Will I get a new job soon?

FirstPost

Hi all, I finished my last contract job on 26th September but have had no luck in finding anything new. I had two possible interviews that were both cancelled.

I used the 10th house for work Mercury (Virgo ruler) and made myself Venus. Mercury and Venus are not aspecting.

Or do I use Pluto (Scorp asc) aspecting Mercury (again nothing happening)?

And the Moon is about to change signs.

Any help interpreting this chart would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you are able to tell when I will be likely to get something new, that would be great too. Thanks

Attachments

• Will I get a new job soon.jpg
    Will I get a new job soon.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Mars and the job is Sun.
Mars is peregrine so not particularly strong by essential dignity, but it applies to a trine with benefic Jupiter, and Jupiter is angular and on the cusp of the 10th, so this seems to offset the essential weakness.
The job/Sun is pretty weak also, in its detriment and also withing 5 deg of the cusp of the 12th, so weakened by accidental dignity as well. So maybe not too many jobs out there or perhaps not a very good offer?

The reception between you/Mars and the job/Sun is present, so there is a willingness between the parties. The job/Sun is triplicity ruler of Mars, so you are received well by a potential employer, but you/Mars are in negative reception with the job, as Sun is in the sign of Mars' detriment. So while you may be sought out, it may not be for a job that you are interested in or willing to take.

The significators do apply to sextile, pointing to this coming about. However, it is noteworthy, that Saturn is in your house. Saturn in the first suggests that perhaps you somehow are not being fully forthright about the situation or with potential employers or perhaps not being fully forthright with yourself...? Not sure about that, but something for you to just consider.

Lastly, Moon, which indicates development of the situation, applies to a square, which suggests obstacles or obstruction, here in the very near term.

I see some small promise.

rafaella

I agree with Ilene, a job is coming most likely in a few months (3-4 months). Sun is fall and detriment of Mars, so the job is not that good and also unwilling to take you on. But we also have Jupiter helping out and collecting light here, so I think it will work out. Jupiter might be someone external helping out. Moon square to rx Mercury (Or soon rx) shows issues with contracts, paperwork, communication... etc

FirstPost

Thank you both for taking the time to reply. It's very slow on the job front - I am getting calls here and there from recruitment consultants but I am keeping my fingers crossed that something will turn up soon. I will update you when I have some better news. :)