Will I get one of this job?

gizela

Now I am searching for new job but most of companies seems to be not for me as i think i will not learn and not develop myself..
at this moment i think if i will get one of this two offer (with satisfy salary) I will take one of them

1) Gibraltar (today I had 3rd call via skype at 4 p.m Polish time)
first interview was on 12th of January, second was 17th of January

but today he said that he will response in one-2weeks..
i think that is too much time as i need to know at this week

Do you think I will get this offer? and with fine money ? and I will be satisfied frm this job?

2) remote job - tomorrow I will have technical (last step interview)
seems to develop here too..

Will I get offer ?

Which will be better for me ? As first I need to move to another country but I do not have experience yet in working abroad ;-))

maybe it is better wait adn start to search job in 2 months...(than I think about switzerland)

Attachments

• dataur.gif
    dataur.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 15

Osamenor

Staff member
Whether you'll be offered a particular job or not isn't a question that can be answered by natal astrology. Horary would be a better method, if what you really want to know is whether or not you'll be offered one of these jobs.

Why do you need to know this week if you're offered that first job? Have you been offered another job, that you would take if you're not getting this one but not if you are? If not, it won't make any difference whether you find out in one week or two, and if so, you can mention the other offer to the job you want, let them know you're on a timeline.

It's very common for hiring to take weeks or months, and very common for hiring managers to promise to contact you and then not do it. As a rule, when you're job searching, always assume you're not getting the job until you do. That's true whether you're using astrology or not.

gizela

Whether you'll be offered a particular job or not isn't a question that can be answered by natal astrology. Horary would be a better method, if what you really want to know is whether or not you'll be offered one of these jobs.

Why do you need to know this week if you're offered that first job? Have you been offered another job, that you would take if you're not getting this one but not if you are? If not, it won't make any difference whether you find out in one week or two, and if so, you can mention the other offer to the job you want, let them know you're on a timeline.

It's very common for hiring to take weeks or months, and very common for hiring managers to promise to contact you and then not do it. As a rule, when you're job searching, always assume you're not getting the job until you do. That's true whether you're using astrology or not.

hi..
as employer from second (remote) said that he does not want to wait for my decision one or two weeks.. and if technical interview will go very well he will get answer as soon as possible ..

Yes and i Got one offer (to Cyprus but i do not think I can develop here...)
and from my life I know that they usually give QUICK answer in one or two days if they are interested some person ;))

Thanks!