Just for fun :P Guess my rising sign? (pics!)

Saturn33

:tongue:
So for those of you that have seen my previous posts, i was concerned with finding my rising sign without having known the exact time i was born. WELLLL.... I had a certificate sent to my house and i now know for sure :lol:
Honestly, I was sort of surprised at my finding! I just thought it would be fun it to see what you guys thought i looked like, ascendant wise. Welp, I will give you one clue since it has already been mentioned in a previous post. It is either scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius :joyful:
Also, if it helps, my sun sign is capricorn :)
Happy guessing :w00t:

Saturn

http://i.imgur.com/4cvn7eH.jpg
http://imgur.com/hzFYem8
http://imgur.com/YEHWhfU

Last edited:
Leo rising - Capricorn.

Very easy to spot a Capricorn with the smile (the teeth is the hint) you shouldn't have mentioned the sun sign it would have been more fun guessing.

some strong Venus chin :p I can see.

*emma*

Banned
Leo rising - Capricorn.

Very easy to spot a Capricorn with the smile (the teeth is the hint) you shouldn't have mentioned the sun sign it would have been more fun guessing.

some strong Venus chin :p I can see.

Not Leo

Quote from the OP

It is either scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn or aquarius

Unquote

I will vote for Scorpio or Sagittarius

Saturn33

READY???? And ps:whoever mentioned the venus chin...very clever catch! my ascendant is actually conjunct venus and it is a very strong part of my chart. in person, u can see my dimples :joyful:

most of you said either cappy or sag which isnt surprising considering that what i thought... Im very athletic and strong and my sun sign is not only capricorn, but i have most of my planets there too. I definitely show more signs of capricorn than any of the others because of that. Also, I have a jupiter dominant, which makes me taller and look sorta like a sag. Actually, my rising sign is indeed aquarius! :smile: I never thought i looked like one...can someone please tell me what makes me look like an aquarius rising? lol i almost didnt believe it at first considering i dont think i look much like one but when i read the personality traits i knew it was correct.

haha! That was fun :)

So you do have a venus chin :p i caught ur aqua through ur eyes...

READY???? And ps:whoever mentioned the venus chin...very clever catch! my ascendant is actually conjunct venus and it is a very strong part of my chart. in person, u can see my dimples :joyful:

most of you said either cappy or sag which isnt surprising considering that what i thought... Im very athletic and strong and my sun sign is not only capricorn, but i have most of my planets there too. I definitely show more signs of capricorn than any of the others because of that. Also, I have a jupiter dominant, which makes me taller and look sorta like a sag. Actually, my rising sign is indeed aquarius! :smile: I never thought i looked like one...can someone please tell me what makes me look like an aquarius rising? lol i almost didnt believe it at first considering i dont think i look much like one but when i read the personality traits i knew it was correct.

astroner

I also guessed Capricorn/Aquarius, too. It just stands out =)