Being lied to?

The rust on dust

I met this lady some time ago and we recently started talking online. Feels like we have a connection of some sort, but I just cannot shake the feeling I am being lied to. She says she is also married among some other stuff. Some things she says and shares seem exaggerated or just plain made up, I feel like I cannot really trust what she says. I have not confronted her about it since I might just have doubts.

Would appreciate input into the reading of the chart, thank you.

Attachments

• Lying to me.jpg
    Lying to me.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

Yes, it looks like you are being lied to.

With Neptune in the 5th house and square the venus/mars midpoint shows there is deception surrounding you both, also her/mars is retrograde which can signify someone lying or contradicting themselves.

tikana

I met this lady some time ago and we recently started talking online. Feels like we have a connection of some sort, but I just cannot shake the feeling I am being lied to. She says she is also married among some other stuff. Some things she says and shares seem exaggerated or just plain made up, I feel like I cannot really trust what she says. I have not confronted her about it since I might just have doubts.

Would appreciate input into the reading of the chart, thank you.

When we look at lies we need to look at lord of 7th
Its strong but retro afllicted by sq saturn

I dont think she is lying as much as you think but she is def holding back
Plus she is in her 1st house ..basically she is self profiting

Last edited: