What can you tell me about my father based on my birth chart?

Astrology

What can you tell me about my father based on my birth chart? This is my personal birth chart, please take a very closer look on it and tell me everything about my father, and is he also alive right now at the moment?

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 33

conspiracy theorist

To find the father in the birthchart, you'd want to look at the ruler of the 4th, planets therein, the Sun in a day chart or Saturn in a night chart. Sometimes there are little things that show in the birthchart that aren't nevessarily found in codified form, but nevertheless, gives a lot of relevant information if you know what to look for.

The starting natal chart won't be able to tell you if your father is dead or alive, but the fact that that is even a question you've asked is something that can be shown in the chart. Mind you, I have no background information to go on but the natal, so it is ill-advised to take what I say as gospel, especially because there is no way to verify what I saw vis-a-vis your actual dad.

Quite bluntly, the natal chart shows problems surrounding the father. The IC is ruled by Mars, and it is located in the 12th house. The 12th house was traditionally referred to as the house of evil daemon, and it signifies loss, captivity, imprisonment, secrets, hidden actions, tribulation etc. Mars is a planet which signifies war, anger, violence, passion, will, conflict.

There is a double testimony of a "Martial" father as you have your Sun in Scorpio - a sign traditionally ruled by Mars. It is also significant that the Sun is located in the parental axis -- showing in your particular chart an even greater significance of the Sun to the father figure. This Sun is also square your Moon - which again signifies a conflictual relation between the father and home.

The South node's location in the 4th house is another negative indicator as far as the father is concerned. Traditional astrology sees the SN as malefic while in Vedic astrology ketu is known as smoky due to the fact that it encourages obscurity and confusion.

Saturn, which would be located in the 4th house by whole sign is Retrograde and square the 1st house ruler - showing yet another testimony of an uncomfortable relationship with the father.

Mars, ruler of the Sun and the 4th house is also located right on the fixed star Antares....

Your chart shows a lot of daddy issues, and due to that fact I will not synthesize all of these various testimonies as I don't want to effect your view of your father in any significant way - your dad is your business. In any case, I can point you in directions that will help you to piece together what the father is, according to your special vantage point. Research Mars, the 12th house, Antares, Ketu, Saturn, and as an auxillary you could also research on the signs that your father sigs. show up - Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aries, Pisces. At the very least your dad sounds like he'd be hard to live with.

Last edited:

Astrology

It's okay, it won't affect my view about father, so please tell me as much as possible, I want to know everything about my father, to tell you the truth, I'm a person who doesn't even really know his real birthdate. When I was young, I was never loved by my father.