2 Miscarriages in 6 months ! Please help !

subasha

We have had 2 miscarriages this year . One in March and one in September . When will I have a healthy and successful pregnancy . My details : DOB: 11jan 1983, time : 23:41 . Place : Mumbai , India . Husband's details : DOB: 27 aug 1984, time : 4:22 am , place : kottayam, Kerala .

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of the Moon and sub-period of Rahu till 5/July/2018. The Moon is waning and is associated with Ketu under aspect of Saturn. This is a bad Moon. You are going through the major-period of this Moon. In the Saptamsa the Moon is in the eighth house with Saturn. Hence it will cause unhappiness relating to children. Rahu joins the owner of the fifth in Saptamsa and has the aspect of Mars that owns the twelfth in this divisional chart. Therefore the major-period of the Moon and sub-period of Rahu is bound to cause trouble on the above lines to you in their joint period.
You have an exalted Saturn in the second house. Your first child will be a daughter. Mercury and Venus in the fifth will give more daughters than sons. Mercury occupies the fifth house. It is the owner of the ascendant and tenth house. It is a naturally benign planet. Therefore Mercury is favourable for birth of children. Venus joins Mercury in the fifth. It is a highly favourable planet for your chart. Therefore the fifth house has presence of two favourable planets.
You may have a normal pregnancy after the sub-period of Rahu ends.
:smile:
If you are interested in remedies please send me a PM.

ashriia

We have had 2 miscarriages this year . One in March and one in September . When will I have a healthy and successful pregnancy . My details : DOB: 11jan 1983, time : 23:41 . Place : Mumbai , India . Husband's details : DOB: 27 aug 1984, time : 4:22 am , place : kottayam, Kerala .

I'm not a vedic astrologer, but I think you should wait until next year. 2018 will be more favorable for you in this regard. More harmonious energies.

good luck.

ANUP

Well, i believe since july 2016 problem arouse because of rahu antardasa.
Let it roll down till jan' 2018.One has to study in deep because this seems perfect for progeny but saturn influence is the major cause for this.saturn is a sixth lord which always hinders and play it's role whenever this gets a chance.

Going through your husband chart,it looks like you can avail the time period between jan'2018-july 2018 for conception,fair chances should be between april 2018 to 26th april 2018 for desired baby boy.

Best wishes,

-Anup
kascorner.com

selfless

Banned
i will explain it further for u by doing a detailed analysis in 5 days, meanwhile u get Best Astrology idea knowledge from this link:-

http://productsastro.com/uncategoriz...-no-14-chitra/