Divorce or relationship under Venus Retrograde? What's worse?

mossadrai

As Zarathu said, it would help to actually post your chart, not to describe it. For example, what houses Venus rules in your chart? If you give us the chart we can see that.

Allen

My first guess would be that it sounds like you are considering romance with another while marriage problems are still present, which makes it easier to entertain the desire? There's no indication right away (without a chart) that it's necessarily marriage related, but It might give more of an insight to look at his chat, too.

Disregarding astrology all together, I would be concerned about not knowing if he wants the divorce or not. The worst thing to happen would be to divorce when neither of you ever wanted it. That's my libra moon talking.

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

My first guess would be that it sounds like you are considering romance with another while marriage problems are still present, which makes it easier to entertain the desire? There's no indication right away (without a chart) that it's necessarily marriage related, but It might give more of an insight to look at his chat, too.

Disregarding astrology all together, I would be concerned about not knowing if he wants the divorce or not. The worst thing to happen would be to divorce when neither of you ever wanted it. That's my libra moon talking.
WILL I EVER MARRY HIM AND BE HAPPY WITH HIM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51351

RULER OF 10TH IN 10TH HOUSE HIGH STATUS AND FAME
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49902

MY SUCCESSFUL HUSBAND
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57244

poyi

Premium Member
In general, really general, Venus Retrograde, can be meeting with your ex, and can be Reviewing the condition of the relationship which is what you are doing right now thinking: would I regret later on? You are basically just reviewing what was wrong, and what should had done, and would I regret if I do submit the divorce.

Only you yourself have the answer, and often we are blinded with subjective feelings. As an adult, is part of our life lesson to make decision then to live on with our decisions with or without regret but simply to deal with the consequences as it may come in the future. Rather this is correct decision or not rather you may regret or not, we must learn from experiences both positive and negative, the best lessons we learned often from making mistake. Here I am talking about mistake of marrying the wrong man or the mistake of divorcing the right man. Think about it, either way you will learn something. However, once you made the decision, continue or discontinue this relationship, you should be determined, and shall live with your decisions with bravery whatever the consequences maybe ahead of you. There is no one to blame but yourself so you should take on the responsibility either way. You should learn to be mature to have critical thinking, be objective, and be honest to your own feelings, and live with your own free will, if you chose to do so.

Allen

Thanks JUPITERASC.

I'm sorry but no bad aspect, or negative horary testimonies is going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do. Planets in the signs and given aspects only represent stages of cycles. To believe you should't do something because it feels hard during rough transits is like the hurdle jumper reaching the hurdle then looking at the planets to find it says challenges (another word for unfavorable) ahead, the deciding to just turn back. I believe the rougher it is at any "negative" stage in a cycle, means the more you have strayed off the track. It's much easier to jump the hurdle when you're facing it, on track and without hesitation. I'm not saying that you particularly have strayed off, however.

People with too many trines in their chart could manifest as the lazy spoon fed type. People with squares and oppositions are usually the ones accomplishing goals and resolving issues. There is never any clear-cut, bad or good in astrology (many will disagree). It's a tool for awareness, not decision making, per se. Having said all that, there are always exceptions, as well as many different factors and sides (your life, others near you, your husbands, others near him) that influence life paths.

The bottom line is, if you're looking for a reason to move on because you feel it in your gut, then you probably should. But if there's a level of uncertainty on how each other feels, then that's probably where the real issue lies.

The spoon fed guy never worked hard enough to earn a Phd in hurdle jumping, btw..

poyi

Premium Member
Other than having too many trines and sextiles, don't forget conjunctions, parallel, contra parallel are also very powerful and have much energy to focus and fight. I do agree a moderate level of tension, stress can promote internal growth. Which I consider the stress and challenges in life as the stress/growth hormone in plants and animals to assist us to fight and grow. Without tension like square and opposition, conjunction, it will be lack of drive and force to make any breakthrough. BUT on the other level, progression and transits, eclipses etc can spice up even a very lazy looking chart.

Allen

I didn't realize that we share the same moon and degree! cool. Synastry has got to be my favorite. And I still think we should look at his chart.

fullmoonlibra

No I'm not considering romance, I'm just also a libra moon ;)

Marriage problems are over, because we effectively separated, only legal stuff are awaiting..

fullmoonlibra

Dear astro-friends.
I've had enough time to rethink our marriage. I am actually rethinking it since the last venus rx!
And I took the first step myself.
I know I did the right thing and that I just handled unfinished business.