.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, his moon/mars/saturn opposing Jupiter must make for quite strong emotional roller coaster rides. His Neptune square mercury and nodes makes him evasive at best, or deceptive and weak. Since mercury is his descendent ruler, this is where he releases the tension, to his partner's detriment.
The composite repeats the same theme, the sun/mars square moon/saturn, all squaring or opposing Neptune. Power player Pluto opposite Venus is also very manipulative.
Can't you get a divorce without his consent?

dreamer

Yes, his moon/mars/saturn opposing Jupiter must make for quite strong emotional roller coaster rides. His Neptune square mercury and nodes makes him evasive at best, or deceptive and weak. Since mercury is his descendent ruler, this is where he releases the tension, to his partner's detriment.
The composite repeats the same theme, the sun/mars square moon/saturn, all squaring or opposing Neptune. Power player Pluto opposite Venus is also very manipulative.
Can't you get a divorce without his consent?

Thanks, ElenaJ.
You are so right. My life has been an emotional roller coaster ride. And the word "Manipulative" is so true of him. All these years, whenever I told him that I would apply for divorce, he made me feel that I am selfish and that I will be responsible for depriving the children from father's love.
It is difficult to apply against his consent as I stay away from homeland and I don't have a job.