What is the difference between pluto in 12h conj. Asc and pluto in 1st house?

LyP

Because,everything that i heard says that pluto conjunct asc can make someone powerful,strong,mysterious bla bla bla.... bla
I have the aspect,but my pluto are in 12th house
Im not these things,i'm not strong,powefull,invincible bla bla bla.i don't have these traits in my personality...sometimes i disregard the fact of my pluto are extremely near of my asc... i'm normal. I'm truly a romantic and delicate person
So.... independent of pluto in asc. The house where this planet are in make some difference,right?
Sincerely,the descriptions about pluto/asc looks like the description of a psychopath

Last edited:

Melinn

I have a friend I have known for 3 years now, who has a scorpio stellium with her sun in the 12th house. Her Asc is scorpio but her sun stellium is in the 12th house.

I'm very good at sensing scorpio energy in other people. I have a strong scorpio pluto myself and a 8th house stellium too. But this girl, I never get that scorpio wibe from her, not "energy" wise atleast. And not by her physical appearence either. She does not even have that typical scorpio eyes/gaze!

I got very confused by not feeling anything scorpioich from her in the beginning. Then slowly when I started to spend more time with her I started to see she has huge jelousy problems, but she is very good at hiding it. She is not good at showing her real feelings, and likes to hide her feelings and "sting" people when they least expect it but in a very subtle way. Well this is typical scorpio, but she hides it so well. In fact when I ask her about this scorpio treats, if she feels them etc she says the description does not fit her at all.

She herself is not feeling that scorpio asc and stellium in her 12th house! So I guess thats what 12th house does, hiding energies from planets in there, even from the chart owner.

theV

Pluto energy is operating under the scene whilst in the first house it is the main actor. The personality is intense, domineering and violent. 12th house pluto person seems like he carry no pluto within him but he strongly feels pluto energy in his psyche and private life but not show it.

LyP

I have a friend I have known for 3 years now, who has a scorpio stellium with her sun in the 12th house. Her Asc is scorpio but her sun stellium is in the 12th house.

I'm very good at sensing scorpio energy in other people. I have a strong scorpio pluto myself and a 8th house stellium too. But this girl, I never get that scorpio wibe from her, not "energy" wise atleast. And not by her physical appearence either. She does not even have that typical scorpio eyes/gaze!

I got very confused by not feeling anything scorpioich from her in the beginning. Then slowly when I started to spend more time with her I started to see she has huge jelousy problems, but she is very good at hiding it. She is not good at showing her real feelings, and likes to hide her feelings and "sting" people when they least expect it but in a very subtle way. Well this is typical scorpio, but she hides it so well. In fact when I ask her about this scorpio treats, if she feels them etc she says the description does not fit her at all.

She herself is not feeling that scorpio asc and stellium in her 12th house! So I guess thats what 12th house does, hiding energies from planets in there, even from the chart owner.

i really don't have anything "scorpionich"

Pluto energy is operating under the scene whilst in the first house it is the main actor. The personality is intense, domineering and violent. 12th house pluto person seems like he carry no pluto within him but he strongly feels pluto energy in his psyche and private life but not show it.

I do not want to "be a victim", but my childhood and my life up until now is extremely horrible, until the circumstances before I was born is awful and shrouded in mysteries , and I think that most people would not take 1% of the suffering I can bear
It's what I'm feeling now.
Why was I born in this life?

Pluto in the 12th house is this?

StillOne

Because,everything that i heard says that pluto conjunct asc can make someone powerful,strong,mysterious bla bla bla.... bla
I have the aspect,but my pluto are in 12th house
Im not these things,i'm not strong,powefull,invincible bla bla bla.i don't have these traits in my personality...sometimes i disregard the fact of my pluto are extremely near of my asc... i'm normal. I'm truly a romantic and delicate person
So.... independent of pluto in asc. The house where this planet are in make some difference,right?
You probably don't know your own power. Also, the whole chart needs to be examined.

Sincerely,the descriptions about pluto/asc looks like the description of a psychopath
Psychopath is a strong word. Maybe Sociopath is more appropriate? :w00t: :devil: