effects of bhukti period?

smeena123

dear astrologers,
I am about to enter into my rahu-moon period. Rahu-sun was not that great. How will my rahu-moon be?
In general, how can you tell the effects of a subperiod?

aug 13 1980
9:30am
grand junction, colorado, usa

thank you very much.

RishiRahul

dear astrologers,
I am about to enter into my rahu-moon period. Rahu-sun was not that great. How will my rahu-moon be?
In general, how can you tell the effects of a subperiod?

aug 13 1980
9:30am
grand junction, colorado, usa

thank you very much.

Hello,

Your Moon sub-period in Rahu dasa will help you come out of the restrictions imposed in June 2017.

Also that you will rise out of the utter confusion of the sun sub-period, to a new opening post 20th May 2018. The main focus will be professional development, which will be demanding.

There will be fluctuating moods regarding intimate relationships with a younger, and challenges therefrom around Feb 2018.

Pride in entering proper openings in life is seen.

.....Few points....

RishiRahul

smeena123

an update to this: in august 2018, I was moved to a new assignment and am currently enjoying this position. thank you for the prediction.

RishiRahul

Hello,

Your Moon sub-period in Rahu dasa will help you come out of the restrictions imposed in June 2017.

Also that you will rise out of the utter confusion of the sun sub-period, to a new opening post 20th May 2018. The main focus will be professional development, which will be demanding.

There will be fluctuating moods regarding intimate relationships with a younger, and challenges therefrom around Feb 2018.

Pride in entering proper openings in life is seen.

.....Few points....

RishiRahul

an update to this: in august 2018, I was moved to a new assignment and am currently enjoying this position. thank you for the prediction.

Hello,

While April 2019 was your path, which was a new assignment, Sept 2019 onwards helps to slow down for understanding your home & job situation better, which you are not realistic about now.

RishiRahul