Pluto in Aquarius 2024-2044

ALRESCHA

But I don't want any of those things to happen! I make a point of never missing the news on technology innovation, especially its effects on agriculture.

I might as well edit my 1st post in this thread again and write which astrological aspect I am talking about for every sentence, I already said it's the fixed cross squares and oppositions. Very well, I'll do it.

It has already started, in my opinion.

I am not a pessimist, I am being objective. Do you have any arguments? Why do you think business won't be conducted the way they have been all throughout history?

How else are they gonna sell their nano biotech to stop genetic mutations and prevent death from cancer unless they feed us GMO now? The supply is ready, now they'll create the demand.

Yes, more and more people are aware we should come together and not hate other races, devotees, nations, we respect human rights, but, that is a part of the solution, they'll pervert it because not everyone is equally intelligent or ready. I have been thinking about it very profoundly since my childhood, there is no way I could explain everything in a single post, so I'll edit the first one again. Please provide your arguments. It's gonna be glorious doesn't sell it for me.

Aquarius is sexless, Pluto is reproduction and regeneration, everything will become infertile. They are killing the seed to end regeneration.

Once Pluto hits Pisces, they'll sell the collective consciousness with the 4th dimension slogan. No, thank you.

Last edited:

david starling

I apologize. I went beyond the Thread topic and you stayed right on it. My factoring in the Aquarian Age had to do with your mention of Uranian influence during the Thread's time-frame, which wasn't about Age rulership. Well, being an optimist, my theory is that only an Individualistic culture can raise the level of current technology; so as much as the dictatorial personality-types would like to enslave and mind-control everyone, they want the new technology even more. Only the "herd" personality-types are their acceptable prey. It's the Individualists like ourselves, allied with Love and Justice, who will hold the juggernaut back. The A.I. issue has been an important theme in sci-fi (which doesn't mean it's not a real threat), "Matrix" and several others. There's a television series called "Person of Interest" where two versions of Artificial Intelligence battle it out! Scorpio will be a major player during the Aquarian Age, so it won't be sexless, and the enslavement of the Subconscious realm, which is where the Aquarian Age will be based, is an impossibility for Conscious Realm (our current civilization's domain) technology to accomplish. (IMO) Uranian rulership will bring about Functional Anarchy, not lock-step mentality. I think you may be underestimating the 11th Sign. It's highly Individualistic.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Functional Anarchy is the perfect way to describe it!

I am worried about the outcome, because I don't see how will a group that lacks the ability to think deeply fight the deepest evil...

There is also subliminal messaging, such as this game slogan: A man can have anything... If he's willing to sacrifice everything.

I hope they don't use those caps to hunt down those who pray :( They're gonna be atheists, most of them.

But I know there's going to be a genius offspring that'll fight them someday. Leo ruling children tells us how important it is to teach our children, it's never been as important!

I remember that one series called The tribe where nobody was able to survive their Saturn return.... What was that about? :unsure:

ALRESCHA

I've been thinking about this and now I understand what other plus sides to abolishing the structure and hierarchy there are. They'll come to understand that narcissism, the root f all evil, the single element that breaks the society down in every aspect, finds soil to develop and grow not only in nationality, ethnicity, race, religion and so on, those are all just the external elements, but where it really starts is-family. Hierarchy is about competing to be the golden child, and that is caused by fear and family is the key responsible unit. The power of equality will allow that to be overcome in a way.

I think they can live without any but the Cancer field. Hope that energy never gets lost.

Establishing mind control is there because evil feeds on brain wave energy and emotions, and if the thoughts people will nurture should fail to satisfy its greed, it's going to put them off the grid.

SGde3a

Why are people fearing the worst and getting into mind control topics?

Pluto being (they say the most destructive, but I think the most 'concentrated') the most concentrated planet. I think aquarius will be the most "jamaican" time. Catch phrase of the generation experiencing it will be something like "take it easy" "its all in good fun" "keep it light" but being aggressive that way.

I base this on the oldies that had Pluto in Leo being the first to be labelled "teenagers" and being egotistical/showy the most when being aggressive to others. I'm pluto in libra, and this makes me aggressively light / positive / helpful.

I think judgement day would be Pluto in Sag. Think everyone chanelling Samuel L Jackson when they get angry.... Firey deadly serious, down to earth/real.

david starling

As I see it, Pluto is about Transformation. The Pluto in Leo generation was (and still is) fierce about making transformational changes because of the sign, fixed and firery.

Inline

It has recently been discussed that the earths atmosphere is actually like being under water....!

The last air sign Aquarius is symbolized by the glyph ‘water’....suggesting a connection between the air sign and water…..

......may suggest IMO that Pluto’s transit through Aquarius will see the dawn of fluid technologies....perhaps using thought for example, to flow matter between time and space..

I've been thinking more about the 'Aquarian glyph' of zig-zagging lines, a representation of water but looking like lightening....

.....Plasma (Greek for "anything formed) is one of 4 fundamental states of matter, the others being solid, liquid and gas. And like a gas, plasma does not have definite shape or volume. But unlike gas, plasmas are electrically conductive and can produce magnetic fields and electric currents and respond (strongly) to electromagnetic forces....simialr to the energy often described as representing Aquarius.

According to Wikipedia, "P
lasma - as a state is often misunderstood on earth but it is actually commonly observed as lightning, electric sparks, fluorescent lights, neon lights, plasma televisions (screens) and some types of flame, like the stars are examples of "illuminated matter in the plasma state".......perhaps TR Pluto Aqua will show advancements (or difficulties) with 'plasma energy' or a something similar in technology?

Last edited:

david starling

Magnetic energy--those aren't lightening bolts, they're energy waves; including magnetic, gravitational, and mental (thought-waves). (IMO) "Plasma" makes sense! Look for advancements in nuclear fusion reactors.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Before I go and read this entire thread, I would like to revive it. This is so interesting to me. Pluto in Aqua.

It's relatively off-topic as the thread progressed. With narcissism, never become what you hate (how did that get in this thread? lol). The mind control should be an attempt, not a success.

Can we go back on topic and talk about this? It is a welcomed change. People expecting a technological takeover will be disappointed at the rebelliousness they face. Never will people be intimidated to ask gender... Won't happen. Doesn't mean it won't become illegal, with Aquarius it just means no one will listen. :w00t:

Pluto in Cap will remove many things. The things that are put in their place will be resisted (Aqua). People will understand the manipulation and see it for what it is. Resistance is inevitable.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Why are people fearing the worst and getting into mind control topics?

Pluto being (they say the most destructive, but I think the most 'concentrated') the most concentrated planet. I think aquarius will be the most "jamaican" time. Catch phrase of the generation experiencing it will be something like "take it easy" "its all in good fun" "keep it light" but being aggressive that way.

I base this on the oldies that had Pluto in Leo being the first to be labelled "teenagers" and being egotistical/showy the most when being aggressive to others. I'm pluto in libra, and this makes me aggressively light / positive / helpful.

I think judgement day would be Pluto in Sag. Think everyone chanelling Samuel L Jackson when they get angry.... Firey deadly serious, down to earth/real.

This is pretty much what I was thinking also.

PlutoInScorpio1

:crying::crying::cool::biggrin:

I love these topics cause I love Pluto and Pluto is the regent of my Pluto sign, anyway, I dont understand why are so many people thinking Aqua Pluto will be bad, I mean, but what Pluto has been all good? Even when Pluto was at peace loving Libra or joyful Pisces, bad things happened, I cant imagine the happiest Pluto to live in (aka Pisces Pluto), being all so perfect then suddenly turning into chaos and people all needy and like literal S-H-I-T, thats for real, and if u wanted to feel a Pluto era, then blame Pisces, not Aquarius pleaseee.... pshhhh, that will be literal Nothing-, compared to the Fishes era... on the 2040's, I understand many of the people who write on here are boomers who wont even be alive by then, but at least give us some insight, cause as what I-Scorpio-Pluto-intense-premotions feel is that your grandsons pluto sagg will be the ones suffering. I love the Sagg and the toddler Goat generation, which everyone takes for granted, but these guuys will SUFFER thats all, specially the archer guys, see these guys are really spoiled by life..... basically theyre been spoiled by Pluto in Capricorn all restricted and square minded, one-route, one-way, thing, era, i dont blame them, theyre just teens, and tbh (I LOVE THEM LIKE FcK), but lets be honest, when pluto was in sag, and us scorpio plutos were teens, we were just chillaxing, just like sagg plutos are doing today, i would like to say aqua pluto will hit them bad, but the real thing for em will be Pisces Pluto.... So yeah, lets please give some insight about that, dont worry about pluto in aquarius, (you should be worrying about pluto in capricorn actually lol), but yeah, lets just talk about pluto in Pisces please please please, i really wana hear what you guys would wana say..... How chaotic do you think Caothic will be the Chaos on the futuristic Fishes....???...... i mean please leave alone Aquarius Pluto, that will be just a stage where things will be built and created, ideals, etc, technology, robots, new forms of societal behavior and company, probably bisexuality to the open as it is (aqua) androgynous, i mean yeah, all that, but have you ever think of the aftermath? i mean, like the resulting of all this "utopic" fantastical era of the water barrier... so to speak Pluto in Pisces.... that will be the REAL ****...... Scorpio Plutos will be old enough to have grandsons, even if we are just 50

kewf1988

:crying::crying::cool::biggrin:

I love these topics cause I love Pluto and Pluto is the regent of my Pluto sign, anyway, I dont understand why are so many people thinking Aqua Pluto will be bad, I mean, but what Pluto has been all good? Even when Pluto was at peace loving Libra or joyful Pisces, bad things happened, I cant imagine the happiest Pluto to live in (aka Pisces Pluto), being all so perfect then suddenly turning into chaos and people all needy and like literal S-H-I-T, thats for real, and if u wanted to feel a Pluto era, then blame Pisces, not Aquarius pleaseee.... pshhhh, that will be literal Nothing-, compared to the Fishes era... on the 2040's, I understand many of the people who write on here are boomers who wont even be alive by then, but at least give us some insight, cause as what I-Scorpio-Pluto-intense-premotions feel is that your grandsons pluto sagg will be the ones suffering. I love the Sagg and the toddler Goat generation, which everyone takes for granted, but these guuys will SUFFER thats all, specially the archer guys, see these guys are really spoiled by life..... basically theyre been spoiled by Pluto in Capricorn all restricted and square minded, one-route, one-way, thing, era, i dont blame them, theyre just teens, and tbh (I LOVE THEM LIKE FcK), but lets be honest, when pluto was in sag, and us scorpio plutos were teens, we were just chillaxing, just like sagg plutos are doing today, i would like to say aqua pluto will hit them bad, but the real thing for em will be Pisces Pluto.... So yeah, lets please give some insight about that, dont worry about pluto in aquarius, (you should be worrying about pluto in capricorn actually lol), but yeah, lets just talk about pluto in Pisces please please please, i really wana hear what you guys would wana say..... How chaotic do you think Caothic will be the Chaos on the futuristic Fishes....???...... i mean please leave alone Aquarius Pluto, that will be just a stage where things will be built and created, ideals, etc, technology, robots, new forms of societal behavior and company, probably bisexuality to the open as it is (aqua) androgynous, i mean yeah, all that, but have you ever think of the aftermath? i mean, like the resulting of all this "utopic" fantastical era of the water barrier... so to speak Pluto in Pisces.... that will be the REAL ****...... Scorpio Plutos will be old enough to have grandsons, even if we are just 50

Well, the last two masculine Pluto generations, Leo and Libra, had it really good (JFK/LBJ years, late 90s and 2000s tech and housing boom economies) compared to the last two feminine Pluto generations, Virgo and Scorpio (80s recession and the Great Recession), and Pluto in Cancer, despite coming of age in economic prosperity, grew up during the Great Depression and WWII. As for us "chilling" in the 2000s, the Pluto in Scorpio generation was in school then and had no power, just like the Pluto Sag generation is now and the Pluto Libras were when we were little kids in the late 80s and early 90s, so what else COULD we have done? A generation doesn't come of age until Pluto goes into the sign their Neptune is in, and most people tend to have kids with Pluto in the same sign as their Neptune, meaning that the parents' dreams and ideals will become their kids' core reality (some don't though, which can cause conflict and misunderstanding due to the incompatible generational energies).

