The 5th house in Aries, Mars in Gemini, kids or no kids?

mahaira

Hi,

I would appreciate your opinion on certain conclusions I’ve had regarding the question of having kids and/or adopting them.

My 5th is in Aries and its ruler Mars in the 7th in Gemini (cusp of the 7th being in Taurus). So far this gave a pretty clear picture of my husband (Gemini/Sagittarius) and our marriage. But how does it all relate to kids?

Is it true that Aries on the cusp of the 5th is characteristic for people who do not want / can’t have kids?

Well, I’ve always had somewhat peculiar approach to that subject. I’ve never wanted to bring anyone to this realm, so to speak, so when I thought about kids I always thought about adopting someone who’s already here and loving and caring for him/her without being actually responsible for him/here being here.

Ruler of the 5th – Mars in 7th.

In my case it was marriage out of love that keeps thriving. We never thought we needed kids to be a family.

Ruler of the 5th – Mars opposite Neptune – could it represent some sort of deception/disappointment with kids?

Mars opposite Neptune has always played out for me in the following way:
drainage of energy, sometimes difficulty in making decisions, acting slowly, foggy mind, difficulties concentrating, active imagination…
So far I have never experienced idealization of love/partner (maybe my other aspects – like conjunction Moon and Mercury in Virgo in the 10th – override this?).

Ruler of the 5th – Mars conjunction Jupiter in Gemini – could this mean twins?

So far I think this aspect gave good balance to the previous one. So whenever I’m motivated (know exactly what I want) I usually achieve it (no magic, just plain hard work and well defined goal).

Ruler of the 5th – Mars trines Pluto.

It gives strong energy, determination and will, when one (read me) with Mars opposite Neptune finally decides what to do.

Ruler of the 5th – Mars sextile Sun.

Good energy, best applied through intellectual endeavors and mind. (my Sun is in the 9th so I’ve been doing a lot of studying, teaching, translating, writing…)

Anyway… I’m just learning how to read a chart when kids are in question.

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

• NatCh.jpg
    NatCh.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12