Friday 13th Solar eclipse devastating (story)

DesertQueen

I've been dating this guy for sometime now, I fell in love because he was so different than me, different culture, language, skin color and he promised me everything I wanted to hear and have, he showered me with gifts and amazing trips that felt I was in my honeymoon every single time.
He told me that he was married before and have one kid, and he had to marry her because she got pregnant and it was kind of arranged marriage that he wasn't happy in. He told me the divorce took place in 2016 after seeing her with his own eyes cheating on him. I swallowed this truth and told myself this is the past and it's done, he's not living in it anymore.
We had A LOT on and off going on just because I had a feeling that he had someone else, I found out (month a go) he was talking on facebook with an ex and I fought her and asked him to send her voice msg telling her that I was his fiancee and block her(which he did in front of me) I felt amazing for a while but still my dreams every night tried to say something I couldn't figure, and I kept fighting telling him he was cheating even though I don't have the evidence, but still he would swear and make me feel good again by mending everything up again and again and again...

Last night, Friday 13th during the solar eclipse, I searched sooooo hard on facebook to find something hidden I only had a hunch about...
I found out a profile page of his wife and it was beyond hurtful, painful and shocking what I've seen.
He is still married, they celebrated their 15th marriage anniversary and they have four children.
All this time he was cheating on her with me, I felt so cheated, played and all sort of things that make a person believe how stupid they were.
I tried calling him but he didn't answer my calls he was still at work he didn't reply to my msgs, so out of anger I sent our videos and pics to his wife and told her the whole story, I didn't stop at that, I also sent the pics and videos of every person who liked and commented on his wife's profile.

He called me after everything exposed, his family hate him now and his wife doesn't want anything to do with him... I told him if he calls again or comes where I live or work, I'll call the police, but still he would call and talk for hours telling me (babe we can work things out) he even told me he doesn't want to stay with his wife... I told him to at least respect the kids.
I blocked him everywhere on my social media and life...
I told him I will call him when the time is right so I can have my stuff back.

I will post both of our charts for you guys to take a look.
Solar eclipse happened in my 7th house and in his 4th house
Any insights on what does that mean?

Heaviest, hardest, most unwelcome day of the year so far. It takes the prize.

Attachments

• jonathan.jpg
    jonathan.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
  • rita.jpg
    rita.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 17

ashriia

I told him if he calls again or comes where I live or work, I'll call the police, but still he would call and talk for hours telling me (babe we can work things out).

If you are putting down boundaries, stick to them. Why are you talking with him still for hours after what he did to you?? Let this guy go. He doesn't deserve your time. He is just playing games with you to get his needs met and hang on to whatever he can, he obviously doesn't care about your feelings.

As for the solar eclipse and its meanings, I think your stories sum it up perfectly for the houses they hit.

Move on, move forward. Make room in your life, for someone better. And going forward you can be more discerning, due to this experience. Which will help you make better choices.

DesertQueen

If you are putting down boundaries, stick to them. Why are you talking with him still for hours after what he did to you?? Let this guy go. He doesn't deserve your time. He is just playing games with you to get his needs met and hang on to whatever he can, he obviously doesn't care about your feelings.

As for the solar eclipse and its meanings, I think your stories sum it up perfectly for the houses they hit.

Move on, move forward. Make room in your life, for someone better. And going forward you can be more discerning, due to this experience. Which will help you make better choices.

Honestly, that day I was more than just a vindictive soul and I felt I need/have to do more corruption to that man, and intentionally I kept that phone call open to take a screen shot of the (more than an hour) phone talk and send it to his wife, because he blocked her and she can't have any sort of contact with him anymore.
After I did that I blocked him on all my social media, I only kept him on the phone cause I need my stuff back that I left at his place, which he will bring tomorrow without even seeing him, he will leave it at my door and leave. Then he will blocked on calling me.
Though we never tried calling each other.

I'm wondering what the lunar eclipse will bring to me, but I think Solar Eclipses are more heavy and effective than the Lunar.

Last edited: