Strange dreams about Michael Jackson...

Hello and have a good day!
I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I know there are a lot of people who know a lot about "mysteries". Eventually I don't have problem with removal. I know it's not much astrology, but it comes to me that there are people who can help me. So if someone answers, thank you!

A few weeks ago I had strange dreams. And I do not know what they mean, so I need the help and the opinions of others.

First - rest in peace, Michael. I don't know why I have you in my dreams.

And secondly...

This dream is really complex(for me). I don't know why Michael Jackson was in him. He symbolizes something, but I just don't understand. Yes, I like him very much, but I don't have obsessions with him or something. I love his music and I love him as a man. The truth is, I've always loved music and for the last half year I'm really thinking about I'll try to pursue singing and music, but I'm not sure of my voice, if I have some talent and so on... You know it. I just do not know if I can really have a future in the music. It seems to me that this dream was connected with it. In this dream I went with Michael to the hotel after some red carpet (lol), he meanwhile sang one of his songs to me. At the end he stopped and turned to me, standing there for a while, and I leaned over to kiss him(don't judge me, that dream ain't my fault), but he refused it. He went (but we weren't angry or something) into the hotel, and I remember that in the meanwhile he said to himself: "You're such a comedian, really..." - he simply spoke to himself. I went straight front the road where was the transition. In front of him I looked back at the hotel, Michael stood at one of the large windows and watched me, he wore a white jacket, a white hat and black glasses, and next to him was a small baby. I knew intuitively that he wanted me to come back, he literally sent me that idea - but I obeyed the logical thinking that was says it's stupid. So I crossed the transition and got to the other side of the road, into some narrow street. A woman with a dog came out at the end of the street, and I immediately knew it's a danger and ran back to Michael. Meanwhile, I was saying to myself I'm stupid, because I knew I shouldn't go here and that I should not listen to the logic. I also was said to myself that anyway somebody needs to take care about that baby(which was there with Michael).

The second dream (but actually was the first one about M.) was that I was standing with someone behind the scenes while Michael was singing on the podium. But then he just disappeared. People behind the scenes began to ask who would could sing it instead of him(They literally sayd something like "who want take a wheel instead of him") and I signed up. I sang something on the stage, I enjoyed it. For some reason, when I was singing, I shot from a gun at some black targets in front of me, they was looking little bit like big balloons, lol. And then, in the middle of the singing, I looked to the left and saw a man in the dark corner of the backstage hold sack on the Michael's head and a gun at front of head. He shot him. I think it scared me in the dream, but I sang the song to the end and went backstage. Then they asked me if I'd take it again, so I said yes. In the middle of the next song, Michael returned to the stage and I was wondering what he was doing there when he was dead. I don't like this dream, really.

I had one more dream about M. but that dream was really weird and it's hard to describe him. But if someone wanted to know him a lot, I would try to write it. I have a lot of dreams about singing now, I was recently on stage with Arianna Grande, and when she asked me in behind the scenes what I was doing there, I told her that I just wanted to know how it feels be on the stage. So she said okay and started laughing, I don't know why (but I think she didn't laugh at me). Weird dream. If anyone knows what my dreams means, I'll be grateful for the interpretatio(or your thoughts, comments, just anything). And eventually I'm sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker. I know that this post is long, but I have so many dreams and lot of them are just... So symbolic - and I so don't understand them. I'm trying to teach something about dreams from books, but I think I just don't have talent for this. For me it's still like a big mystery. Now I have a really complicated life and I'm gratefull for every sign and help - and I think my dreams trying to tell me something but... You know.