Jupiter in Sagittarius (12th house)

Astrology

I heard that Jupiter in a woman's chart indicates the future husband. So does this mean that I will marry a Sagittarius man in the future? And what does the 12th house mean in my case? What kind of husband will I have based on these information?

astroinfinite

In a female’s chart,
- the male planets Sun, Mars, Jupiter,
- 7th house and its connections,
- 7th house lord and its connections,
in both D1 and D9 charts, show various characteristics of her life partner.

Sun represents basic personality and behavior of the husband.
Mars represents physical features and appearance of the husband.
Jupiter represents sincerity, cordial, easygoing, sociable, communicative, learning, understanding, loving and emotional nature, etc. of the husband.
Saturn represents domestic, materialistic and 'family life' responsibilities, duties, strategies of the husband.

Western astrology gives preference to Sun or Mars. Vedic astrology awards importance to Jupiter. Vedic astrology has not addressed any importance to physical appearance denoted by Mars. Naturally, all male planets are essential. But among them, Jupiter is most important in a female's birth chart.

The husband who lacks the loving and emotional ability (the ability to understand feelings and to behave appropriately in different situations) rejects his wife’s influence because he fears a loss of power. The emotionally sensible husband is interested in his wife’s emotions because he honors and respects her.

So the presence of unafflicted Jupiter is essential. Jupiter must influence Moon, Venus and Neptune. Beneficial planets such as Jupiter, Venus, waxing Moon must influence Sun and Mars (and 7th house) in female's birth chart. But malefic planets such as Mars, Rahu, Saturn should not control and affect Sun and Jupiter (and 7th house).

Besides, 7th house and its lord in both D1 and D9 charts must have beneficial connections without any afflictions. It shows a happy married life and pleasantness in conjugal life.

So, once, check other influences of Jupiter. Or provide birth details. I shall see.

regards
astroinfinite

Astrology

This is my personal birth chart. What can you tell me about my future husband? At what age will I get married in the future? Tell me everything you know based on my birth chart. Thanks.

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 24

astroinfinite

Hi,

Planets indicating a definite delay due to square aspects among planets.
Saturn is in 2nd from Moon.
Square between Sun and Moon.
Square between Jupiter and Saturn.
So, you will get married in Sept 2020.
Jupiter's influence on Mars is a good thing.
I have a doubt about your birth time.
If you tend to hide many things and possess emotional nature,
then, I think it may be around 10:40 AM.

With 10.52 AM, you will get married in 2020 September.

astroinfinite

Astrology

Hi,

Planets indicating a definite delay due to square aspects among planets.
Saturn is in 2nd from Moon.
Square between Sun and Moon.
Square between Jupiter and Saturn.
So, you will get married in Sept 2020.
Jupiter's influence on Mars is a good thing.
I have a doubt about your birth time.
If you tend to hide many things and possess emotional nature,
then, I think it may be around 10:40 AM.

With 10.52 AM, you will get married in 2020 September.

astroinfinite

At the time that I was born, it was 10:52 AM in the morning. So I will get married in 2 years? Wow...

astroinfinite

So I'm going to marry a Sagittarius?

Sextile (60°) aspect between Moon and Mars indicates, he will understand your feelings and emotions.
other things about him -
Sun in weak trine to Saturn, a good aspect.
A well aspected Sun will describe a person who has heart, who cares for others both in general, and at the personal level. The positive qualities and abilities of Sun-Saturn link are responsibility, self-discipline, practicality, patience, organization, reliability, concentration, determination, persistence and honesty. Balance and moderation are two keynotes that will apply to you and his lifestyle.

Jupiter sextile to Mercury, indicates love of knowledge, open-mindedness and broad outlook, and a philosophical person.

Jupiter square to retro Saturn
tries to avoid responsibilities for those who depend on him. This happens in Saturn periods.

Sun is surrounded by Mercury, North Node, Venus, Mars and Jupiter.
So, not only Sagittarius, he will have mixed personality represented by the above planets.

astroinfinite