Will we meet in love or lawsuit? University Scandal

Plutoworn

Hello,

I have had a terribly scandalous separation from my ex, who claims he was never in a relationship. He is currently long distance, and originally from another country. The two mutual friends we met through and him are in some sort of a threesome and this has come out in a big way involving lawyers and court.

My question was if we would meet again, as I still love him and never really knew what he felt about me. I was his first relationship and he is 42. When I asked the question, I was hoping we would meet again with forgiveness and a new perspective/new start, but I am worried we will instead meet again in a court trial.

His best friend, one of the parties involved in this, is a professor at University where I am a student, and there is currently an investigation going on there. The professor's wife was my closest friend, and betrayed me in all this. He has done a great deal to cover his tracks and damage my credibility. I am worried that this will work, though I am not quitting the fight. This will likely end up public.

Here is the chart, I am familiar with astrology, but this is my first try at horary.

Thank you!!

edit: charts removed

Last edited:

Chrysalis

As for if you'll meet again then yes in just over a degree venus/mars, but it will involve conflicts.

As for the lawsuit im confused as to what this is about ?

Plutoworn

As for if you'll meet again then yes in just over a degree venus/mars, but it will involve conflicts.

As for the lawsuit im confused as to what this is about ?
The lawsuit is regarding defamation and harassment primarily. Mostly involving the Professor and his wife, but the ex is on their side. The professor is under investigation at the school and with the police, and is trying to get me kicked out of school. There are a lot of other elements (sexual), but those are the main things, and everyone has lawyers.

Chrysalis

The lawsuit is regarding defamation and harassment primarily. Mostly involving the Professor and his wife, but the ex is on their side. The professor is under investigation at the school and with the police, and is trying to get me kicked out of school. There are a lot of other elements (sexual), but those are the main things, and everyone has lawyers.

So what was your actual question in regards to this ?

Plutoworn

So what was your actual question in regards to this ?
For the if we meet again, it was if it would be as a new romantic start or as adversaries. For the University Scandal, it was regarding the final outcome- who would end up on top. If them, that would mean my reputation and standing at the University is ruined, and I probably would either be dismissed or, at the least, not get letters of recommendation and be branded negatively. If me, then he is tarnished at school, if not fired, and possible arrested and loss of reputation for him and his wife- maybe even his friend/my ex if he goes along with them to help them and stays against me. They are looking at felony conspiracy charges.