Sun square MC astrocartography

HoldOrFold

The Sun/Mercury conjunction would have happened directly on the cusp of your 3rd/9th porphyry house axis, seems fitting for learning stuff at a lecture and making connections as well.

besitos

I visited 9 years ago. Some nice women I met at an astrology circle took me in. This time around a nice 77 year old ufologist has befriended and taken me in. I had a job interview lined up immediately after arriving. This place is magic. I'm about to rent a room from a channeler woman who sees ufos in the yard.

wait, so you visited sedona 9 years ago but presently have forgone the job in aspen colorado, and now have a job interview in sedona?

i am looking at living in a place sun square mc and am having some reservations.

Leothecat

Yup

I'm sure I could've/would've been happy up in the Rockies, but my choice wasn't for the right reasons.
wait, so you visited sedona 9 years ago but presently have forgone the job in aspen colorado, and now have a job interview in sedona?

i am looking at living in a place sun square mc and am having some reservations.

RissaLights

Dear LeotheCat,

I've lived and worked on my Sun square MC for 12 years now right in the middle of what should have been my most productive career years. I just found out now that I've been under this influence. Your estimation is correct: the energy has been a constant battle. It's been very hard to use, let alone grow, my expertise. I would not recommend this energy to anyone. That said, I will say that if you can manage it, this energy is a good way to train yourself to see the views of other people. Wishing you all the best!

JUPITERASC

Dear LeotheCat,
I've lived and worked on my Sun square MC for 12 years now right in the middle of what should have been my most productive career years. I just found out now that I've been under this influence. Your estimation is correct: the energy has been a constant battle. It's been very hard to use, let alone grow, my expertise. I would not recommend this energy to anyone. That said, I will say that if you can manage it, this energy is a good way to train yourself to see the views of other people. Wishing you all the best!
Thank you for the update! :smile: