John Frawley and Testimones Power in the football gmaes

EhabAtari

I've contacted John asking about Testimonies power and I've shared with him our thoughts and I've what I've mentioned and discuss with Jibreil through Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano game.

My email

Dear John,

Thanks for response, I've always looking if you are planning for 2nd edition and now I got the answer.

I am pretty sure that you are busy these days , I would love to share with you my point of view about the 2nd part of your email which is related about using your method in final and routine matches.

I've started using your method on May 2014 and please correct me if I am wrong:

You are absolutely right about you've stated about final matches and I think the reason behind that: both teams which are reached to final match could have almost the same power or strong degrees. Therefore, one testimony could make the difference and I think this also can be applied for all matches that include teams with almost same power (Strong team vs Strong team OR Weak team vs Weak Team).

The issue here from my point of view will be with matches that could have the case Strong Team vs Weak Team OR Strong Team vs Normal Team. I've walked through on a good number of charts since the beginning of the season and this is what I found:

When strong team plays against weak team, you will need at least more than 2 strong testimonies beside a weak team to beat - or at least draw - strong team (For example: such as 2 antisicon placement). Its look like that number of testimonies has to be considered if you have such a case, one or two testimonies may not be able break a strong team.

The same situation is applying on Strong team vs Normal team but with fewer requirements, you might have less number of testimonies beside weak team to help in breaking a strong team.

Finally, I would like to say “Thank you” for amazing book , it’s really a great efforts , I've read it more than 6 or 7 times and every time I am discovering new things and to be honest I am so loyal for your method when I want to analysis football matches.

Thanks Again,
Ehab Atari

John Response

Dear Ehab,

Thank you again for your compliments on the book.

Yes, you are right in that if there is to be an act of giant-killing we need some particularly powerful evidence in favour of the one killing the giant, else it will be 'business as usual'.

Best regards,

John

banefranco

I just wonder if you are paid to prove that hot water exists, :D. That is an ordinary horary method so I understand that u try to prove that with knife we can cut tomato and wood. You are absolutely right but why u prove at one match, try to prove at the several matches at the same time and at the same place also with different sports. You cannot and that is the point that horary is not suitable for sports astrology, above all I do not understand why you act blind and do not want to see existing working method for predicting different matches at the same time and at the same place.
Welcome to Horary astrology :D. I wonder do you know why horary cannot predict more than one match within several hours. But I have already explained at my thread. :D.
You see anybody tried to prove that Horary works in sports. Yes but have you tried to cut the wood with knife . :D

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Thanks Franco. Generally, I am still new in astrology , therefore , I am always looking for help in event chart , generally I am not using questions or horary because I don't know how to use it . Yes , I've prove that before and I had to confirm that with John and I don't see any issue with that.

If you have well structured tutorial to learn a new method , I will appreciate if you can share it with me , I've tried to read what you've explain in other threads but to be honest it was difficult for me.

Thanks again,
Ehab Atari

banefranco

Well if u use event chart u do not use method described in the book of that astrologer, becouse in that book one horary method is used for predicting in sports but with that method u have limitation to predict just one match within several hours.
If u use Horary question chart then u use the method described in that book.
If u use Event chart of the match with well know informations like beginning of the match, the day of the match then u use my system for predicting in sports.
There are no confrontations within these ways of predicting in sports, Horary question is good enough and shows results but as u cannot predict more than one match within several hours that follows the horary rule that one question cannot be repeated. Becouse you have the same chart. That happens when we do not have outer method to rule us who is who.
So in Horary method you have favourites, personal favourites let say and in mine system there are no favourites . But there are teams represented in their jerseys what belongs and correlate with symbolic language. We are all symbolized, in names, family names, material signs, colors, crests.
When u predict with mine system u have to follow outer rule which describes what to look and where to place.
I know that my post is not described and easily followed above all there are a lot of discussions but my idea was to make history how that system is developed , my personal explorings, thoughts in any stage of rising.
Tha basic idea is to eliminate any personal impact in Astrology. What we think is not relevant , that is personal, but what it is is important.
In horary method there are possible points where we can make mystakes. Horary cannot make mystake :D.
If we wonder who will win and that thought comes to our mind at one time and we make the chart in the next ten minutes we can miss. And some other occasions.
Now we can use also event chart of the match and start to analyze like Natal chart. That is complitely ok becouse the event chart of the match is the Natal chart when the match is born. But we do not know who rules the teams. With my system now we know.
So u can observe one sport match like soccer or volleyball or basket (not NBA) or handball or hockey without using my range table ( compared dignities in numbers) like one Natal but u have to use my lighter-darker table. Without that u do not know who rules the team.
So there are some variations in sports predicting.
U can also mix some elements of Horary Astrology, Natal astrology in sports astrology that is also correct. Especially meaning of the aspects.
The difference which u have to rememmeber is that if u use the static chart then u will have some differences in conclusions in Horary u watch de distance of the planets from let say the cusps but if u use dynamic method implemented in my system then u do not care about the distance becouse u watch when the planet crosses cusps. Time by time you will be able to know just when u see the chart who will win or who will not lose.
I hope I have described the begining so what I have used:
The symbolic language of representing the person or the group. that is philosophy It looks easy but is complexed and interesting.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

So u can observe one sport match like soccer or volleyball or basket (not NBA) or handball or hockey without using my range table ( compared dignities in numbers) like one Natal but u have to use my lighter-darker table. Without that u do not know who rules the team.
So there are some variations in sports predicting.

Can you elaborate more about how you know the fav and underdog team ? Could you please give an example on that ?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

banefranco

:D I do not know where my answer is but I will try to repeat.
The point is why do u care about favourites. They are treated by personal impressions or by bookmakers or by someone else. Favorites are the teams expected to win but that is the tricky story. The term favourite does not belong to Astrology. Astrology has its definitions is it or not....nothing else. We have three options, Winner - loser and draw. If we do not know the winner that does not mean draw automatically . That means that we do not know :).
Second thing SIGNS are the basic structure of the zodiac and rulers just show how something will happen but the basics are SIGNS. SIGN in the 1st cusp and the opposite correlate to opponents in any case no matter of sports, marriage, business or so. Always opponents. Women are not my opponents I love them but they differ ...So 1/7 in any field of life. The symbols give very precise way of showing things. So in this case we do not have the problem to explain how we recognize favourites and further more we do not have to explain to ourselves how we can choose the favourite between two same strength teams.
In my system I do not have to force anybody to accept my reasons for favourite at one match just have to follow the astrological rule which says : Follow the ruler of the signs 1/7. The same rule for anybody above all astrological rule.
More over we make the same chart if we do nort make simple mystakes like wrong time or place or date.
With favourites charts for one match are always different ad we can have different teams as favourites. So one can miss.

banefranco

There are many samples at my post so as I have the database with more than 30.000 matches it is really difficult to find the choice as I have not selected them.

EhabAtari

Thanks for your advice , I will try to have a look in your posts and facebook profile as well and I will keep you posted about my feedback. Speaking about symbolization , there was a member here under name of "Legionar" , he was great in this matter , I wish if you can have a look on his posts , I think he was using these this way to pick things.

Ehab Atari