Pluto in Aquarius will likely be the creation of a new system after the US goes through its Pluto return (as well as the Illuminati, the "secret government" itself, which is quite interesting). Pluto in Capricorn will destroy the parts of the system that are outdated and not in society's best interests (like how Pluto in Sagittarius in the late 90s and 2000s exposed religion for how divisive it is with the culture wars. That's a big reason as to why so many Pluto in Scorpio Millennials, including myself, are religiously unaffiliated today).
Save

sabumnim

Banned
When Pluto enters Aquarius, I sincerely hope that people's fetishes with having tattoos will end, and, unlike the Pluto in Scorpio generation, there will LESS of a fascination or fanaticism with body art, nose candy, jewelry, tattoos, boob jobs, rhinoplasty, and the like. LOL

Instead, I would surmise that there would be great intellectual advances for the good of everybody, unlike the Pluto in Scorpio tendency to manipulate, hide, and or control the minds of others.

Aquarius also rules our democratic and electoral/political bodies and social systems and, with Pluto, I would expect new types of advanced power sharing, such as cooperatives and a new type of governance system where everyone would be equal and there would be no caste systems or right winged dogmas.

While Pluto is still languishing in Capricorn, there may well be a major world war and a couple of hundred million people could get knocked off, and then, the world will be perhaps smaller and perhaps, more manageable.

Finally, Plutocracies, such as the very wealthy class, may well end and there may be a more equal distribution of wealth and class, so that a more peaceful world could happen and thus, intellectual power is the new wealth, such the re-introduction of slavery, such as robots being our new slaves, Pluto in Aquarius means the Uranian "man made" structures? or inventions will become the new power, but the human species must always dominate robots, in order to insure our ultimate survival.

Will western astrology still be around, as Aquarius is said to rule astrology. (some say). Probably. I don't know the full answer to that one, if all paper books are incinerated and kept in digitized form only. Time will tell. If people start living on other planets, will western astrology work in other parts of the galaxy ? Again, time will tell.

Last edited:

RogueLibra

I know this is a year old but it was so informal. I agree that i do not see Pluto in Aqua ending well at all. I base that off of the history of mankind and the need to control everything. I just don't see how access to another's consciousness can end well and with Pisces being the following sign I do think it will be something connected to pure thought and the consciousness itself.

I wish I were as wise as y'all in this field even though i do have my own research. Pluto in Capricorn is playing out as the destruction and birth of a new ridership and government. To me, as long as there is a government there will always be a shadow government where power truly lies. The state of the aqua age to me will depend on what we give birth to at the end of the cap transit.

Unless we all can make a deep drastic change, the aqua transit is going to be a very horrific experience. Uranus will also trine Pluto at that time so we know there will be an advanced society. But given our history, I just don't see it ending good with having anyone have access to our consciousness. That is a very, very dangerous game and if Pisces is the sign of the collective conscious, i hate to see how we get there. But only time will tell.

CapAquaPis

Pluto in Aquarius will have both optimistic and pessimistic aspects, because the sign of progress is hindered by the sign of pain. We may have great deals of advanced technology, but the fear is it will not benefit humanity. We may be the first century in human history to not need a job, because automation replaced most of our careers.

In medical astrology (personally): I will have an illness in my 50s due to two planets: Saturn (opposite Capricorn) and Pluto (in my sun and moon sign Aquarius). May be an injury or a disease, but apparently it is my skeletal system at heightened risk of fractures.