Random Thoughts

Ukpoohbear

lol!!! A one of a kind man. He loved Trump as well. What you said makes total sense, I really don't think he meant to hurt me either and so I can release him from feeling he has hurt me now I understand. He probably has had trouble with this before and thought he had found someone who was obedient enough (until I wasn't).

Can you astral or have you had an out of body experience?

Phoenix Venus

Of all the 360 Divine precepts symbolized by the Sabians I know of no other that targets the emotional qualities of a person as does the 25th degree of Aquarius.. and to have ones natal Moon in the degree is a challenge as it becomes a lifelong lesson in transcendence from emotions and focusing on rationality and logic and that it is also the I.C. of my natal chart, i.e the "WHY" of the particular life path I was given as to matters of evolving spiritually and the "HOW" of my path as to dealing with the mundane affairs of life puts the "heat on full burner", is the best that I can come up with for a description.

What I've come to see it as transforming oneself into someone as like the character Spock, the half Vulcan, half human, of the Star Trek saga.
...without the pointy ears... :alien:

It apparently is for the reason of reconditioning oneself into becoming a being of an austere, detached, compassionism.

....what a precept to subject and subordinate ones' natal Moon to...!
And the capper? ...and it doesn't even allow me to have myself a nice, little, private "pity party" about the matter...

Mmhmm. Seems like the markings of a depraved psychopath, to me.

Heh, jk.

I've become increasingly empathetic, and also increasingly "givesnofukky" over the years.

david starling

Mmhmm. Seems like the markings of a depraved psychopath, to me.

Heh, jk.

I've become increasingly empathetic, and also increasingly "givesnofukky" over the years.

PV, are you satisfied with established thought-patterns and ideas, or do you make changes to them? I guess I'm asking if you tend to "think outside the box". Doesn't mean you necessarily feel like sharing them, but for your own personal views. I'm wondering if this might be an Aquarian-Moon quality.

Phoenix Venus

Mine is 19*42'.Venus is 16*32'.

Ooh, my sun makes such a nice trine to your moon and venus, its at 17.39 Libra.

What an interesting moon symbol you have! Have you read it? Would you say you see it fitting into your moon expression?

My moon symbol is pretty charged but it definitely resonates deeply.

Phoenix Venus

PV, are you satisfied with established thought-patterns and ideas, or do you make changes to them? I guess I'm asking if you tend to "think outside the box". Doesn't mean you necessarily feel like sharing them, but for your own personal views. I'm wondering if this might be an Aquarian-Moon

Well, I definitely live out of the box (there's a box? What box) and like to change my ideas, challenge ideas and come up with new ideas. In fact just last night I was thinking "I'm such an 'ideas' person"

I do think there are basic truths and wisdoms that are permanent and timeless, though.

But I'm a Gemini moon, and my moon symbol is about "liquidation from the past, virgin fields for virgin minds"

david starling

Ooh, my sun makes such a nice trine to your moon and venus, its at 17.39 Libra.

What an interesting moon symbol you have! Have you read it? Would you say you see it fitting into your moon expression?

My moon symbol is pretty charged but it definitely resonates deeply.

If it's the dove with a message, it fits. What's yours?

Phoenix Venus

If it's the dove with a message, it fits. What's yours?

Yup. Oh yeah i think we've talked about it before.

Here's mine:

"A NEGRO GIRL FIGHTS FOR HER INDEPENDENCE IN THE CITY.

KEYNOTE:*Liberation from the ghosts of the past.

While "newly opened lands" theoretically offer virgin fields for experience, in fact those men and women who reach them find themselves conditioned by their own past. They carry the ghosts of their former lives and the memories of collective social patterns with which they had identified their egos. Every new beginning is surrounded with ghosts (or personal and social karma). The racial struggle for equality of opportunity must go on, even if this equality is officially guaranteed by the Law. The struggle is within and takes many forms. The Puritans brought to the theoretically "New World" the fears, the fanaticism and the aggressiveness of their European existence, and these often grew more virulent under the conditions found in the New World. But no field of activity is ever totally "virgin." It has its inhabitants, and they cling to their possessions or privileges. Whoever seeks to be truly an individual must be liberated from the past.

Here at this second stage we have the usual contrasting type of symbol. The new lands are opened, but they are filled with lives, and the pioneer's mind filled with ghosts, preconceptions, and prejudices or expectations. What is needed is a total*LIQUIDATION*of the past; virgin minds for virgin fields."

... so it's kind of funny that you posed that question to me. Hmmmm!!!

conspiracy theorist

I don't think Cold Fusion has random thoughts at all. They all seem to follow along the general strain that is special to the mental landscape of Cold Fusion. But surely, if one did not know of Cold Fusion, his posts would seem to be very random.

david starling

I'm going to attempt to write a sort of introduction to my book. It's like running a mental obstacle course. The Astronomy stuff is boring to many, the preconceived notions are solidly in place, and I have to assume there's at least some interest in the subject. The Sabian symbol for my Aquarian Moon degree is a dove with a message. So, that would explain why I've been working on this Aquarian Age thing for so long--my attention span isn't normally so long term. :lol: