Leos are the strongest sign

love-thinking

Lots of people have made the forum in the past asking about what sign is the strongest and many assume scorpio to be a strong sign. Whereas scorpio in fact is a phenomenal sign, I have seen time and time again leos beating scorpios or leos being being on the top, saying what they want with no fear whatsoever and absolutely never underestimating themselves.

All of the leaders that has said something ridiculous or outrageous in the United Nations.

Trump-leo ascendent and sun in gemini

Gaddafi-ascendent leo and sun in gemini

Say whatever you want, those two look like eachother and remind me of one another. Both have a square shaped head despite being of different ethnic backgrounds and both sound like clowns.

Hugo Chavez and his devil-sulfur comment has sun in leo

Ahmadinejad-iran prime minister whose speech revolved around 9/11 being an inside job.
-sun in scorpio and moon in leo.
His speech sounded the most coherent.

Hilary Clinton has both sun and ascendent in scorpio. Ivanka is a scorpio who often represses her beliefs to please her dad and by the looks of it, she'll never truly overpower trump, sexy and successful or not.

I have a friend with a stellium in leos and have hung around with leos for a long time. They seem to always be overpowering, more so than any plutonian I know. They sound stupid and illogical and not everyone likes them, but nonetheless they do win arguments and over power.

The friend with venus and moon in leo bosses around this other girl and has made her cry on multiple occasions. I was very surprised to discover this girl has a moon in scorpio? I really hope she uses her scorpio moon to leave, never look back and sting back.

Thoughts and opinions. Please no politics. We are discussing archetypes here.

Scorpio90

This is discussed a lot, the truth is that there are powerful people (whatever their meaning) in all signs .. even in those signs that do not have a reputation for being powerful ... I am surrounded by leos and scorpio (combinations of the same) that they do not have that leadership or power .. people create this topic looking for a truth, when there is not ..

if you search, there are politicians and leaders of all signs, even without scorpio and I read in your natal charts.

JUPITERASC

Lots of people have made the forum in the past asking about what sign is the strongest and many assume scorpio to be a strong sign. Whereas scorpio in fact is a phenomenal sign, I have seen time and time again leos beating scorpios or leos being being on the top, saying what they want with no fear whatsoever and absolutely never underestimating themselves.

All of the leaders that has said something ridiculous or outrageous in the United Nations.

Trump-leo ascendent and sun in gemini

Gaddafi-ascendent leo and sun in gemini

Say whatever you want, those two look like eachother and remind me of one another. Both have a square shaped head despite being of different ethnic backgrounds and both sound like clowns.

Hugo Chavez and his devil-sulfur comment has sun in leo

Ahmadinejad-iran prime minister whose speech revolved around 9/11 being an inside job.
-sun in scorpio and moon in leo.
His speech sounded the most coherent.

Hilary Clinton has both sun and ascendent in scorpio. Ivanka is a scorpio who often represses her beliefs to please her dad and by the looks of it, she'll never truly overpower trump, sexy and successful or not.

I have a friend with a stellium in leos and have hung around with leos for a long time. They seem to always be overpowering, more so than any plutonian I know. They sound stupid and illogical and not everyone likes them, but nonetheless they do win arguments and over power.

The friend with venus and moon in leo bosses around this other girl and has made her cry on multiple occasions. I was very surprised to discover this girl has a moon in scorpio? I really hope she uses her scorpio moon to leave, never look back and sting back.

Thoughts and opinions. Please no politics. We are discussing archetypes here.

that a Sign may somehow be either "weak" or "strong"
is misleading :smile:
No sign is intrinsically strong or weak.
It is made so by the planets in it (or the lack thereof,)
and by its position amidst the house cusps.

Just for example, as the mutable water sign, we might see Pisces as "weak"
but if someone has Pisces in the 10th house with the MC, sun and Jupiter (domiciled) there
with Jupiter trining the (domiciled) moon in Cancer,
Mr. Pisces has a lot of strength in this situation.
Much more so than the sun intercepted in Scorpio (fixed water) in the 12th house.
You get the picture.
There is no such thing as a weak sign.
There are weak placements, but no weak signs.
Signs are neutral.
They have descriptions, sure, like human, mute, violent, bestial, fertile, barren, crooked, long ascending, and on and on,
but at the end of the day, the signs are neutral.
It's the planets both in and that rule them that bring them to life.
Hi
There are No weak sun signs.
To say there is, it is belittling astrology.

There are natal charts that indicate a weak personality.
Charts lack of hard aspects,
(especially from saturn to personal planets)
with full of trines and sextiles may point to a weak person.

when there are tough transits, they easily feel depressed and they become paralyzed and Can't cope with problems.
Because,they are not familiar to that kind of stressful energy.
"there is no such thing as a weak sign"